Nora Roberts Groupies discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Printable Checklist

Comments (showing 1-38 of 38) (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jenjn79 (last edited Mar 14, 2012 10:00PM) (new)

jenjn79 (isisfg) | 290 comments Mod
Here's the first draft of the NR Printable Checklist. It's a simple text list with boxes you can put a check in to mark that you have read and/or own a specific NR book.

The list contains only original (first time) publications and not reissue anthologies...so if you bought an anthology, you'd have to check off the individual stories contained within.

The list is in PDF format.

Download HERE

If you have any comments/suggestions/questions on the list or how to improve it, feel free to let me know!

message 3: by Mel W (new)

Mel W (MelW) | 4 comments This is great - thanks so much for all your work!

message 4: by Alexis-Morgan (new)

Alexis-Morgan Roark (alexismroark) | 15 comments Thanks!

message 5: by Yz the Whyz (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 13 comments Wow, great job!

message 6: by jenjn79 (new)

I'm going to do some tweaking to the formatting and layout later today, but here's a question...

Do you like having the date published on the list (in parenthesis next to the book title), or would you rather have it just be the book titles?

message 7: by Megan (new)

Megan I like it the way you have it. Thanks for the great list :)

message 8: by Mel W (new)

Mel W (MelW) | 4 comments How you have it is just fine, Isis, thanks :)

message 9: by Karen (new)

Karen Cox | 14 comments Thank you very much!! this is wonderful!

message 10: by Alexis-Morgan (new)

Alexis-Morgan Roark (alexismroark) | 15 comments Thank you. I appreciate that series are together unlike the "official list" on her site.

message 11: by jenjn79 (new)

Glad everyone likes the list :)

I made my personal original one years ago because the one on NR's site was useless.

Just let me know if there are ever any adjustments you think should be made.

message 12: by Jill (new)

Jill Hunter (jillyingeorgia) | 5 comments Isis FG wrote: "Glad everyone likes the list :)

I made my personal original one years ago because the one on NR's site was useless.

Just let me know if there are ever any adjustments you think should be made."

Everything looks great to me. I apperciate all your work in getting this site up for all of us. THANKS!

message 13: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 23 comments Isis FG wrote: "Here's the first draft of the NR Printable Checklist. It's a simple text list with boxes you can put a check in to mark that you have read and/or own a specific NR book.

The list contains only or..."

This is great. Thanks so much!

❥☪LIZZ NEILL☪❥ Thanks I need something like this

message 15: by Kim (new)

Kim | 1 comments Thank you for the list. I love the layout. Now I can see how much more I need to read!

message 16: by Stéphanie (new)

Stéphanie (stephlrx) | 2 comments Great list! Thank you for sharing.

message 17: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (Vanessamc) | 58 comments Great List Isis! I'm really putting it to good use.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you for the list! I printed it right away.

message 19: by Corrie (new)

Corrie (Cormak) | 4 comments Thank you so much for this. I really didn't want to print out the one on Nora's website as it was so long and a little confusing since it was by the year published. Was much easier to find what I read on this list!

message 20: by Karen (new)

Karen Cox | 14 comments I love this list! I use it all the time, I was a little behind in the JD Robb series so am reading them in order. One comment for those of you also reading the by the list. Creation in Death actually takes place before Eternity in Death. Creation is March 2060 and Eternity is in April. Thought i would share.

message 21: by jenjn79 (new)

Is there a mistake in the order I have on the list or is it just that she wrote them a little out of order?

Glad you are finding the list helpful!

PS. I will try to get the list updated sometime soon with any new releases. So let me know of any adjustments you think might need to be considered.

message 22: by Karen (new)

Karen Cox | 14 comments She must have written them out of order because the sites have them numbered that way too, but chronologically Creation & Strangers take place before Eternity (just finished Strangers now too.)

thanks for your work on this Isis!

message 23: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 3 comments This is great! Thank you so much! I agree that the one on her website is useless because it is too confusing.

message 24: by jenjn79 (new)

I'm going to be updating the downloadable PDF checklist soon. If anyone has any suggestions for improvement, corrections, etc, please let me know!

Also...I've tried to keep the list at 2 pages, but I just don't think that'll be possible with all the new books I have to add. Will anyone be terribly annoyed if it is 3 pages?

message 25: by Tifferz (new)

Tifferz | 2 comments No and thank you so much for putting the new list together! You are wonderful!

message 26: by jenjn79 (last edited Mar 14, 2012 10:02PM) (new)

The printable NR checklist PDF is now updated:
LINK

As expected, I had to shift to a 3 page list instead of 2. Though I may still tweak the formatting. But as for now, the list is current through the end of 2012.

message 27: by Tifferz (new)

Tifferz | 2 comments Thank you so much!!! You are the best!

message 28: by jenjn79 (new)

You're welcome!

message 29: by Heather (new)

Heather | 1 comments This checklist is AWESOME!!! It's the best one I have found yet. Wish I could find more like this for other authors that I like to read. Thank You so much for taking the time to do this!!!

message 30: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah612) | 8 comments Is this list going to be updated to include the 2013 books? I tried to update the copy I downloaded but it did not work.

message 31: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (Ejaygirl) | 1648 comments Mod
Yes, I'm working on the lists now.

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah612) | 8 comments Great. Thank you!

message 33: by Talya (new)

Talya | 531 comments Mod
The updated checklist is coming soon! I promise we are working on it.

message 34: by Jonetta (last edited Nov 11, 2013 10:49PM) (new)

It's me that's been the holdup. I promise it will be done this week.

message 35: by Annette (new)

Annette Gregorio (mrsgfl6) | 1 comments This is great. I can always write in the new books. THANKS!

message 36: by Kelcee (new)

Kelcee Edwards | 1 comments I still have not seen an update on the printable check list. It would come in handy since I am not allowed to add in my own books to the document.

message 37: by Jonetta (new)

Kelcee wrote: "I still have not seen an update on the printable check list. It would come in handy since I am not allowed to add in my own books to the document."

Kelcee, this thread has been archived. The printable book list is in the Book List folder.

message 38: by Jonetta (last edited Dec 21, 2013 08:38PM) (new)

Kelcee wrote: "I still have not seen an update on the printable check list. It would come in handy since I am not allowed to add in my own books to the document."

Here's the link to the proper topic.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread