the Gone FAYZ ( Are you Gone yet? ) discussion

Roleplay > FAYZ Characters

Comments (showing 1-50 of 82) (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Emma (last edited Jun 25, 2010 09:40AM) (new)

Emma (Zeeberg) Name: Isa (The female version of Edilio)
Age ( only goes up to 14 ): Just turned 14
Personality: Fierce, outgoing, stubborn, honest, brave and as positive as possible.
Powers ( If any ): Shadow manipulation. It cuts off peoples sight and hearing. Sometimes they talk to her.
Job in the FAYZ: ( Some people have special jobs in the FAYZ, such as daycare duty, rationing food, trash cleanup, and fire chief. Please ask me if you can have a specific job before you begin. ) None yet
Other: Moved to the city a couple of days before 'it' hit.

message 2: by Janae (last edited Jun 21, 2010 02:51PM) (new)

Janae ((sorry i've never really done this before))

Name: Evynne
Appearance: black hair, dimples, tan skin, long eyelashes, flirty smile
Personality: Sophisticated, acts like an adult, thinks she's the boss, doesn't care what people think,spoiled
Power: to read minds
Job in the FAYZ: (Some people have special jobs in the FAYZ, such as daycare duty, rationing food, trash cleanup, and fire chief. Please ask me if you can have a specific job before you begin.) She's too lazy to have a job, and her very rich parents give her everything she needs...and wants.
Other: has a 17 year old boyfriend who has disappeared.

message 3: by Janae (new)

Janae ((Ps. I think this is a CRAZY good idea!!))

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma (Zeeberg) ((Yah! Me too, i was just ordering the book yesterday!))

message 5: by Kat (last edited Jun 21, 2010 04:03PM) (new)

Kat | 108 comments Name: Phoebe Kaizen
Personality: She's generally a very peaceful person, usually putting everyone else's needs and wants before herself, but she has a bit of a rebellious streak and dislike of people telling her what to do, which could cause problems in the future.
Powers: healing
Job in the FAYZ: healer
Other: has a younger brother, might make later but if someone else wants to play that role, go for it.

message 6: by Daisy (last edited Jun 21, 2010 03:17PM) (new)

Daisy Name: R (her name STARTS with that letter but she won't tell anyone her full first name)
Appearance: short thick brown hair, brown eyes (a sort of light brownish), 5'1

Powers: Intelligence (you'd be shocked how many kids lack it)
Job in the FAYZ: ( Some people have special jobs in the FAYZ, such as daycare duty, rationing food, trash cleanup, and fire chief. Please ask me if you can have a specific job before you begin. )

message 7: by Sydney →☺ (last edited Jun 23, 2010 07:22PM) (new)

Sydney →☺    (SydneyLa) | 2 comments Name: Aria
Appearance: Straight black hair that goes down to her hips, catlike ice blue eyes, full lips. On the shorter side.
Personality: Likes to be alone, but she has a very large temper. She has lot's of mood swings and can be kind of cold at times, although she cares about her friends deeply but won't show it.
Powers: ( If any ) Teleportation
Job in the FAYZ: ( Some people have special jobs in the FAYZ, such as daycare duty, rationing food, trash cleanup, and fire chief. Please ask me if you can have a specific job before you begin. ) None

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 22, 2010 07:03PM) (new)

Name: Derrick Ryne Johnson
Apperance: He has lush,dark brown hair that tends to fall into his eyes and a slight tan to his skin and he's tall for his age,around 5'6 and has a nice build because he works out a bit and intense sea green eyes.
[image error]
Personailty: He's very independent and mysterious. He's witty and can be outspoken when he wants to be. He fails almost any subject,because he thinks school's a bore but he's actually pretty smart. He's very sarcastic and charming. He can be uncontrollable sometimes with his powers if he's seriouisly pissed. He can be a bad-ass at times but he can be all-around nice guy when he wants to be.
Job in the FAYZ:
Powers: Can send powerful shock waves
Job in the Fayz: I dunnnoo...yett :b
Other: Has a little 10-year-old sister,Bridget.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Bridget Lilly Johnson
Apperance: She has long,chesnut brown,curly locks of hair with side bangs and slightly paler skin tone than her brother she has a few freckles on her nose and has the same sea-green eyes.

Personailty: She has that atmosphere around her that just makes anyone happy. She's incredibly smart for her age and is very loyal. She's always trying to see the good in people and is very sensetive but it always trying to put on a brave face. She's a very driven person and that sometimes gets on her brother's last nerve,also her talkative mouth.
Powers: She doesn't have any.
Job in the Fayz: Nonee..
Other: Is Derrick's younger sister.

message 10: by Drake (new)

Drake  Handley (( No offense, but she doesn't look 10. ))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

message 12: by Daisy (new)

Daisy No, she looks eightish

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma (Zeeberg) People, people. Really.. Does it matter?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((wowww,well whatever hahaa))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma - I like being me... wrote: "People, people. Really.. Does it matter?"

((lol truee))

message 16: by Daisy (new)

Daisy YEAH! the ten year old can't look 16! Maybe 14 but not sixteen!

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma (Zeeberg) Buuut.. Isn't it up to the person who plays the 10 year old? Also, shouldn't we do the RP instead of discussing who looks how?

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 21, 2010 04:21PM) (new)

((she doesn't look sixteenn,the person in the pic is even 16))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma - I like being me... wrote: "Buuut.. Isn't it up to the person who plays the 10 year old? Also, shouldn't we do the RP instead of discussing who looks how?"

message 20: by Drake (new)

Drake  Handley Sorry ... just wanted to point it out...

message 21: by Emma (new)

Emma (Zeeberg) It's all good!

♫Sapphire_Blue♫ | 54 comments I'm gonna make my charrie later

*mutters * stupid itouch

message 23: by Emma (new)

Emma (Zeeberg) Itouch? Huh, talking about the Ipad?

message 24: by Emma (new)

Emma (Zeeberg) Or the phone?

message 25: by Emma (new)

Emma (Zeeberg) Aaaah.. Gotcha ;) Where are you, since you dont have a computer on ya'?

♫Sapphire_Blue♫ | 54 comments Oh no.

I can use my computer

It's just I got parental controls

It turns on only certain times to allow you to play on the compute

so I just sneak on my iPod touch

It won't let me copy and paste it!!

message 27: by Emma (new)

Emma (Zeeberg) Oh.. Ah that sucks ;(

message 28: by ♫Sapphire_Blue♫ (last edited Jun 22, 2010 06:00PM) (new)

♫Sapphire_Blue♫ | 54 comments Name: Zoey
Appearance: long straight very black hair, icy bright blue eyes, pale, tall, high cheek bones
Personality: very smart, very un social,
Powers: shock waves
Job in the FAYZ: er........

♫Sapphire_Blue♫ | 54 comments Whew!!

That took a lot of back spacing on an itouch!

message 30: by Emma (new)

Emma (Zeeberg) Haha, dont I know.. I've got the Iphone..

Hey Madi? Is there, like, a limit to how strong our powers are and what they can do? Like, can you control all elements or just one? I'm just asking, 'cause some people might think they're allpowerfull and unbeatable and stuff.

♫Sapphire_Blue♫ | 54 comments I can change it....... *shifty eyes*

message 32: by Emma (new)

Emma (Zeeberg) Oh no no.. It wasn't directed at you! I was just asking Madi, 'cause I've been in RP's were people do that and it's no fun for the rest of us when they know everything and can do everything..

message 33: by Kat (new)

Kat | 108 comments remember, in the books they had certain "bars" of how powerful everyone is, from 1-4, with 4 being super rare. we could try that, maybe?

♫Sapphire_Blue♫ | 54 comments I guess I'll make her powers limited......

Uh...... She can only summon one elemnt every 4 hours? To battle with? Or however we use our powers?

message 35: by Emma (new)

Emma (Zeeberg) You could make have one element.. Or, like, a weaker control of all the elemts? Or else mauybe she has the weather thing.. Btw, what's a diva element?

♫Sapphire_Blue♫ | 54 comments Aw crap!!

I mean poop

Stupid itouch. I meant five

Not diva

♫Sapphire_Blue♫ | 54 comments Does my powers work?

I mean telepathic isn't exactly a "power" she can just talk to someone through there minds.....

message 38: by Kat (new)

Kat | 108 comments i think we need more normal kids, too. in the books people with powers were pretty rare.

♫Sapphire_Blue♫ | 54 comments How about distance

if there two blocks away her telepathic is too far away ?

message 40: by Emma (new)

Emma (Zeeberg) Uh.. Madi, I'm sorry.. I'm already developing my power in the RP.. :(

♫Sapphire_Blue♫ | 54 comments I'll make a normal person when my desktop turns on

Took me forever to make zoey

♫Sapphire_Blue♫ | 54 comments So.....

May we have crushes?

message 43: by Emma (new)

Emma (Zeeberg) Is it not okay to fall in love and stuff? Like, not the main thing, just on the sideline?

♫Sapphire_Blue♫ | 54 comments Lol!

Your description of overly romance is funneh

message 45: by Kat (new)

Kat | 108 comments in the books even Sam and Astrid's romance is muted.

message 46: by Emma (new)

Emma (Zeeberg) I know, I know ;D I was 14 once myself. Haha :D But still, 14-year olds fall madly in love too..

message 47: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (last edited Sep 01, 2010 02:26PM) (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 7 comments Name: Vine Millitt
Appearance: She is unusually skinny, with waist length silver hair, and she has one aqua eye, one gold one. She always wears an old, expensive necklace made of many colorful diamonds, and always wears a teal scarf around her waist.
Personality: Unusually smart, humorous, brave, fierce, and you don't want to see her get angry. She never thinks about herself and is caring. She's very strong and is a good fighter.
Powers: She can run really fast
Job in the FAYZ: Gardening for food, also known as a Planter (Head of the plant industry)
Other: Her mother and father died before "it", leaving her with her 16 year old brother, who dissappeared

Name: Flash
Appearance: Long, messy black hair, dark brown eyes, tall, handsome
Personality: Fierce, brave, nice, firm, smart
Powers: None
Job in the FAYZ: 'News'person
Other: Has no family and no memory of a family, only a vague memory of when he was a baby

message 48: by Kat (new)

Kat | 108 comments i have an idea, can we start a topic for plot alone?

♫Sapphire_Blue♫ | 54 comments Can Zoey like flash

But not get all lovey dovey

♫Sapphire_Blue♫ | 54 comments ‹•мα∂i feltøn•› [hrry_pttr_gyrl:] wrote: "Flash? Wat do you mean?"

The guy flash up there

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread