Let's All Write STORIES!!! discussion

Questions > How To Start

Comments (showing 1-50 of 79) (79 new)    post a comment »

Sella Malin Look for the genre that interests you most. Start brainstorming with other people for a topic, and then start writing!!

Sella Malin Oh, and if you have any suggestions (i.e.: an idea for a new genre that I don't have here) then you can share them in the Suggestions folder!!

Sella Malin Once we're done brainstorming for that genre, and we have a story in mind, we can start a new topic titled "The Story" and start writing!!

Kdremak | 1 comments If anyone is really up for the challenge there is a thing called National Novel Writing Month. This starts in November of each year. You have one month to write a 50,000 + word novel from scratch.
i have done it four years in a row last year i didn't accomplish because of new job, relocation and all kind of other trauma! here is the link if you want to check it out
http://www.nanowrimo.org/
if you want to check me out here is the way you can find me at that site http://www.nanowrimo.org/user/29476

Mack-a-doodle & cheese  (Mack-a-doodle) | 133 comments guys we could totally do that together or is that not allowed?

Kataury what?

Mimi (Mimibird) comment 4

Mack-a-doodle & cheese  (Mack-a-doodle) | 133 comments the novel thing that Kdremak was talking about!

Kataury Oh! ok... which story? Should we start from scratch on one?

Mimi (Mimibird) hmmm, i really like nicole's story and the run and stars. and...

Mack-a-doodle & cheese  (Mack-a-doodle) | 133 comments idk I really like how some of our stories (nicole's and the run) are coming along but I guess we could. We would have to do it in a month but that shouldn't be too hard.

Mimi (Mimibird) or if not, i have a good idea for one called spellsinger.

Kataury I Really like the run. It's kind of like magic and modern life mixed! It's quite original.

Mack-a-doodle & cheese  (Mack-a-doodle) | 133 comments what's stars about? I can't keep up so i've quit on that one.

Mack-a-doodle & cheese  (Mack-a-doodle) | 133 comments The run is my most favorite! it really brings out my imagination in some of the parts and it's fun to write too!

Kataury I can't stop writing in it! Let's do that one!!

Mimi (Mimibird) ok, but im gona start spellsinger anyway, if thats okay??

Kataury Michelle! What do you think?

Mimi (Mimibird) yes!! but like i said, im gonna start spellsinger on here anyway, if no one minds.

Kataury there's okay dokay, oki doki, okidi dokidi and millions of other ways to say yes! yes, yep, yeah, yea, of course, mm hmm. all of those are the correspondence of the term and very definition of yes. when you say yes, it is the opposite response to the word no, nope, nada, Nay any of the terms that prove the opposite term. There are generally two ways of answering such yes or no questions. Such as Are you married? you could say yes bluntly or argue no. That is but one simple example of the terms. I could continue to rabble on about this, but I have more topics to visit! tata!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

wow.

Kataury as you see I went insane while you were gone!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, you'll probably get more insane as I leave for another week.*blushes*

Kataury Could I be made a moderator since you and Sella are always gone?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

hmm, idk, I'm kind of the assisticant.

Kataury Where is Sella anyway?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

idk, but I'll add you, and if she says so otherwise . . .

Kataury that will be fine.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

what does a modereater do????

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

organizes the group, can delete topics . . . etc.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

oh... well ya....I GET IT!!!! lol yes... meh is stupid... it took me 17 hourse 2 figure that out..... *u*

Kataury haha!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

like i was riding english and the lady asked me if the stirrups touched my ankles and i was like "ankle?!?!?!" ya... it was pathetic...

Kataury haha! funny.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

it took her 3 times until i finaly understood. and then she got mad at me when i forgot to stick my butt out while 2-pointing over a jump... sighs...

Kataury haha! Well we all have our moments. don't worry Bri!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

yup! but at least the next time i did the cross rails right!!!!

Kataury see? that's improvement! you made progress!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

yupadoodles! i looooove horses!!!!! but how do u like my new icon? its a red panda that i took a picture of at the zoo!!!!!! gooooo red pandas!!!

Kataury They're so cute!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

i know!!! i was at the zoo and no one was paying attention 2 the red panda cuz it waz sleeping peacully until this crying 3 yr old came and it woke up and hissed or sumthin like that and then went back 2 sleep...

Kataury haha!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

hey, who was the delted member?

Kataury what?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

deleted member?

Kataury I don't know... who was deleted? I don't remember ever deleting anybody.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

the person that wrote message 43, but they could have left the group. That's okay.

Kataury I guess.

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread