The Doctor Rules!!!!!! discussion

Episodes > Fav Episodes

Comments (showing 1-50 of 800) (800 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thePictureMagicianakaProbie) Anybody have a favorite episode? Perhaps when the Doctor was particularly luney, or the plot had a twist?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ummm... "The Judoon Platoon on the Moon!"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't think I have a favorite, actually. I just thought that part was funny.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

My fav Rose episode is "The Idiot's Lantern", my fav Martha episode is "Smith and Jones", and my fav Donna episode is either "The Runaway Bride" or "The Wasp and the Unicorn". :D

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thePictureMagicianakaProbie) oh, the unicorn and the wasp is my all time favorite. i have it on my ipod.

Thelittlemermaid | 6 comments My favorite episodes out of the whole series are 'The Silence In the Library/Forest of the Dead'.

For the 9th Doctor it would be, "The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances", for Rose (and 10th Doctor) "Doomsday", for Martha "Human Nature/Family of Blood", for Donna (besides the one mentioned above) "Turn Left", and of the specials I liked "Waters of Mars" and "The End of Time, Part 2"

message 7: by Keara (new)

Keara Christine (kearachristine) I like the one with Weeping Angels. :) Creepy, no?

message 8: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Nicole | 35 comments weeping angels rox

Thelittlemermaid | 6 comments Weeping Angels are making another appearance in the next two episodes in the U.K. starting this Saturday.

message 10: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Nicole | 35 comments ... well....i wont be home on saturday *sticks tongue out*

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 1141 comments Mod
Do I have to limit it to the New series or can I use some classic episodes?

That is often too difficult to decide on just one, even the new series it's hard to decide on just one.

Hmmm tricky...

Blink is a fave as is Planet of the Dead.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thePictureMagicianakaProbie) I just saw my first Matt Smith episode!!!!! :) hes not as good as Tenannt, in my opinion. I also noticed that Amy Pond was a lot more...uh, i guess you could say up front about her crush on the doctor (thinking back to the episode with the Angels)

Tesssss cool story broo | 449 comments Mod
lol so true I loved turn left with donna? oh does anyone know what bad wolf is?

message 14: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) | 202 comments yeah it was a message from Rose left by herself to remember that she has to save the doctor.. if that makes any sense....

message 15: by Tesssss cool story broo (last edited Jul 21, 2010 06:41AM) (new)

But it's everywhere!

message 16: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) | 202 comments That was the whole point she sent it so that she would realise that it was something she had to work out.. (I think..)

Oh... My brother said it kinda meant the end of the world...

message 18: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) | 202 comments yeah i think that was the under lying message...

It makes sense! I'm half way through watching the lodger on my computer so I'm gonna go finish it!

message 20: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) | 202 comments Oh I love that episode its one of my favs.....:)

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it won't work!!!!!!

Wow more than a month later and I still haven't finished the lodger!!! Grrrrrr cause we had the recording on the good cabley boxy thingy but then it broke... AAAAARGH! Ariba!

message 23: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Nicole | 35 comments *pokes head out* anyone here? (:

message 25: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) | 202 comments Me to:)

message 26: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Nicole | 35 comments Yay!!(:

message 27: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (thedoctorissocoollike) | 176 comments Lolz my favourite episode from 2005 is 'Empty Child', 2006 is 'School Reunion', 2007 is 'Shakespeare Code', 2008 is 'Midnight', 2009 is 'Waters of Mars', 2010 is 'The Lodger' and I have only seen 'Impossible Astronaut' so far in 2011, but that was brilliant. :)

message 28: by kenzie (new)

kenzie (theabsolutedream) Rose: Love and Monsters
Martha: Smith and Jones
Donna: Fires of Pompeii
Amy: The Lodger? IDK! MATT SMITH'S SO AMAZING!!!
River: The Pandorica Opens

message 29: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) The End of Time is one of my absolute favorites! I love the Master!

message 30: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) | 202 comments Sammy wrote: "The End of Time is one of my absolute favorites! I love the Master!"

Same i love the master he was so amazing, i mean i know he was evil and all that but he was just so great and he had so much charm and he was so funny!! but i love most of them.. actually nearly all of them... I think it is to hard to pic a favourite.

message 31: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) The Master was even creepier when he came back... not as the Saxxon guy, the one with the sweatshirt!

message 32: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 1 comments My favorite episode is Blink. I thought it was absolutely perfect. It managed to be funny, touching (I'll admit that I had tears in my eyes when Sally visited Billy in the hospital), and really scary. I still can't look at statues in quite the same way:-)

message 33: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) Me neither!

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thePictureMagicianakaProbie) My favorites were probably Utopia(Doctor: We get togther every ten years and swap stories about caves. It's good fun, for a hermit) and The Girl in the Fireplace(Mickey: What's a horse doing on a spaceship? Doctor: Mickey, what's prerevolutionary france doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective.).

message 35: by kenzie (new)

kenzie (theabsolutedream) I love when Rose's like, "You're not keepin' the horse." And Doctor's all, "Why? I let you keep Mickey!"

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thePictureMagicianakaProbie) Yeah that part was funny. And when rose said, "Oh, I get it. *jerks head up* Camilla." The way she said it makes me laugh.

message 37: by kenzie (new)

kenzie (theabsolutedream) XD

message 38: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) In the episode 42, and Martha has to find out who was more popular, Elvis or the Beatles, and she asks the Doctor he doesn't know, he's like, "Where was I, oh yes, Here Comes The Sun!" I didn't hear that part until I watched it the second time! Gosh, that episode was creepy near the end.
"The sun is ALIVE!"

message 39: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) | 202 comments yeah that was a great ep! And when that doctor turned all evill..... creepy but awesome..!

message 40: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) Those glowing eyes creeped mee out so much!

message 41: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (thedoctorissocoollike) | 176 comments BURN WITH ME :)

message 42: by Emma (new)

Emma | 701 comments that was a creepy episode....

message 43: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) I think that was my favorite episode with Martha in it.

message 44: by Emma (new)

Emma | 701 comments what about blink????

message 45: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) Well, she was barely in it so I don't think it should count. But that episode was AMAZING!

message 46: by Emma (new)

Emma | 701 comments yup....i am gonna force all my friends into watching all the weeping angels ones!!!!!!!!!!=D

message 47: by Emma (new)

Emma | 701 comments force them brutaly!!!!!

message 48: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) I once started showing my friend "Tooth and Claw" and we both realized that the ninjas at the beginning look exactly like our science teacher! I can never look at him the same way again now.

message 49: by Emma (new)

Emma | 701 comments hahahhaha that is uber LOLtastic!!!

message 50: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) Actually, it's just weird!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

unread topics | mark unread