The Forest of Hands and Teeth (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #1) The Forest of Hands and Teeth discussion

Should it be made into a moie

Comments (showing 51-70 of 70) (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 2 next »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Marissa I'll watch it anyway, I really loved this book. It's deep :)

Ashia No, I think this movie would be amazing! It would have a lot of action/romance/other wonderful things!

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) I would be haunted by it, but I LOVED THIS BOOK! So, I would watch it!!

Temple this should be a movie i would so watch it.

Jessica Im not sure, if hollywood screws it up id be sooo mad! But if they made it right, it could be pretty amazing, with the right casting&the right scripting

message 56: by Temple (last edited Nov 22, 2011 03:30PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Temple for me it all depends on the acting and screen play of the movie

message 57: by Mia (new) - rated it 2 stars

Mia I'd watch this movie, though the book wasn't that good.

Olivia YES YES YES!!!!!!! HAS TO BE MOVIE!!!! ...or else...

Katie I've read all three and I would LOVE it if someone made it into a move!!

message 60: by Car (new) - rated it 2 stars

Car I don't think so the book wasn't that good. Infact it was really boring. All the action would be in the ending which is not worth a (lets say the movie is 2hrs.) wait for the good part.

Zayna I really liked the books although they were slightly creepy....I dreamt about zombies a lot afterward....despite the side affects the books should be made into movies!!

message 62: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat I think it would be a good movie if they made it a PG-13 or R rating for action and stuff

message 63: by Mel (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mel I think it depends...it could turn out really epic with the right cast and an excellent director. :)

Shaelin B Mockingjay wrote: "Yeah, I would prefer if they just left the book alone and not made a movie out of it unless it was spot on to the book."

Agreed. This book is something special, it's about zombies but it's still beautiful. I think this would make a great plain old zombie movie to people who hadn't read the book, but for those of us who have it would steal away the beauty established in the book. I will go see this, I just hope they don't turn it into a full on zombie killing spree.

Allisin i think that it should be made into a movie. i know that i would watch it

Colby Mostly, I want the third one as a movie. That was the best one, IMO.

message 67: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat i want the movie, second and thrid and first, DUH!

message 68: by Bsp (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bsp It's a good book but what is moie I'm going to guess you mean movie so I agree the sequels are really good to

PandoraSpeaks You know when you actually think about it it isn't really a zombie book it's more of a romance novel but I still think it would make a great movie if the did it right and followed the book

Aimee Ebersohl I would love to see a movie for this book. My only concern would be that my interpretation of the characters and setting would be vastly different from a director's.

« previous 1 2 next »

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Forest of Hands and Teeth (other topics)
Hare Moon (other topics)