Faith discussion

Prayer Requests

Comments (showing 1-50 of 215) (215 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If you have anyhting going on in your life that you need Us to Pray for please leave a prayer request.

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) well my brother just went to jail (his names Jordan) becuase he always had a long record of bad things he's done, and i would like some help if people could maybe pray for him to turn a new leaf and go back to being ht egood kid he used to be.
thank you ^^

Dovewing | 26 comments That my dad would come to know Christ.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I will pray for all of you.

Please remember all those who have Satan in their hearts and pray that they may find peace through Jesus Christ the Savior.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I am writing these in a journal i have. Please be sure to keep me updated threw messages or even on this very page, Of the outcome of our prayers.

Lacey | 72 comments Mod
Hey, I'm new to this group but I have to give this a try. I've been battling will my health lately. My right wrist and hand is the cause. I can't feel part of my hand due to inflamation and nerve damage. I had a ganglion cyst on my artery and it was wrapped around the nerves in my hand. They had to surgerly remove it at the end of feburary but now I'm dealing with the side effects. I have RSD which is saying I don't have blood flow in my hand and the like I said the numbness, they say if these neck injections(which are very dangerous) don't work they have to do surgery again. Anyways, could you pray for me, I've just about given up, nothing has worked and this problem has gotten to my mind! Please Pray!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Same here guys. Send me a message when theres a new prayer request. at my church, they have certain services and i can do something for it.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh and i will Lacey!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes so anyone who is not my friend Add me and message me.

~Mikayla

Lacey | 72 comments Mod
Thanks guys, I really do need a prayer, it's getting to the point where I don't care what happens anymore because seriously? Nothing seems to be getting any better and everytime I go to the doctor it's all bad news anyways...But anywho thanks!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for the Add keep me updated of whats going on.

Lacey | 72 comments Mod
I will, I have another procedure the 11th of June,A.K.A. next week...I'm a little nervous about it. Thanks for the support!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

YOur really welcome you will be in my prayers.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

In the past couple months...theres been alot going on. My Great Grandmother Passed away.This caused my aunt Whom i live with to be exstremly upset.She gets mad at me for everything yells at me for everything i just get really upset that she does that and it makes her madder. Please Pray that she understands my Great Grandmother is in a better place and to live and be happy for whats in front of her. Even though we are a pain in the End sometimes please help me and pray to GOd that he will heal her broken spirt and heart. The more prayers the better.

Thanks

Mikayla

Lacey | 72 comments Mod
I'll pray for you! I've been through losing my great grandmother! I'll add you to my prayer list! :)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Its just been really hard for me and my little brother and sister.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Pray for your government, the world and your enemies, do this and the lord will bless you.

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) My kitty has been missing...I really want him back...and so please pray that he will come back to me....I will pray too.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I will pray for you as well.

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) Thanks....

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Your very welcome.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Remember Lacey, everything happens for a reason. For some reason unknown to us, God made sonething happen to your wrist. The best thing to remember is that it's all for your well being in the future. Maybe it's to help you with a life lesson or something like that...Idk, but it's all for the best. I'll pray that God helps you...

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Everyone remember this, not just Lacey. Everytihng is for a reason...

Lacey | 72 comments Mod
Yeah, Your right but it just so hard to deal with. I mean I can't even really use my right hand! Can you imagine losing you dominant hand? Not knowing when or if you'll ever get the use of it back? It's scary for me...sorry...didn't me to get touchy there. Thanks for the prayers.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Your very welcome. Just think, Jesus is your right hand. Maybe that's the lesson God's teaching you. Don't worry so much about your hand, and focus on all the other blessings he's given you.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll pray for you Lacey

message 29: by Lacey (last edited Jun 04, 2010 03:29PM) (new)

Lacey | 72 comments Mod
I'll join in, and pray too! Soon you won't have anything to worry about and your dad will be back to a normal and have a better life!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll pray for everyone.

Dovewing | 26 comments A girl at my school just lost her mother over the weekend. I don't know what happened, and I'm probably not going to find out, so please don't ask. She just needs support and prayer from everyone who can give it to her, and I would be grateful if you would pray for her and her family.

Lacey | 72 comments Mod
I'll pray for her and her family!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

My friend found out last night that a friend of hers drowned last night

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Will Do Thanks Everyone for using this.

Lacey | 72 comments Mod
Oh my! That's so sad! I'll pray for her too!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

thx

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too.

Lacey | 72 comments Mod
Hey guys. I was just letting you know my wrist has gotten worse...I'm back in my brace and having to take medicene now. I have that procedure friday so if you guys could pray for me I'd be eternally grateful.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

i'll pray for u

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ (James∙ƒ) please someone pray for me i get a gf i cant get one and im trying my hardest but i cant get one

The Schwa | 44 comments hmmm.........Listen I know what you're goign through. I'm 15 and only this year I've gotten my first girlfriend. Sadly she lives in California. Now as I said I know what you're goign through. For the past few years I thought I was in love with this one girl at my school. I'd think about her all the time and couldn't seem to find a flaw in her. I talked about her constantly to my girl friends on here. One in particular. Anyways. ON my b-day she ended up breaking my heart and I discovered what kind of person she truly was. Yes she is kind and sweet......but she is also uncaring and indifferent. After a while the pain had stayed with me.......but had faded to an extent. One day one of my best girl friends on here was talkign to me and let it slip that she liked me. I was apalled. Not believing her I told her things I never told anyone else. Just to test if she did truly like. Me.......well it has been a month and we're still together. Anyways the point I'm tryign to make is that.....in a sense it's useless to look for love. I'm not sayign that you shouldn't but.........Like with some things it's when you're not lookign for it that you actually find it. So don't give up hope. Keep looking..........just know that sometimes what you're lookign for may not always be where or what you think.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

But that shouldn't be your goal Heart broken. Your goal should be to become a better Christian, not to have a gf. Sure, you can hope that God gives you someone to love you on the way, but what you need is strength through Christ. God gives you unconditional love, and nothing else is needed. I'll pray that God gives you the right path in your life, and that there will be someone there to help you.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

thats absoultly What i was thinking.

Lacey | 72 comments Mod
Hey Guess, I was just letting you know I have my procedure tomorrow!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay you'll be on my mind GOOD LUCK!! <3

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

ok this is going to be a weird prayer request, but can you guys just pray for my cat? she died this morning and well i just want her to be at rest

Girl4beluga | 443 comments I put my cat to sleep a few months ago..........sorry

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

its not your fault. i'm just glad she's not suffering anymore

Girl4beluga | 443 comments he (Sheldon) had a tumor in his stomach the size of a golf ball. You could feel it.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

i'm so sorry

« previous 1 3 4 5

unread topics | mark unread