The FAYZ: The Gone Series discussion

The Series > Powers

Comments (showing 1-50 of 64) (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments If you were to have a power, what would you want it to be?

message 2: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments flight or levitation. mos definitly lol

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Healing like Lana, xD

message 4: by Rob (new)

Rob (goodreadscomchaoticcookie37) | 339 comments Probably healing honestly, but if I was selfish I think I would want Caines power ha.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

All the powers are sooo epic. I really wanna know if astrid gets a power.

message 6: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments I KNOW!! I am so sure that she's going to get one.

message 7: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments Girl on Fire *Rose* wrote: "All the powers are sooo epic. I really wanna know if astrid gets a power."

she has one lol

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She does? .... o.O

message 9: by Anika (new)

Anika | 623 comments Not sure... so many to choose from lol

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

And I'll bet there will be more developed. Bwahaha.

message 11: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments yeah remember? i think ive said this before. it says it on ... hold on .... its on page 471of Gone. just read the whole page and it'll explain

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I will when i get my copy back, :D

message 13: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments ok cool

message 14: by Djkid13 (new)

Djkid13 | 12 comments my power will be teloport(taylor) or make weird gravity(dekka)

message 15: by Djkid13 (new)

Djkid13 | 12 comments my power will be teloport(taylor) or make weird gravity(dekka)

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 13 comments What I want it to be? Something like Sam's, I think. Something powerful. Or maybe healing.
What would it probably be? Something lame like, I don't know, being water proof or something.

message 17: by Selena (new)

Selena (Masterjedilena) I have like a whole list of cool superpowers. But for myself, I would want an impenetrable shield. It would be so awesome, and it fits me. :))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I've always wanted to actually fly. That would be epic.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Probably something like Sam but with electricity or something? :)

message 20: by Grace (new)

Grace | 637 comments I've always wanted to be able control water, so i guess something like that, sort of like a Percy Jackson thing. And then i could make waves at the beach again ^_^

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, good one Grace!
That just made me think that I've always wanted the Element of Fire ;)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Me?

message 23: by Anika (new)

Anika | 623 comments wow......

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ikr?

message 25: by Anika (new)

Anika | 623 comments :)

message 26: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments i love reading all of the powers = ]

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

It's so cool to see what MG is coming up with next ^^

message 28: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments I KNOW!! I love how he always adds in more new charaters and details!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! And characters! Even if he kills off like 3 characters like 5 more come in too!

message 30: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments Exactly! i always think when are there going to be no more characters?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

No, there have to be more! eek!

message 32: by Rex (last edited May 14, 2010 11:54PM) (new)

Rex   (Rextiel) I would like to have wings (either black and feathered like a crows or bat wings...cliche I know, but still, I'd want them) and echolocation.

Really, flight is the best thing to have in the FAYZ simply because you can cover so much ground, get away from enemies so easily, communicate quickly, attack in unique ways,est.

And echolocation is very useful cause no one could sneak up on you and you'd never get lost in the dark.

Yeah, so basically I wanna be Batgirl, lol.

message 33: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments Lolz! I never thought of that before!

message 34: by Rex (new)

Rex   (Rextiel) Well, you can think of it now, as much as you please. lol.

message 35: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments = ]

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Sierra wrote: "I would like to have wings (either black and feathered like a crows or bat wings...cliche I know, but still, I'd want them) and echolocation.

Really, flight is the best thing to have in the FAYZ ..."

Oh, I never thought of that! Nice:)

I've always wanted wings though--ever since I've read the Maximum Ride series, [yeah....book nerd.:] I've always wanted light brown, fifteen foot long wings:))

message 37: by Rex (new)

Rex   (Rextiel) GAH!!!! You read Maximum Ride too! Sweet!

If I had bird wings they'd be like Fangs. Big, black, and shiny. I adore crows/ravens (which is what Fang's wings are from).

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes! I friggin' LOVE THEM! :))

I want light/dark/hazely brown. Bwahaha.

Cool!
Mmmm...Fang...<3

message 39: by Rex (new)

Rex   (Rextiel) I like Iggy the best. Hmmm...redhead. (Yummy. Sometimes. As long as they're cute in the fact. *giggles*)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Fang.
Dark haired, handsome, protective and sweet dudes:)) Hell to the yeaah

message 41: by Rex (last edited May 15, 2010 08:23PM) (new)

Rex   (Rextiel) Lol. Youc an have Fang, I'll snag Iggy, and Max can suck it up. (I haven't read Fang yet. :[ )

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Dude.
Read FANG.
I finished it in one school day. From the minute school started, until I was outside waiting for my bus.
Holy shiz, man.

My friends call me Max, they say I act a lot like her sometimes, haha.

message 43: by Rex (new)

Rex   (Rextiel) Hmmm. I think I'm more laid back than Max, but I definitely like her. Although sometimes the control issue bugs me, but hey, how can I expect any different, considering the poor kid's situation?

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I know what you mean.
I guess I'm like her because I'm a really laid back person, but usually ready to spring into action. I can be extremely bossy, but it's not because I like bossing around people but just because some people really need to be told what the hell to do or nothing gets done.
[You should live with my brother, you'll understand xP:] And I'm pretty stubborn and argumentative like her

message 45: by Rex (new)

Rex   (Rextiel) lol. I understand completely. I have a younger brother of my own. I'm not as bossy as I am just someone who takes charge when no one else will (or if someone's doing a bad job.) Honestly....I'm a lot like Sam. Slow to the get go, but once I start....there ain't no stopping me. I think that's why I like him so much.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

From the GONE series, I believe I'm a lot like Lana, too. That's why I love her so much, and even if this sounds ridiculous, I feel so connected to her even if she's fictional:)

message 47: by Rex (new)

Rex   (Rextiel) I like Lana cause she's tough, but it makes me mad when she puts everybody in danger by keeping stuff to herself. (Again, EVERYONE has their fatal flaw....) But i also like her because she has such an awesome sense of (morbid) humor.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I know what you mean. But I also believe Lana is a bit jacked up from Pack Leader and from when she had tried to kill the Darkness.
I have a feeling she'll be okay though, and make everything right. And even if she does screw up, she knows what she's done and she always does her best to correct it.

message 49: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments yeah. although, in Lies, she was acting totally different. I mean, SMOKING?! It's sorta like she just gave up.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

That's Lana. She's going through a tough time, and besides Sam, she has a ton on her plate--even if she isn't one of the main characters

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread