gLee discussion

Season 1 > Season 1 Finale: Journey

Comments (showing 1-50 of 66) (66 new)    post a comment »

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments The finale is tonight! I regret to say I won't be able to watch it until Thursday night. I hope everyone else enjoys it tonight!

Why do they have to dress Jesse up the way Melchi was dressed in the hayloft scene? Are they mocking me?

message 2: by Swiftfire (last edited Jun 08, 2010 08:33AM) (new)

Swiftfire Awww, it sucks that you can't watch it tonight! Vocal Adrenaline's going to CRUSH New Directions!

...Okay, maybe not. But they SHOULD! Because Mike doesn't get a solo. XP

message 3: by Swiftfire (last edited Jun 08, 2010 08:37AM) (new)

Swiftfire Anyway, Quinn is having her baby in this episode, which at first I was frustrated over. It seems WAY too soon in the show for it to happen. I was thinking it should at least be the season two finale. Plus, her baby bump has only become noticeable in the last episode (for me, anyway). And why has she been dancing around so much if she's about to have a baby? O_O Anyway, it kind of makes sense, because each episode covers a week (or more) of Glee time, and there's been 22 episodes, soo...

Sherri (SherriJ2003) | 428 comments Yeah, I noticed also that her baby bump was only big last episode. And she was waaaay smaller then her preggo backup dancers in that crazy song she did.

And even though there's been 22 episodes she wasn't preggo in the first couple and a pregnancy is I think 40 weeks...maybe she has it really prematurely or something?!?!

message 5: by April*procrastinator and proud* (last edited Jun 08, 2010 06:24PM) (new)

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) im watching it right now and im bawling! like seriously, during they're number i cried my heart out!!!!!!!
waaah im so sad, finchel succeds... that nakes me sad, but i hope she gets back together with Jesse in the 2nd season, becuase he's going to be in the second season!!! now we have to wait a YEAR!!!!!!!!!!! but i might warm up to finchel later but ill always dislike Finn...

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) here`s my review for Journey!!
Okay so first of all i loved they`re number for Regionals! it was amazing! and so much fun, you have no idea how long ive been waiting for then to do Any Way You Want It, everytime i heard the song i was alwyas thinking, i can`t beleive Glee hasn`t done thid yet. and i loved that it was mashed up with Lovin touchin Squeezin, and Sue was awesome Rachel can make him smart... I am so going t o watch this episode again it was so good, even though i was bawling through the whole thing! so touching!!!!

Sherri (SherriJ2003) | 428 comments I'm glad that Finn and Rachel are together but I'm pretty sure I'm the only person.

I too was crying when they were doing that song also.

Something was missing though...in the previres for this season it showed Puck and Quinn walking into the glee room saying they were going to be together now as a couple and we never saw that...I wonder if it will be on next season or if it was cut?!?!?!?

I can't believe Shelby adopted Quinns baby either!

Also, I have some spoilers about who Emma's new "dentist" lover may be next season...

SPOILERS:

John Stamos or Uncle Jessie from Full House!!!!

END SPOILERS!

message 8: by Swiftfire (last edited Jun 09, 2010 10:10AM) (new)

Swiftfire OMG OMG OMGLEE I LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS EPISODE!

The beginning was a little cheesy, with Will's speech to the club (and the very beginning... *cough* I had to watch it with my family. My ENTIRE family. -.-), but it just got better from then!

When Shelby told Rachel she wanted to have a family, and then when she was by Puck and Quinn at the hospital, I was like, "OMG SHE'S GOING TO TAKE BETH!" And then I kinda started spazzing. XD I also loved Puck's face when Quinn was giving birth.

I'm actually glad that Rachel and Finn are together... at the start of the season I was NOT okay with it, but since I hate them both right now I'm okay with it. And Jesse doesn't deserve to be with even Rachel.

The songs were all amazing! New Directions SO should have won! I mean, Vocal Adrenaline's dance dealio was AMAZING, but it's a singing contest, and Jesse was like the only person who sang (and I thought he didn't sound good... but that may be just because I hate him). Sue was so sweet! I LOVED her rant in the end.

Emma was great! Even though I used to hate her, not anymore! But I hate when she kisses Will... it was like: "This isn't about you and me. This is about the kids." (Me: GO EMMA!) "No it's not." *kiss* (Me: BOOO!).

I also loved how they went back to things that happened in the first episode (Don't Stop Believin', Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin', Will becoming an accountant, Will's car, the picture on the wall, etc.). ANNNDDD...

Mike had like his third line ever!!!! I was so happy that I forgave them for not giving him a song (which I'm convinced is one of the reasons they lost XD).

I'm about to watch it a second time, and I'll probably have a ton more things to say...

Swiftfire “I know you think I’m heartless, Will. And you may have a point. I spend large segments of each day picturing you choking on food. And I recently contacted an exotic animal dealer because I had a very satisfying dream that the two of us went to the zoo and shoved your face into one of those pink-inflamed monkey butts that leaks lymph. And I know you think I’m a bad person because I remain unmoved by your nattering of trite platitudes to your ill-sharpened students about how the human condition can be improved by, yes, singing about it! And I’ve proven I can wipe you and your glee club off the face of this Earth. But what kind of a world would that be, Will? A world where I couldn’t constantly ridicule your hair; a world where I couldn’t make fun of you tearing up more than Michael Landen in a sweeps week episode of Little House on the Prairie. And you know what, Will? Sue Sylvester isn’t sure she wants to live in that kind of world.”

AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! *tears up*

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) lol I loved Bohemian Rhapsody! and Puks face when Quinn was giving birth! XD i have a feeling he's not going to be much of a playboy in season 2! XD
And i hate Finn and Rachel together i still love Jesse... like i LOVE him and i have a feeling that Voc A told him something or made him beleive something...
and here are the parts i was bawling at:
before Regionals when they were talking about how they used to be fore Glee.
When Will was in the car listeing to Don't Stop Beleiving and started crying
during thier preformance,
during "To Sir, With Love."
DUring "Over The Rainbow"
okay so i was crying pretty much through the whole thing
oh and when Quinns mom came back.

message 11: by Swiftfire (last edited Jun 09, 2010 01:53PM) (new)

Swiftfire I didn't cry, at all. I almost cried during "To Sir, With Love." :3

Oh, and when Finn said he now has "someone he can look up to" and "show him how to be a real man" or whatever, was he talking about Burt or Will? Cuz if he's talking about Will then I'm seriously scared.

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) Swiftfire wrote: "I didn't cry, at all. I almost cried during "To Sir, With Love." :3

Oh, and when Finn said he now has "someone he can look up to" and "show him how to be a real man" or whatever, was he talking..."

lol he was atalking about WIll.
he always went to Will when he had a problem so he was kind of a father figure for him. (I cried then too...) I realized thi when he went to WIll about the baby thing.

Swiftfire Oh no.

That's not good.

At all. O.e

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments I'm going nuts waiting to see this, and I haven't read any of the comments. I just have one question: does Jesse have an evil twin?

Swiftfire Nope, sorry. -.-

NOW LEAVE. Just kidding. BUT REALLY.

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) wrote: "I'm going nuts waiting to see this, and I haven't read any of the comments. I just have one question: does Jesse have an evil twin?"

lol i think its eveil vocal adrenaline telling him things.
but I will always love Jesse... even though he did through an egg at rachel. He's still Jonothan Groff, and they better chemistry than Her adn Finn.

Alexis | 59 comments I couldnt believe he egged her. I was so mad.

คภเ๓คlรtค  ςlєαяωαтєя ((aka Boo Boo's luver)) | 8 comments OMG!!!!!!! R U SERIOUS?? Plus the show was awesum. It waz sad wit the song they sang to their teacher bt then they still have 1 YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Yes!! more glee

Swiftfire Yup! It's confirmed; they're going to have a second and third season.

Sami | 45 comments I cried sooooooooo hard but it was AMAZING!!!!! I loved Pucks face will Quinn was giving birth it was pretty hilarious and YES THEY HAVE BEEN SIGNED FOR TWO MORE YEARS!!!! TWO!!! I don't know what my playlist is going to do its already half full of Glee songs but its going to be completly full with them now!!!!!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments I'll be watching this in a few minutes! I'm so excited! :D

Swiftfire Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) wrote: "I'll be watching this in a few minutes! I'm so excited! :D"

YAY! You're gonna love it!

Well, except for the Jesse parts...

Swiftfire Sami wrote: "I cried sooooooooo hard but it was AMAZING!!!!! I loved Pucks face will Quinn was giving birth it was pretty hilarious and YES THEY HAVE BEEN SIGNED FOR TWO MORE YEARS!!!! TWO!!! I don't know what ..."

IKR? I already have 57 Glee songs on my iPod (plus two shows) and now I want to buy all the songs from this episode too!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments Awww, Tina. :'( *hug*

Swiftfire "You know, before Glee club I only had two Facebook friends. My parents." (I didn't look that up, so it may be wrong. :P)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments Yup.

"I'm a winner and you're fat."

Swiftfire XDDDDDD

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments The glee club did great with the songs. Finn's getting a lot better.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments Jesse looks like a red Melchior.

message 30: by Swiftfire (last edited Jun 10, 2010 03:02PM) (new)

Swiftfire Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) wrote: "The glee club did great with the songs. Finn's getting a lot better."

I know, right? He didn't fail! He just can't do any more rapping...

Swiftfire Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) wrote: "Jesse looks like a red Melchior."

XD

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments Puck's face when Quinn is having her baby...hilarious.

I don't like Jon's screamy voice. He doesn't sound as god-like as when he sings normal Broadway or pop-ish songs.

Swiftfire He's just like, "Why did I ask to see this again?"

Yeah. And the girl with the super high voice annoyed me. I don't know why... O_O

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments Brunettes have no place in show business.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments -What was with that gang-up on Sue? What has she done do deserve all of this hate lately?

-Poor Glee Club. :(

-MATT JUST SPOKE!

-Go Shelby. :)

-Aww, they're little speech to Will is so sweet. :'(

Swiftfire Sue rocks. Everyone else is insane.

WAIT FOR IT.... XD

^-^

I almost cried... ALMOST! Mike got a line!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments Ha, I knew it! Sue's not as evil deep down as she pretends to be.

Swiftfire Ikr? She's great. "I'm seriously about to puke in your mouth."

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments I think I'm just going to pretend Jesse has an evil twin. The real Jesse is tied up in a basement right now, and Evil!Jesse is trying to ruin his life. We just don't know about it. And we never will. It works. ;) NO BURSTING MY BUBBLE!

Swiftfire Okay okay! He has an evil twin! Terri's looking at the real one right now, and saying, "Don't worry... we'll let you out for the season 2 finale!"

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments Exactly! Terri and Evil!Jesse are working together! >:D

Swiftfire And Ken!!! And Howard too because Terri made him.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments Brilliant....ATTENTION GLEE WRITERS: READ THESE LAST FEW POSTS! IT WORKS!

Swiftfire Totally! As to Terri's motives, it probably has something to do with getting back with Will... somehow.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments It gets back to that whole thing about breaking Rachel's heart to make New Directions lose. Good!Jesse wasn't planning on breaking her heart to make them lose, but Evil!Jesse, Terri, and Ken all think that that's the perfect plan! Evil!Jesse is evil, which explains his motives. Terri blames Glee Club for ruining her marriage, which explains her motives. Ken blames Will for stealing Emma, and now he's taking it out on Glee Club. IT WORKS! XD

Swiftfire YES!

And Sandy's in there somewhere, too. Just cuz he's Sandy.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments He's the one guarding Real!Nice!Jesse in the basement. ;)

I think this is inspiring me to write my first fan-fic. XD

Swiftfire You totally should! I will help with ideas. XD

Susan Quinn (Susan_Kaye_Quinn) | 3 comments I watched the finale, but I started late - I only saw the last three eps of Glee, but I'm a complete Gleek now! I'm looking forward to watching the reruns over the summer and getting caught up!

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread