Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Spectacular Series > Troubleshooters series by Brockmann

Comments (showing 385-434)    post a comment »

message 434: by Leea (new)

Leea LOVE IT!!

Wendy F (blessedwannab) That is awesome!!!

Regina (ReginaR) | 3280 comments I am posting this here since we all love Jules and Robin. :) My neighbor has a comic strip and he is selling this on cafepress: http://www.cafepress.com/middleageriot. I just bought two -- I love this!

photo goaheadandask_zpsfeef9436.jpg

Wendy F (blessedwannab) When I started there were already 13 in the series, and I read those back to back. After that it was like one, sometimes two a year.

Lori McD (LoriMcD) | 139 comments I still haven't cracked #4 yet, so I'm way behind all of you. But I'll post when I'm in the middle of #4. I expect I'll just like this series more and more as it goes on.

Got sidetracked with the Elemental Mysteries series. In the last book (#4) now, if I can only finish work so that I can finish off the book!!! Then I'll have time this weekend to really get going on Troubleshooters #4.

message 429: by Leea (new)

Leea Phew! I only manage to read one a year...

Wendy F (blessedwannab) I've been reading this series since somewhere around 1999-2000, so I've got about 13 years of Eve and Rourke under my belt.

message 427: by Leea (new)

Leea Omg. I'll never catch up to you. That's crazy!!

Wendy F (blessedwannab) LOL! I am reading book 30, Fantasy in Death.

message 425: by Leea (new)

Leea Okay can we wait till Monday. This way I won't feel bad not getting to them. Plus I have glory in death to finish. Lol!

Wendy F (blessedwannab) I can't wait for more IZZY!!!

We can wait if you want, Leea. I can read a few In Death books to fill my time. It's up to you. My weekend is not busy at all, with Lex gone. So I would be reading a lot. I can just pick up a couple In Death's until you can. :)

I'll see if I can find 16 and 16.5. (I can't WAIT for the anthology! I love when they do interview's with the characters.)

message 423: by Leea (new)

Leea Sure, but this weekend is super busy. So you'll be reading faster than me. I'm about to leave to get Ethan and then go shopping (Jims getting a new TV), but I have all the Brockmann book on my Kindle just in case :)

Oh, I looked and I only have to book 15... we better start searching for the rest of the series :)

Regina (ReginaR) | 3280 comments 15 has really good Dan and Izzy stuff. And some scenes wih Jules/Robin. :)

Don't forget the anthology!

I know it is selfish but I can't wait to read 16 with you.

I may re-read the izzy and Dan parts in 15.

Wendy F (blessedwannab) LOL, we still have to read 15 first. That's another Sam/Alyssa book. I can't wait to read the Robin/Jules short I asked Regina about.

I'm sad because we're close to the end! After Izzy, there's 16.5, then we're done. Wah! I am terrible when it comes to ending long series, lmao. I'm like, what about Lopez! What about Yashi! LOL. Hopefully she picks up some of the other characters in her next series.

I was gonna text you and ask what you were reading next, but remembered about going to the school and the outlets. Did you want to jump right into the next one?

message 420: by Leea (new)

Leea When are we reading Izzy's book? **Wink Wink**

Wendy F (blessedwannab) okay, thanks! :)

Regina (ReginaR) | 3280 comments Id say after Hot Pursuit (Troubleshooters, #15) by Suzanne Brockmann

Wendy F (blessedwannab) Hey Regina, at what point should we read Beginnings and Ends? There's no number next to it. I know it's a short, but I'm not sure where it should fit in.

message 416: by Leea (new)

Leea I understand that... so little time.

Regina (ReginaR) | 3280 comments Lol! Just too many books to read. I wnt to start it though.

Wendy F (blessedwannab) You totally have will pwer, haha. I couldn't do it.

message 413: by Leea (new)

Leea Wow!! You have will power Regina!

Regina (ReginaR) | 3280 comments I am waiting to read it until may. I can't wait though.

message 411: by Leea (new)

Leea I love that too... We should move this to the mead folder :)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) I'm on the fence. I love Meads writing, and I love how she always makes fresh new characters, but I'm not sold on the world yet.

message 409: by Leea (new)

Leea Yes, I read the first 2 chapters... Mead is such a great writer. I'm still figuring out this world but so far I like it. You?

Wendy F (blessedwannab) Then it sounds like it'll work out, lol.

Did you start Gameboard?

message 407: by Leea (new)

Leea Sure... I have to finish Glory in Death after Gameboard.

Wendy F (blessedwannab) YAY! I can't wait to get back to this series.

After we finish Gameboard my copy of Clockwork Princess should be here, but after that do you want to dive back into Troubleshooters, Leea?

message 405: by Leea (new)

Leea Thanks Regina!! I know those reading will appreciate having tht order.

Regina (ReginaR) | 3280 comments I just updated my post on the first page and made sure all the TS books are posted and in order -- including the novellas and the upcoming new release anthology.

Regina (ReginaR) | 3280 comments Oh yay!! I am thrilled Suz has a new fan. :D

You are in for a real treat Lori. 16+ novels and several novellas worth of a treat. :)

Lori McD (LoriMcD) | 139 comments I *loved* the 1st book! If they get better, wow! Picked up books #2 and #3 just now.

Wendy F (blessedwannab) I liked a lot of the later books more than the first 2. I think it was the third where I really started getting into it.

message 400: by Leea (new)

Leea I loved the historical stories more than the contemporary stories in the first 2 books... so keep reading because the books build on each other. I hope you like it :)

Lori McD (LoriMcD) | 139 comments OK, OK... you got me interested. I've got book #1 Unsung Hero and have started it. I'm also in the middle of a couple of novellas, so it's not a quick read for me. But I'm loving it so far - the bit about Joe and Charlie and WWII is probably going to break my heart, though.

I can always count on finding good reads around all of you!

message 398: by Leea (new)

Leea Thanks Regina!!

Regina (ReginaR) | 3280 comments FYI for fans of this series, Suzanne Brockmann just posted on FB that she has a new book coming out in the TS world but it is a spinoff -- involving Martell from Froce of Nature and some FBI agents that work with Jules.

Regina (ReginaR) | 3280 comments I loved the new characters introduced and I loved the setting.

message 395: by Leea (new)

Leea Thought I should post this here: Wendy and I started reading Flashpoint (Troubleshooters, #7) by Suzanne Brockmann...

Slowly making our way through this series. I'm loving Tess and Nash :)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) So much loss.

message 393: by Leea (last edited Jul 03, 2012 09:04AM) (new)

Leea Yeah, I got that in the end I just don't remember them talking much about their son. I thought that was strange. (view spoiler)

Regina (ReginaR) | 3280 comments Yes, (view spoiler)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) Yeah they did. Noah's (view spoiler).

message 390: by Leea (new)

Leea I love how the historical story ties into on or more of the current story lines. At the end of Gone Too Far, when Walter and Dot decided (view spoiler)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) I think maybe I'm feeling like I'm going to miss them because the one in 6 was so well done. It didn't feel like a flashback out of place, it fit so well with the story.

Regina (ReginaR) | 3280 comments I know Wendy, I was sad to leave them behind. But she always incorporates some history. For example, 8 I think it is about the making of a movie centered on a historical figure Hot Target (Troubleshooters, #8) by Suzanne Brockmann

Wendy F (blessedwannab) I thought it was AWESOME! I loved Ken's, but I loved this one a little more. There wasn't one story in it that I felt lagged. Sam/Alyssa was just as interesting as Gina/Max and the flashback story. I have to say, I'm going to miss those flashback's.

message 386: by Leea (new)

Leea Yay!! What did you think?

Wendy F (blessedwannab) Finished!!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Out of Control (other topics)
Flashpoint (other topics)
Breaking Point (other topics)
Gone Too Far (other topics)
All Through the Night: A Troubleshooter Christmas (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Suzanne Brockmann (other topics)