The FAYZ: The Gone Series discussion

The Series > If you could live in the Fayz, would you?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 75) (75 new)    post a comment »

Luke (LukeFAYZ) | 94 comments i definitely would :)

Elle (2cute4u) | 232 comments i wouldn't...i'm spoiled i guess ;)

Luke (LukeFAYZ) | 94 comments what! i totally would :)

Elle (2cute4u) | 232 comments well, u wouldn't have internet, phones, ipods, or anything, and u would starve to death :)

Luke (LukeFAYZ) | 94 comments not neccessarily....okay good point. but it'd still be pretty cool.

Elle (2cute4u) | 232 comments yeah :)

Luke (LukeFAYZ) | 94 comments :) i mean you'd get powers and stuff. and like, meet sam and astrid and stuff

Elle (2cute4u) | 232 comments it'd be cool :P
but i would like some sense of security,
like i would want to know if there was an end to it

Selena (CaucasianAsian) I would, as long as I had a really awesome power (like making food... jk)

Elle (2cute4u) | 232 comments lol :P
ikr?

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 225 comments Mod
I would consider it. Maybe if I had a power that was strong enough to protect me. I might take that back, though, depending on how nuts things get in the next book.

message 12: by lianna, The Nice One (new)

lianna (BrightandAlive) | 187 comments Mod
I have to think about this one. I'm not sure actually. The fayz is very dangerous. It's not a very fun place to be in. There's hardly any food or water. There's not real government put into place. There's no police to protect you. There are kids running around with guns. As the books go on things seem to be getting crazier and crazier. As much as having a power would be cool, I'm staying with my boring day to day life.

Grace | 637 comments If i had a power
(a good power)
then yes!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I think I would:) It would be scary, but I think...well I don't know. I just think it would be interesting and I'd prefer it more.

message 15: by Jillian Sarah (last edited Mar 19, 2010 08:09AM) (new)

Jillian Sarah  | 50 comments Um, I was already 15 when GONE came out so that wouldn't be an option for me...

But even if I was below the age, NO WAY! Yeah sure adventure and possibility of a superpower, but starving, canabilism, neo-nazis, war, STARVING, drake, psychopaths, and STARVING TO DEATH. Yeah, no thanks.

Although my brother and I now have a plan JUST IN CASE it ever really happens haha.

And dont scoff at that, you all packed your bags for hogwarts right before you turned eleven... ;)

Elle (2cute4u) | 232 comments lol, i don't read harry potter

Nicole Rayne | 460 comments YES I WOULD!!! And I'd run up and kiss Caine and Sam. (Sam first, considering the fact that he'd probably just look at me funny whereas Caine would most likely kill me. I want to kiss both, so if I kiss Caine first, I wouldn't live to kiss Sam after wards). LOL. I'm joking...kind of. I would, but it would be very difficult...

message 18: by lianna, The Nice One (new)

lianna (BrightandAlive) | 187 comments Mod
lol Nicole. Wonderful logic.

Selena (CaucasianAsian) I was way past 11 when I read Harry Potter. But haha, that's pretty funny. I should make my own plan too ;)

LOL Nicole! XD

Jillian Sarah  | 50 comments Lena wrote: "I was way past 11 when I read Harry Potter. But haha, that's pretty funny. I should make my own plan too ;)

LOL Nicole! XD"

It was actually pretty funny, when he was reading HUNGER I pulled him aside and was like "Okay what have you learned from this?" and he replies "If I ever get trapped in the FAYZ, collect all the canned food I can."

He's a cutie pie :P

I read them... Oh dear, that was a good 8 years ago when I started them, almost nine. Dear lord I'm getting old...

Selena (CaucasianAsian) Lol! That's cute :)

Sunny (Mikoroh) | 16 comments I would, maybe if I had some sort of heads up. o-o Like, if I'd get to keep my knowledge from the books or something. XD Since I'm almost fifteen I'd like to know how to beat the blink out.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

:) lol you guys are funny :P

message 24: by Leah (last edited Mar 24, 2010 01:18PM) (new)

Leah (AliveAndWell) | 184 comments no way in the world would i go!! wht type of question is that?? i dont mean to sound rude or anything. sry..
People wud probably get so annoyed at me for talking too much i'd get murdered, or i'd die of boredom, or starvation (eventually... many possibilities in my case.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I wouldn't murder you! :O
Maybe I'd live ther until the minute I turned 15. yep.

Nicole Rayne | 460 comments I wonder who's side I'd be on...

Elle (2cute4u) | 232 comments i think i'd be on sam's, just b/c i wouldn't wanna live under caine's thumb, know what i mean?

Nicole Rayne | 460 comments I really don't know. I like Caine a little better, but I also like to live, you know?

Calida (open_water) | 5 comments I would, but I'm turning 15 in July and I would not like to 'poof' so I would ant to know how to survive turning 15 then totally. I would also like to get a power. (hopefully something cool and useful, not like Duck where I end up dead)I mean I get the people who say no but while I'm reading the books I'm always like "why would they do that, they should be doing this" so I'd probably like try to tell Sam what to do when hes being an idiot (he's sometimes an idiot in hunger, I must say) but yeah I'd so live in the FAYZ it would be so different and, I think fun, yes people I am crazy.

Elle (2cute4u) | 232 comments lol :)
no you just have good leadership qualities, lol xD

Julie | 12 comments It would be cool to live in the FAYZ! And dangerous. But still... If I got the chance, I would have (well, if it had happend before I turned 15). If the characters from the book had been there. I mean, it would've been cool even if they hadn't, but then I maybe would think a little bit more about the dangerous part.

Danyon (Evergrand) | 17 comments Hmmm.... let me see... facing starvation the Coates kids and the gaiaphage/Darkness..... i'm not that dumb!! though i do like the powers thing..... i'm still a no though.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd be on Sam's side fo' show, but I'd rather be my own person and avoid the conflict.

A.M. | 6 comments Alas, I'm a bit too old to be in the FAYZ currently, but if I was back to my 15 year old self I probably would say, "I get a power? Heck yeah! It's better than where I live at right now." However, I don't think I would now though. Still, if I were there I probably would be super shy but still offer to be Sam's right-hand helper. Yes, the position is filled, but you can't have too many friends right?

A.M. | 6 comments Actually, I remember when I was 15 I was into spying. So, I probably would offer my services to become a spy for Sam and infiltrate the Coates. Then, I would hope that my powers were telepathy so that way I could inform Sam of what's going on.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, well A.M., that's still cool.

Elle (2cute4u) | 232 comments lol cool :))

Leah (AliveAndWell) | 184 comments Girl on Fire *Rose* wrote: "I wouldn't murder you! :O
Maybe I'd live ther until the minute I turned 15. yep."

hahaha!! Thank Rose, im so happy to know that you wont kill me!!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha!

Elle (2cute4u) | 232 comments yes, we're all afraid Rose will kill us at some time or another ;)
jokingg! lol :P

Sara Mickey i think that i would live in the fayz. i mean i would like to kno what power i would have and how powerful i would be. though i think it would be scary seeing my friends change and then the animals mutating and food is scarce. i would though. i think that i would start freaking out because i have little cousins (ages 2-11) that live near me and if there parents disappear then that could mean the end of the world and some are just little babies. i would prob tell sam what to do because he is an idiot at some times. im srry that im rambling on about this its just that i havent been able to say this stuff because my friends have just started.

Elle (2cute4u) | 232 comments lol okayy :)

Selena (CaucasianAsian) Yeah, I would hope my younger sibs wouldn't be in the FAYZ with me. At least my little sister. She can be... a handful ;)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd have my brother with me, though he wouldn't listen to me if i tried to protect him, aahha.

Omg, I wouldn't kill@ xP

Selena (CaucasianAsian) Yeah, now that I think about it, my brother would be cool to have around (even though he doesn't like the Gone series :p). At least I would have the comfort of knowing someone likes me... haha.

Calida (open_water) | 5 comments Well I would also like to have my bro in with me if I got stuck in the FAYZ but hes 16 months and 4 days older them me (don't ask me how I know that) so hes already 16 so he wouldn't be there. But i would want him to

Selena (CaucasianAsian) Haha I'm over the age limit too :( Oh well, I can dream

Elle (2cute4u) | 232 comments lol :P

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

You guys would poof away :(

arieta (imjustaragdoll) | 13 comments lol i went over the age limit last month:[
so much for that

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread