The Mystery at Lilac Inn (Nancy Drew, #4) The Mystery at Lilac Inn discussion

lilac inn ( nancy drew )

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Ronni Lee i loved this book and whoever is reading this you need to read it ( the book ) now!

Goldie Yeah the book was really cool. Have you ever reat the Hardy Boys??

message 3: by Molly (new)

Molly Nope

message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara I still have like...twenty Nancy Drew books back at home. If I hadn't colored in them and put my name in them when I was younger, they might have been worth some money. Oh well.

I did enjoy them (as well as Hardy Boys) but now I am into science fiction and fantasy.

Katie love nancy drew books

Atarah Poling this one was one of my fav. of the nancy drew series. I remember when my mom read it to me before I got better in reading. Love it.

message 7: by Alejandra (new) - added it

Alejandra Hernandez Goldie wrote: "Yeah the book was really cool. Have you ever reat the Hardy Boys??"

Yeah I thought so too. And yes I have read the hardy boys and they are just as good.

MizziQ More so.

Sarah Richmond I love this one too!!

message 10: by C. (last edited Mar 28, 2013 07:49PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

C. I'm a fan but found "The Mystery At Lilac Inn" weak. My review in my 2013 shelf explains. There was an excess of high octane events; so much so that it was obvious they were just to pack the novel with action. They lacked cohesion and made poor connections to the plots. So did the reasoning behind them, revealed at the end. Anyone else go "Really?" in some parts?

Emilia I love this book!

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Mystery at Lilac Inn (other topics)