Meg Cabot Fan Club discussion

Other Book Discussions > Books you want to read by Meg Cabot

Comments (showing 1-19 of 19) (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is where you can talk about any book you want to read by Meg Cabot. You can also ask other people if they have read the book and if they liked it.

Diana (LMD129) | 142 comments Mod
I'd actually like to read some of her first books she published using different names.
Besides those I still want to read Jinx, the last Queen Of Babble, and Ransom My Heart.

Kate (fergk8) | 2 comments I have read most of her books. Jinx is amazing. The Princess Diaries is great, All American Girl is OK but its sequel, Ready Or Not, is really good. Avalon High was really good, and they are making that into a movie. I have read lots of others, but the Size 12 Is Not Fat and the Airhead books are my favorites. I want to read Queen of Babble, and Insatiable which comes out in June.

Gauri Godale (GauriGodale) i wanna read"size 12 is not fat" and the 10 part of princess diaries which has recently released

Sherri (SherriJ2003) | 12 comments Loved The Heather Wells Books!

N.P | 2 comments I really want to read the meadator sereas!

Caitlin | 7 comments N.P wrote: "I really want to read the meadator sereas!"

you should. the entire series was amazing. i will not spoil the end but in the last one i was crying so much just wondering what someone was giong to do!

Caitlin | 7 comments i really want to read the princess diaries. i havent had a chance to read tehm yet but everyone i asked sasid they were really good. what is jinx about? oh, adn i want to read the airhead ones. :)

Pam Foldenauer (ChristiGilmore) | 2 comments Just about every Meg Cabot book but the first four Princess Diaries, the first and third Mediator, Airhead and Being Nikki, Avalon High, All American Girl series, Teen Idol, How to be Popular, Pants on fire, and the first two Allie Finkle, because I already read those.

Deanna (confessionsofaGemini) | 46 comments I've read the majority of her books, I think the only ones of hers that I'm interested in reading are the Queen of Babble series and the 1-800 missing/where are you series. I haven't read either, so I'm not sure if I'll like them. Has anyone read them and have any opinions on them?

Jenny (loverespect) | 1 comments I actually want to try her old books when she published it under her pen name "Patricia Cabot"

Jenny wrote: "I actually want to try her old books when she published it under her pen name "Patricia Cabot""

Those are the ones I want to read I've found a few as ebooks but haven't gotten to them yet.

Nuz - Say It With Books  ツ (N-u-z-a-i-f-a) Diana wrote: "Jenny wrote: "I actually want to try her old books when she published it under her pen name "Patricia Cabot""

Those are the ones I want to read I've found a few as ebooks but haven't gotten to the..."

Yeah me too.Until now I didn't realize that she had books under the name Patricia Cabot!

I wanna try the "1-800-WHERE-R-U series" too.

Deanna (confessionsofaGemini) | 46 comments I wanna try the "1-800-where-r-u series" too
Agreed. I try to get books out at my library, but I have a hard time finding this series and the queen of babble series. I guess if I really want to read them I'm going to have to break down and buy them.

The 1-800 is my favorite, I've heard that it's been harder to find now since they've combined two books into one. Vanished  When Lightning Strikes & Code Name Cassandra by Meg Cabot It also goes by "Vanished" now. I think they might have done the same with The Mediator.

I always say I got lucky with 1-800 since I was able to buy the first four before they stopped being published the first time, I would have had to wait two years for them to come back out with the fifth.

GiraffeAndy | 2 comments They are going to publish Abandon in my country and I want to read it, however I don´t know, if I should buy it or just wait and borrow it from the library. Because I have heard many different rewievs. Somebody says, that Abandon is really amazing, but many people were disappointed after they have read the book. So, I really don´t know. Is here anybody, who has read Abandon? What was your opinion? I really love Airhead and Mediator and I also enjoy both All American Girl books. Now I´m going to read Jinx, I have it already at home. =)

Deanna (confessionsofaGemini) | 46 comments GiraffeAndy wrote: "They are going to publish Abandon in my country and I want to read it, however I don´t know, if I should buy it or just wait and borrow it from the library. Because I have heard many different rewi..."
I really liked Abandon, but it is a little hard to read at first. It's a bit hard to relate to the main character at first, but I ended up liking it once the plotline started to unravel.

Nuz - Say It With Books  ツ (N-u-z-a-i-f-a) GiraffeAndy wrote: "They are going to publish Abandon in my country and I want to read it, however I don´t know, if I should buy it or just wait and borrow it from the library. "

Abandon is an OK book,not amazing and not bad.I don't think you should buy it but instead you could wait & get from the library.
I agree with Deanna,It takes a while for you to actually get into the book this probably coz this is not the "usual Meg Cabot" kinda thing.

Maureen(with an unquenchable thirst for books) (monnw) | 12 comments i want to read Awaken the third book in the Abandon series

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Vanished: When Lightning Strikes & Code Name Cassandra (other topics)