Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Members Reading Lists > ♥Lisa's♥ Series Reading List

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Lisa♥ (last edited May 14, 2010 04:26PM) (new)

♥Lisa♥ (Zombie_Huntress) | 1032 comments I'm gonna list all my series books that I'm following so I can keep track of what I read, reading, need to read

Alexandra Ivy~Gaurdians of Eternity Series

1. When Darkness Comes ♥♥♥♥
2. Embrace The Darkness ♥♥♥♥♥
3. Darkness Everlasting ♥♥♥♥♥
4. Darkness Revealed
5. Dakness Unleashed
6. Beyond The Darkness

When Darkness Comes (Guardians of Eternity, #1) by Alexandra Ivy Embrace The Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #2) by Alexandra Ivy Darkness Everlasting (Guardians of Eternity, #3) by Alexandra Ivy Darkness Revealed (Guardians of Eternity, #4) by Alexandra Ivy Darkness Unleashed (Guardians of Eternity, #5) by Alexandra Ivy Beyond The Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #6) by Alexandra Ivy

Lara Adrian~Midnight Breed Series

1. Kiss Of Midnight ♥♥♥♥♥
2. Kiss Of Crimson ♥♥♥♥
3. Midnight Awakening ♥♥♥♥
4. Midnight Rising
5. Viel Of Midnight
6. Ashes Of Midnight
7. Shades Of Midnight
8. Taken By Midnight

Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed,  #1) by Lara Adrian Kiss of Crimson (Midnight Breed, #2) by Lara Adrian Midnight Awakening (Midnight Breed, #3) by Lara Adrian Midnight Rising (Midnight Breed, #4) by Lara Adrian Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #5) by Lara Adrian Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6) by Lara Adrian Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7) by Lara Adrian Taken by Midnight (Midnight Breed, #8) by Lara Adrian

Rhyannon Byrd~Primal Instincts Series

1. Edge Of Hunger ♥♥♥♥
2. Edge of Danger
3. Edge of Desire
4. Touch Of Seduction ♥♥♥♥
5. Touch Of Surrender

Edge Of Hunger (Primal Instinct, #1) by Rhyannon Byrd Edge Of Danger (Primal Instinct, #2) by Rhyannon Byrd Edge of Desire (Primal Instinct, #3) by Rhyannon Byrd Touch of Seduction (Primal Instinct, #4) by Rhyannon Byrd Touch of Surrender by Rhyannon Byrd

Alexis Morgan~Paladin Series

1. Dark Protector ♥♥♥♥
2. Dark Defender ♥♥♥♥♥
3. Darkness Reborn ♥♥
4. Redeemed In Darkness ♥♥♥
5. Darkness Unknown
6. Defeat The Darkness

Dark Protector (Paladins of Darkness, #1) by Alexis Morgan Dark Defender (Paladins of Darkness, #2) by Alexis Morgan In Darkness Reborn (Paladins of Darkness, #3) by Alexis Morgan Redeemed in Darkness (Paladins of Darkness, #4) by Alexis Morgan Darkness Unknown (Paladins of Darkness, #5) by Alexis Morgan Defeat the Darkness (Paladins of Darkness, #6) by Alexis Morgan

Kerrelyn Sparks~Love AT Stakes Series

1. How To Marry A Millionaire Vampire ♥♥♥♥
2. Vampis In The City{could not finish}
3. Be Still My Vampire Heart ♥♥♥
4. The Undead Next Door
5. All I Want For Christmas Is A Vampire ♥♥♥♥♥
6. Secret Life Of A Vampire
7. Forbbiden Nights With A Vampire
8. The Virgin And The Vampire

How To Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1) by Kerrelyn Sparks Vamps and the City (Love at Stake, #2) by Kerrelyn Sparks Be Still My Vampire Heart (Love at Stake, #3) by Kerrelyn Sparks The Undead Next Door (Love At Stake, #4) by Kerrelyn Sparks All I Want for Christmas Is a Vampire (Love At Stake, #5) by Kerrelyn Sparks Secret Life of a Vampire (Love at Stake, #6) by Kerrelyn Sparks Forbidden Nights With a Vampire (Love at Stake, #7) by Kerrelyn Sparks The Vampire and the Virgin (Love at Stake, #8) by Kerrelyn Sparks

Larissa Ione~Demonica Series

1. Pleasure Unbound
2. Desire Unchained
3. Passion Unleashed

Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1) by Larissa Ione Desire Unchained (Demonica, #2) by Larissa Ione Passion Unleashed (Demonica, #3) by Larissa Ione

Jeanine Frost~NightHuntress Series

1. Halfway To The Grave ♥♥♥♥♥
2. One Foot In The Grave ♥♥♥♥♥
3. At Graves End
4. Destined For An Early Grave

Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2) by Jeaniene Frost At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3) by Jeaniene Frost Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress, #4) by Jeaniene Frost

Susan Sizemore~Primal Series

1. I Burn For You ♥♥♥♥♥
2. I Thirst For You ♥♥♥♥
3. I Hunger For You ♥♥♥♥♥
4. Master Of Darkness
5. Primal Heat
6. Primal Desires
7. Primal Needs
8. Dark Strangers

I Burn for You (Primes, #1) by Susan Sizemore I Thirst for You (Primes, #2) by Susan Sizemore I Hunger for You (Primes, #3) by Susan Sizemore Master of Darkness (Primes, #4) by Susan Sizemore Primal Heat (Primes, #5)  by Susan Sizemore Primal Desires (Primes, #6) by Susan Sizemore Primal Needs (Primes, #7) by Susan Sizemore Dark Stranger (Primes, #8) by Susan Sizemore

J.R. Ward~Black Dagger Brotherhood Series

1. Dak Lover ♥♥♥♥♥
2. Lover Eternal ♥♥♥♥
3 Lover Awakened ♥♥♥
4. Lover Revealed{could not finish}
5. Lover Unbound
6. Lover Enshrined

Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2) by J.R. Ward Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3) by J.R. Ward Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4) by J.R. Ward Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #5) by J.R. Ward Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #6) by J.R. Ward

message 2: by ♥Lisa♥ (last edited May 14, 2010 04:18PM) (new)

♥Lisa♥ (Zombie_Huntress) | 1032 comments Continued:

Lynsay Sands~Argeneau Series

1. A Quick Bite{could not finish}
2. Love Bites ♥♥♥♥
3. Single White Vampire
4. Tall Dark And Deadly
5. Bite Me If You Can ♥♥
6. A Bite To Remember
7. The Accidental Vampire
8. Vampires Are Forever ♥♥♥♥
9. Vampire Interruped ♥♥♥

A Quick Bite (Argeneau, #1) by Lynsay Sands Love Bites (Argeneau, #2) by Lynsay Sands Single White Vampire (Argeneau, #3) by Lynsay Sands Tall, Dark & Hungry (Argeneau, #4) by Lynsay Sands Bite Me If You Can (Argeneau, #6) by Lynsay Sands A Bite to Remember (Argeneau, #5) by Lynsay Sands The Accidental Vampire (Argeneau, #7) by Lynsay Sands Vampires Are Forever (Argeneau, #8) by Lynsay Sands Vampire, Interrupted (Argeneau, #9) by Lynsay Sands

Anne Stuart~Ice Series

1. Black Ice ♥♥♥♥♥
2. Cold As Ice{could not finish}
3. Ice Blue ♥♥♥
4. Ice Storm
5. Fire And Ice ♥♥♥♥

Black Ice (Ice, #1) by Anne Stuart Cold As Ice (Ice, #2) by Anne Stuart Ice Blue (Ice, #3) by Anne Stuart Ice Storm (Ice, #4) by Anne Stuart Fire And Ice (Ice, #5) by Anne Stuart

Christina Dodd~Darkness Choosen Series

1. Scent Of Darkness ♥♥
2. Touch Of Darkness ♥♥♥♥
3. Into The Shadows ♥♥♥♥
4. Into The Flames

Scent of Darkness (Darkness Chosen, #1) by Christina Dodd Touch of Darkness (Darkness Chosen, #2) by Christina Dodd Into The Shadow (Darkness Chosen, #3) by Christina Dodd Into the Flame (Darkness Chosen, #4) by Christina Dodd

Alyssa Day~Atlantis Series

1. Atlantis Rising ♥♥♥
2. Atlantis Awakened
3. Atlantis Unleashed
4. Atlantis Unmasked
5. Atlantis Redeeemed

Atlantis Rising (Warriors of Poseidon, #1) by Alyssa Day Atlantis Awakening (Warriors of Poseidon, #3) by Alyssa Day Atlantis Unleashed (Warriors of Poseidon,  #5) by Alyssa Day Atlantis Unmasked (Warriors of Poseidon, #6) by Alyssa Day Atlantis Redeemed (Warriors of Poseidon, #7) by Alyssa Day

message 3: by ♥Lisa♥ (last edited May 20, 2010 04:24PM) (new)

♥Lisa♥ (Zombie_Huntress) | 1032 comments UPDATED

4. Darkness Revealed
5. Dakness Unleashed
6. Beyond The Darkness

When Darkness Comes (Guardians of Eternity, #1) by Alexandra Ivy Embrace The Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #2) by Alexandra Ivy Darkness Everlasting (Guardians of Eternity, #3) by Alexandra Ivy Darkness Revealed (Guardians of Eternity, #4) by Alexandra Ivy Darkness Unleashed (Guardians of Eternity, #5) by Alexandra Ivy Beyond The Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #6) by Alexandra Ivy

2. Kiss Of Crimson ♥♥♥♥
4. Midnight Rising
5. Viel Of Midnight
6. Ashes Of Midnight
7. Shades Of Midnight
8. Taken By Midnight

Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed,  #1) by Lara Adrian Kiss of Crimson (Midnight Breed, #2) by Lara Adrian Midnight Awakening (Midnight Breed, #3) by Lara Adrian Midnight Rising (Midnight Breed, #4) by Lara Adrian Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #5) by Lara Adrian Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6) by Lara Adrian Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7) by Lara Adrian Taken by Midnight (Midnight Breed, #8) by Lara Adrian

1. Edge Of Hunger ♥♥♥♥
2. Edge of Danger
3. Edge of Desire
5. Touch Of Surrender

Edge Of Hunger (Primal Instinct, #1) by Rhyannon Byrd Edge Of Danger (Primal Instinct, #2) by Rhyannon Byrd Edge of Desire (Primal Instinct, #3) by Rhyannon Byrd Touch of Seduction (Primal Instinct, #4) by Rhyannon Byrd Touch of Surrender by Rhyannon Byrd

1. Dark Protector ♥♥♥♥
2. Dark Defender ♥♥♥♥♥
3. Darkness Reborn ♥♥
5. Darkness Unknown
6. Defeat The Darkness

Dark Protector (Paladins of Darkness, #1) by Alexis Morgan Dark Defender (Paladins of Darkness, #2) by Alexis Morgan In Darkness Reborn (Paladins of Darkness, #3) by Alexis Morgan Redeemed in Darkness (Paladins of Darkness, #4) by Alexis Morgan Darkness Unknown (Paladins of Darkness, #5) by Alexis Morgan Defeat the Darkness (Paladins of Darkness, #6) by Alexis Morgan

4. The Undead Next Door

How To Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1) by Kerrelyn Sparks Vamps and the City (Love at Stake, #2) by Kerrelyn Sparks Be Still My Vampire Heart (Love at Stake, #3) by Kerrelyn Sparks The Undead Next Door (Love At Stake, #4) by Kerrelyn Sparks All I Want for Christmas Is a Vampire (Love At Stake, #5) by Kerrelyn Sparks Secret Life of a Vampire (Love at Stake, #6) by Kerrelyn Sparks Forbidden Nights With a Vampire (Love at Stake, #7) by Kerrelyn Sparks The Vampire and the Virgin (Love at Stake, #8) by Kerrelyn Sparks

1. Pleasure Unbound ♥♥♥♥
2. Desire Unchained
3. Passion Unleashed

Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1) by Larissa Ione Desire Unchained (Demonica, #2) by Larissa Ione Passion Unleashed (Demonica, #3) by Larissa Ione

3. At Graves End

Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2) by Jeaniene Frost At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3) by Jeaniene Frost Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress, #4) by Jeaniene Frost

1. I Burn For You ♥♥♥♥♥
2. I Thirst For You ♥♥♥♥
4. Master Of Darkness
5. Primal Heat
6. Primal Desires
7. Primal Needs
8. Dark Strangers

I Burn for You (Primes, #1) by Susan Sizemore I Thirst for You (Primes, #2) by Susan Sizemore I Hunger for You (Primes, #3) by Susan Sizemore Master of Darkness (Primes, #4) by Susan Sizemore Primal Heat (Primes, #5)  by Susan Sizemore Primal Desires (Primes, #6) by Susan Sizemore Primal Needs (Primes, #7) by Susan Sizemore Dark Stranger (Primes, #8) by Susan Sizemore

1. Dak Lover ♥♥♥♥♥
2. Lover Eternal ♥♥♥♥
3 Lover Awakened ♥♥♥
5. Lover Unbound
6. Lover Enshrined

Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2) by J.R. Ward Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3) by J.R. Ward Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4) by J.R. Ward Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #5) by J.R. Ward Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #6) by J.R. Ward

message 4: by ♥Lisa♥ (last edited Jun 14, 2010 04:28PM) (new)

♥Lisa♥ (Zombie_Huntress) | 1032 comments UPDATED

4. Darkness Revealed
5. Dakness Unleashed
6. Beyond The Darkness

2. Kiss Of Crimson ♥♥♥♥
4. Midnight Rising
5. Viel Of Midnight
6. Ashes Of Midnight
7. Shades Of Midnight
8. Taken By Midnight

1. Edge Of Hunger ♥♥♥♥
2. Edge of Danger
3. Edge of Desire
5. Touch Of Surrender

Edge Of Hunger (Primal Instinct, #1) by Rhyannon Byrd Edge Of Danger (Primal Instinct, #2) by Rhyannon Byrd Edge of Desire (Primal Instinct, #3) by Rhyannon Byrd Touch of Seduction (Primal Instinct, #4) by Rhyannon Byrd Touch of Surrender (Primal Instinct, #5) by Rhyannon Byrd

1. Dark Protector ♥♥♥♥
2. Dark Defender ♥♥♥♥♥
3. Darkness Reborn ♥♥
5. Darkness Unknown
6. Defeat The Darkness

4. The Undead Next Door

1. Pleasure Unbound ♥♥♥♥
2. Desire Unchained ♥♥♥♥♥
3. Passion Unleashed

3. At Graves End

1. I Burn For You ♥♥♥♥♥
2. I Thirst For You ♥♥♥♥
4. Master Of Darkness
5. Primal Heat
6. Primal Desires
7. Primal Needs
8. Dark Strangers

1. Dak Lover ♥♥♥♥♥
2. Lover Eternal ♥♥♥♥
3 Lover Awakened ♥♥♥
5. Lover Unbound
6. Lover Enshrined

Shannon K. Butcher~Sentinel Wars

1.Burning Alive ♥♥♥♥
2. Finding The Lost
3. Running Scared

Burning Alive (Sentinel Wars, #1) by Shannon K. Butcher Finding the Lost (Sentinel Wars, #2) by Shannon K. Butcher Running Scared (Sentinel Wars, #3) by Shannon K. Butcher

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

When Darkness Comes (other topics)
How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (other topics)
The Vampire and the Virgin (other topics)
Passion Unleashed (other topics)
Defeat the Darkness (other topics)
More...