Study Buddies discussion

Archive > World Book Day

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Reema (new)

Reema | 142 comments Hi all,

It was World Book Day last Thursday (4/3/10)
Just thought i would ask if anyone did anything to celebrate?
We had all of the children at school dress up as their fav character and we got a fantastic turn out. Even the staff had a go, myself included, so i thought i would share the wonderful picture of myself dressed up!

I got a number of answers when i asked the children who they thought i was so i thought i would let you all have a guess as well!

Reema-peter-pan1

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (KimberlywithaT) | 67 comments I didn't know it was world book day! I would have gone to the bookstore to celebrate. I'll have to remember that next year.

message 3: by Gisela (last edited Mar 09, 2010 04:52PM) (new)

Gisela (chicadorlando) | 180 comments um... Peter Pan? I love your costume, it must have been fun dressing up!

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13 comments The hat speaks of Peter Pan, but the color scheme and the poofy sleeves throw off the effect . . . I can't figure it out! (I like your sleeves, by the way: they're real big. Even if Napoleon Dynamite is overrated.)

message 5: by Reema (last edited Mar 10, 2010 09:26AM) (new)

Reema | 142 comments Well... some of the answers from the kids were scarecrow, witch and robbin hood!!!!

Was going for Peter Pan even though the costume was technically meant to be Puck from a midsummers night dream! Never mind, it was just really fun dressing up.
Sarah - the sleeves were the reason i chose the costume.. they were soooooo cool!

Plus the fact that i went to the costume hire place the day before and had to have whatever would fit me!

unread topics | mark unread