Urban Fantasy discussion

BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS > Looking for Recommendations: Angels and Devils

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kati (katikatnik) | 32 comments I'm looking for UF books/series that specifically deal with angels, God and Lucifer. Something along the lines of Sniegoski's Fallen or Remy Chandler.

Any suggestions?

Melodie (MelodieCO) Hush, Hush comes to mind even though I didn't like it. And Fallen (Fallen, #1). Both are YA. I have a book on the way, Angelology, that is along this line, too.

Julia | 566 comments Have you read The Book Thief? I don't want to spoil you in case you haven't, but it's very good! And very unusual.

Betelgeuze | 104 comments Requiem for the Devil (PNR) by Jeri Smith-Ready

Mike Carey's Felix Castor series has demons in it. First Book: The Devil You Know (Felix Castor, #1)

Liz Williams Inspector Chen series has demons,but is based more on Asian mythology. First Book: Snake Agent (Detective Inspector Chen #1)

Simon R. Green' Nightside series has story archs based on biblical mythology.
First Book: Something from the Nightside (Nightside, #1)

Sins  &  Shadows (Shadows & Inquiries, #1) by Lyn Benedict by has Gods in it.

Mark of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #1) by Diana Rowland is about demons

Rob Thurman's Trick of the Light (Trickster, #1) features Angels, Demons and Gods.

Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunter series (PNR)features Gods from many different pantheons.

American Gods by Neil Gaiman

The Morgan Kingsley series by Jenna Black. First Book Devil Inside

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) (Gatadelafuente) | 223 comments This is horror, but it has a very interesting angelic twist:

Caballistics, Inc #1  Hell on Earth (Caballistics, Inc.)

Kati (katikatnik) | 32 comments Thank you for all the tips, friends! :)