Book Addicts discussion

Books > Beautiful Creatures

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Regan ♥, The Head Mod. (new)

Regan ♥ (Regan_) | 539 comments Mod
Has anyone else read Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl? If you have, what did you think about it?

I really thought it was going to be better, personally. You can see my review here -> http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 2: by Lisa (Badass Bookie), The other MOD. (aka the Awesome Mod.) (new)

Lisa (Badass Bookie) (Lisao_0) | 466 comments Mod
i've got it but never got around to reading it ;)

message 3: by Regan ♥, The Head Mod. (new)

I didn't think it was that good.. I rant on and on about how much I didn't like it in my review. :)

message 4: by Lisa (Badass Bookie), The other MOD. (aka the Awesome Mod.) (new)

haha i heard sooo many bad reviews that i regret kinda buying it but then maybe i will likw it :)

message 5: by Regan ♥, The Head Mod. (new)

Aha, you should read it. You never know, maybe you'll like it. ^^

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i rekon it was alright

message 7: by Lisa (Badass Bookie), The other MOD. (aka the Awesome Mod.) (new)

i shall pick it up this week ( has anyone else go this thing when like you buy more than one book ata time and you just keep buying books than you leave that book out and go ehhhhhh i kinda dont want to read that now that i got more books ????) Like i bought Hourgalls two weeks ago and i keep getting new books and been putting it off ..finally started 2day same thing with Beautiful Creature ive had for....i think two months :)

message 8: by Regan ♥, The Head Mod. (new)

Lisa wrote: "i shall pick it up this week ( has anyone else go this thing when like you buy more than one book ata time and you just keep buying books than you leave that book out and go ehhhhhh i kinda dont wa..."

Aha nah. I never buy more than two books at a time. ^^

message 9: by Lisa (Badass Bookie), The other MOD. (aka the Awesome Mod.) (new)

yer well when your mum offers to buy you books you dont refuse :)

message 10: by Regan ♥, The Head Mod. (new)

Oh, aha. My mum barely offers to buy me books, but-- that reminds me.. she should be getting me a book for easter! >_>

message 11: by Lisa (Badass Bookie), The other MOD. (aka the Awesome Mod.) (new)

haha i have never payed for my own books :)

message 12: by Beccy (new)

Beccy | 70 comments Lisa wrote: "i shall pick it up this week ( has anyone else go this thing when like you buy more than one book ata time and you just keep buying books than you leave that book out and go ehhhhhh i kinda dont wa..."

I know exactly how you feel I'm like that i keep buying books but i can't help it haha i'm obsessed! I have no idea how many paranormal romance books i have now lol! I also have Beautiful creatures and haven't read it yet :P

message 13: by Lisa (Badass Bookie), The other MOD. (aka the Awesome Mod.) (new)

IRK !!!!! haha good to no im not the only one! and i havent picked it up yet. I've also put aside Hourglass and Kissing Coffins to read some new books i got :)

message 14: by Regan ♥, The Head Mod. (new)

C'mon guys! Comment, comment, comment. :)

message 15: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 6 comments i liked the relationship... i thought it was creative and different... and the fact that the girl didn't fall for the guy first this time made it even better in my opinion

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Laura wrote: "I read it and i really liked it. It was a bit confusing at first but i liked their relationship and waiting to see what happened when she turned 16"

I totally agree with you!!
100%

message 17: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Linden (Kelz1990) | 4 comments I didn't mind it, I found the sequel to be much better than the first one though!

unread topics | mark unread