Literary Love Triangles discussion

Admin Issues > Group read nomination for April 2010?

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by FlibBityFLooB (last edited Mar 10, 2010 06:45PM) (new)

FlibBityFLooB Ebone *Princess Nhya* had a great idea that we should do some group reads so we can discuss a book simultaneously.

Does anyone have a nomination for a group read book to read in April?

message 2: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (Savhage Temptrest) (SavhageTemptress) | 8 comments I'm throwing in:

Lion's Heat by Lora Leigh which comes out April 6th as a suggestion!

Lion's Heat (Breeds, #21) by Lora Leigh

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (GodsChild4677) Shannon (Savhage Temptress) wrote: "I'm throwing in:

Lion's Heat (Breeds, #21) by Lora Leigh"

Oh wow that comes out on my B-Day!!! I will be 33 years YOUNG!!! Lord Willing, and I just may have to pick this book up with some pizza and a glass of sweet red wine :)

message 4: by FlibBityFLooB (new)

FlibBityFLooB I haven't read any breeds books, Shannon. Are they independent of each other?

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) (IBookieNookie) Shadowfae looks like a good book. I haven't heard a ton about it on good reads so I would bet not many have read it. From the description it sounds like there could be a love triangle or two.

Also, Succubus Shadows is coming out on 3/30.

message 6: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. Ebone **Princess Nhya** wrote: "Shannon (Savhage Temptress) wrote: "I'm throwing in:

Lion's Heat (Breeds, #21) by Lora Leigh"

Oh ..."

I agree with Ebone - I'm supposed to be getting this book soon.

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) (IBookieNookie) Are the books in Lora Leighs series supposed to be read in order

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (GodsChild4677) I don't think so, I'm not sure. I just read the 2nd one, but I have been reading them in order. Since it is like 21 books in this series, and I think Lion's Heart is the last one so far.

message 9: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. I would - I didn't read the 1st one until recently. It's one of those Ellore Cave's books and was hard to find for cheap. It starts out when they first go public and kinds of explains a lot to me.

message 10: by FlibBityFLooB (new)

FlibBityFLooB If I was throwing in my suggestions, it would be for two books that come out at the end of this month (since I'll be reading them anyway).

Then again, I'm always willing to try something new :)

Succubus Shadows (Georgina Kincaid, #5) by Richelle Mead Silver Borne (Mercedes Thompson, #5)  by Patricia Briggs

MK (Food actvist) (Daalmonette) I read the Breed books out of order. They weren't even written in order so I guess reading them as stand alone shouldn't matter. To go loraleigh.com and read the BREEDS series order and the little note Lora has about the series.

MK (Food actvist) (Daalmonette) Anything I already own or paranormal is a plus =D

message 13: by FlibBityFLooB (new)

FlibBityFLooB I arbitrarily put Mercy #5 and Succubus #5 up on April group currently-reading only because I didn't know much about whether there would be a a love triangle in Lion's Heat? That's the only reason I didn't list it...

I guess there won't necessarily be a love triangle in either of the other two listed above, but there have been in past books, so I figured it was safe to read.

message 14: by Mel (new)

Mel (mel_b) Flib, are there going to be group reads?

message 15: by FlibBityFLooB (new)

FlibBityFLooB We could certainly do another group read, Mel. I knew there were love triangles in those books that came ou back in April, so we held one.

If you have an idea, I'd b ehappy to edo another one :)

message 16: by Mel (new)

Mel (mel_b) Oh, I'll browse around :)

message 17: by S.K. (new)

S.K. Munt (wordwhisperer) | 5 comments Hey guys don't know if it's okay to share but I've been told- repeatedly- that I might just have the most frustrating, difficult love triangle series written to date ;)Book 1 of the 5 (final publishing next week is free today so I'd love to share a link if that's okay?

The Marked Ones (The Fairytail Saga, #1) by S.K. Munt

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Lion's Heat (other topics)
Shadowfae (other topics)
Succubus Shadows (other topics)
Silver Borne (other topics)
The Marked Ones (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lora Leigh (other topics)