Fantasy and Vampire Book Club discussion

Welcome! Come on in and say hello!

Comments (showing 1-50 of 1,193) (1193 new)    post a comment »

Riley Steel (RileySteel) | 269 comments Im nicola ormerod. I live in aberdeen scotland with my husband and two kids. I write from home and try my best to work it around kids, housework and pleasing my husband :).
My first book was published last month and this is a real boost of confidence hopefully it is the first of many.

Lela Gwenn (Gwenn) | 3 comments Hi! I'm Gwen. I'm a PNR and UF junkie. Along with reading like a maniac, I am also a writer (not yet published), I am so excited, I am going to the WRW retreat and I am going to meet Charlaine Harris!!! One of my favorite authors :) I'm excited to share with you all and hopefully to find new books to feed my addiction! :)

Sarah_Ohhh Hey!! i'm Sarah i LOVE to read Ahhh i'm reading RIGHT NOW!!!

Riley Steel (RileySteel) | 269 comments i cant believe you are meeting charlaine harris :D
hi sarah thanks for joining hopefully this group will pick up and when we have enough members ill start running competitions. I just recently had my first book published and let me tell you gwen it feels how models must feel on the runway, singers on stage etc. a total buzz. If you got it go for it. what sort of stuff do you write.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 8 comments HI!!! I'm Quincy but you can call me GigglyPuff and i Love to read!!!

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 8 comments Sweet! Thats's the chain of friends. I invited 19 and they invite 700 and were all good!!! LOL

Mark Ryan (MarkRyan) | 1 comments Hello all, I'm Mark Ryan. I am an aspiring author and avid reader (when I'm not writing). I am shopping my first book around and have started on the second in the series. If anyone would like to check it out you can here
http://www.myspace.com/authormarkryan
I love SciFi/Fanstasy and look forwad to discovering more through this group :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

hey

Steven (TBones) | 7 comments Hi, I love reading anything with vampires and fantasy involved. I actually have a very big love for reading anything and everything but these genres play a big role in what I pick at times. I thought I'd recommend a few titles. If you like fantasy, I would have to recommend The Ranger's Apprentice books by John Flanagan and if it's vampires I would have to say the Anne Rice books are quite entertaining.

Lela Gwenn (Gwenn) | 3 comments Nicola,
It is so encouraging to hear a success story! I write UF with strong Romantic themes...it isn't really cut and dry enough to call PNR.

My current work centers of Faeries...I know, I know, but I promise they are kick ass non pansy faeries :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

hello im new to the group. i just thought that i would introduce myself. im stephanie, im 18 years old, and im from the united states. i love to read and to write. i most often write poetry and short stories. it is hard for me to allow people to read my work though because im afraid of what they will say. i suppose i need to get over that.

Ameena Adel wats the name of ur book Nicola?
hi everyone!!
stephanie dont worry about ppl will think, just have fun while writing and express ur feelings :P
now...
my name is ameena, i'm from bahrain, i'm 14 going on 15, i love to read and write
i love love love to write and hope to publish one of my writings some day
i'm working on 3 books now :P
hope u guys read wat i write and like it

Stephanie:
BTW i'm gonna read wat u write! ;)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

ok. lol we were talking on the pen pals group too lol thats funny. thank for joining by the way.

Ameena Adel no problme!
ya i knw
this happened yesturday too
i was talking with another friend on like 3 groups in the same time
:P

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

thats funny lol. ps. i will post some of the things i have written on my page in the next few days. it may take me a little while though.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 8 comments HI!!!! I think Her book's Name is Red's Robin

Ameena Adel i cant wait!
i look forward to reading the things u write
;)
i also write
and have posted some stuff

i love reading wat others write
its soo interesting

Ameena Adel i'll check it out thanks!!
:)

Ameena Adel i searched for it on goodreads (here :P )
but couldn't find it

Riley Steel (RileySteel) | 269 comments wow ive been out for the day come back and BOOM heaps of comments and new discussions this is fabulous. My book is called Red's Robin theres a wee exert on this link

the cover is totally kick ass too and gives you a taste of the steamyness within.

and also theres nowt wrog with fairys, im working on a YA series and one of the main chars is a fairy, hes also fabulously goodlooking and plays rugby no pansyness whatsoever :D

great seeing everyone one responding so well and thanks for inviting your friends. I will try and get a comp running to win a copy of a signed book in the next few weeks once the group is established

Ameena Adel :)
i'm looking forward to seeing your book!
sounds great!

Riley Steel (RileySteel) | 269 comments lol forgot to paste the link hee hee

http://www.authorhouse.co.uk/Bookstor...

Ameena Adel sounds GREAT!!
i bookmarked it so that wen i go to the book store i remember to check it out!!

Riley Steel (RileySteel) | 269 comments woot :D

Steven (TBones) | 7 comments Ah creatures of the night, what beautiful sounds they make :o)

Ameena Adel hhhh
yah i LOVE wolves
and i dont just mean seth and jacob

Steven (TBones) | 7 comments I kinda miss the Howling type of werewolves...that Eddie Quist guy was pretty creepy in that

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi everyone, I'm Ginny.

Ameena Adel hi ppl

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello Ameena

Ameena Adel the only book with vampires ive read is the twilight saga
which ROCKED!!

Bradley My name is Bradley and I write fantasy. =)

Dreamsbane of Tamalor by Bradley James Simpson

Ameena Adel COOL!
your an author!!!
i'll check out your books
:>
wat r they about?

Riley Steel (RileySteel) | 269 comments welcome bradley. I too write fantasy, maily vamp lit
xx

Ameena Adel cool nicola!!
ur also an author?

one day i'll join the authors list
;)

Ameena Adel oh sry nicola
i didnt recognize u at first!
now i do

Courtney Hey, I'm Courtney...:)

Ameena Adel hi courtney

Alycia Hello Everyone. I'm Alycia and I got hooked onto PNR/UF by a very good friend of mine. I do genre jump though. Thanks Nicola for the invite! :)

Riley Steel (RileySteel) | 269 comments no probs babes welcoe. its a new group but im hoping to start competions to win books asap

Ameena Adel hi alycia

Alycia Ameena wrote: "hi alycia
:>"

Hi Ameena! :)

Lana Standley (Lana241189) Hi im lana. i am quite new to pr and uf. i love the charlaine harris books and bdb and twilight. i love an adventure along with some steamy scenes. i have a little boy of 10 months so i am slow at reading as i dont have a lot of time xxx

Ameena Adel how old r u alysia?

hello
i LOVE twilight!!
AWWW... wats his name?

Jessica (RaVeNkIsSeS) | 3 comments Hi Im Jessica. I love to read. I have all my life. A few years back I got into Twilight really bad. Now I guess you could say Im addicted. If its Twilight I buy it . LOL. My husband says im addicted. I enjoy reading all vampire books now. I have read numerous series recently and Im so glad there are others out there like me....now I feel like I actually belong somewhere other than at home .

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24