Books are my life... discussion

WHAT ARE YOU READING? > What Books Are You Looking Forward to Most?

Comments (showing 131-180)    post a comment »

Katrina (kddkat) Hollow City (Miss Peregrine, #2) by Ransom Riggs!! I really enjoyed Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine, #1) by Ransom Riggs, and I can't wait to find out what happens!

message 179: by Kat (new)

Kat V Kat wrote: "i am waiting for my sis to finish To Kill A Mocking Bird  Notes by Rosamund Metcalf so i can read it"

that was to kill a mocking bird
the cover didnt show up

message 178: by Kat (new)

Kat V i am waiting for my sis to finish To Kill A Mocking Bird  Notes by Rosamund Metcalf so i can read it

message 177: by Heather B, Your Moderator (new)

Heather B (HeatherBenson) | 1345 comments Mod
I've had The Host forever and still haven't read it. I probably should just to get it off my list but it's just so big and I don't have a lot of time.

message 176: by Dee (new)

Dee | 5 comments Here's a few that I'm really looking forward to reading.

The Host - since the movie is out, I thought I'd give it a shot. It looks interesting and Jake Abel's in it :D.

The Inferno and any John Green books. Well, technically I'm looking forward to every book that I haven't read yet, apart from the 50 shades series (gosh, somebody needs to burn those books...gah! I'm truly sorry if I've offended anybody who likes it. But me no like.)

message 175: by Heather B, Your Moderator (new)

Kyle ~Special K: Rebel Leader~ wrote: "Books I'm looking forward to reading:

The Help by Kathryn Stockett

Sweetheart (Gretchen Lowell, #2) by Chelsea Cain

Evil at Heart (Gretchen Lowell #3) by Chelsea Cain

Kill You Twice (Gretchen Lowell, #5) by Chelsea Cain

[bookcover:Doctor Sleep|..."

Is that a new Stephen King book?

Shannon (shayrp) | 10 comments Deeply Odd by Dean Koontz. It's bittersweet since it's the last book of the series.

message 173: by Teri-lynn, Bookaholic (new)

Ariane Ruby (Bang-bang-bang) I look forward of reading Hush Hush series. I heard its really really a good book. I'm just finishing Fallen by Kate Lauren. So far, I’m loving its 2nd book torture. : )

I’m also itching to read The Maze Runner and Sweet Evil.
Still waiting for City of Heavenly Fire like forever.

Ariane Ruby (Bang-bang-bang) I look forward of reading Hush Hush series. I heard its really really a good book. I'm just finishing Fallen by Kate Lauren. So far, I’m loving its 2nd book torture. : )

I’m also itching to read The Maze Runner and Sweet Evil.
Still waiting for City of Heavenly Fire like forever.

message 170: by Jack (new)

Jack (jack_) I can't wait for the final instalment in the Gone series. It comes out in April!

message 169: by Heather B, Your Moderator (new)

Cesilia wrote: "City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare I'M DYING OVER HERE!"

I'm behind on that series now! I've only read the first three books so far. And the first to the Infernal Devices

Cesilia Buenrostro | 7 comments City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare I'M DYING OVER HERE!

message 167: by Heather B, Your Moderator (new)

Teri-lynn wrote: "Heather wrote: "Teri-lynn wrote: "The Secret Keeper"

I'm reading one of her book right now. It is soooo good I'm definitely going to get her other books."

I have read her other 3...The Forgotten..."

That's the one I'm reading now. I love it. My favourite part of it I think is the short stories that she added to it. I like that she actually puts the whole story in the book instead of just mentioning it.

message 166: by Teri-lynn, Bookaholic (new)

Teri-lynn (bookworm31) | 201 comments Mod
Heather wrote: "Teri-lynn wrote: "The Secret Keeper"

I'm reading one of her book right now. It is soooo good I'm definitely going to get her other books."

I have read her other 3...The Forgotten Garden I think is my favorite

message 165: by Teri-lynn, Bookaholic (new)

I also really want to readS.E.C.R.E.T.

message 164: by Heather B, Your Moderator (new)

Teri-lynn wrote: "The Secret Keeper"

I'm reading one of her book right now. It is soooo good I'm definitely going to get her other books.

message 163: by Teri-lynn, Bookaholic (new)

message 162: by Heather B, Your Moderator (new)

Beth wrote: "Heather wrote: "Beth wrote: "Heather wrote: "Beth wrote: "unravel me, the storyteller,starting now,fly away,dont go,sky on fire! and alot more"

The storyteller, what is that one? I haven't heard o..."

I'll have to move them up on my to read pile then :)

message 161: by Beth (new)

Beth (mommyto3bees) | 53 comments Heather wrote: "Beth wrote: "Heather wrote: "Beth wrote: "unravel me, the storyteller,starting now,fly away,dont go,sky on fire! and alot more"

The storyteller, what is that one? I haven't heard of it."

its jodi..."

you need to, ive read every single one of her books :) im a big fan

message 160: by Heather B, Your Moderator (new)

Beth wrote: "Heather wrote: "Beth wrote: "unravel me, the storyteller,starting now,fly away,dont go,sky on fire! and alot more"

its jodi picoults new..."

Oh cool, I have a bunch of her books to read. I haven't gotten to any yet though. But I've heard she's a great author.

message 159: by Beth (new)

Beth (mommyto3bees) | 53 comments Heather wrote: "Beth wrote: "unravel me, the storyteller,starting now,fly away,dont go,sky on fire! and alot more"

its jodi picoults new book

message 158: by Heather B, Your Moderator (new)

Beth wrote: "unravel me, the storyteller,starting now,fly away,dont go,sky on fire! and alot more"

The storyteller, what is that one? I haven't heard of it.

message 157: by Beth (new)

Beth (mommyto3bees) | 53 comments unravel me, the storyteller,starting now,fly away,dont go,sky on fire! and alot more

message 156: by Heather B, Your Moderator (new)

Book Sushi wrote: "lol there are soo many!! Think I will give you some of my Jan and Feb waiting to release:

The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test, #3) by Aimee Carter Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer Ever After (The Hollows, #11) by Kim Harrison [boo..."

I'm definitely looking forward to The Indigo Spell too

message 155: by Book Sushi (last edited Jan 16, 2013 01:59AM) (new)

Book Sushi (BookSushi) | 93 comments lol there are soo many!! Think I will give you some of my Jan and Feb waiting to release:

The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test, #3) by Aimee Carter Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer Ever After (The Hollows, #11) by Kim Harrison [bookcover:House Rules Chloe Neil] [bookcover:Fragments Dan Wells] Breaking Point (Article 5, #2) by Kristen Simmons Sever (The Chemical Garden, #3) by Lauren DeStefano Neferet's Curse (House of Night Novellas, #3) by P.C. Cast The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3) by Richelle Mead

Ariane Ruby (Bang-bang-bang) Teri-lynn wrote: "lol!"

: ) I hope you'll find time to read The Mortal Instruments. : )

message 153: by Teri-lynn, Bookaholic (new)

lol!

Ariane Ruby (Bang-bang-bang) I simply have no idea...hope City of Heavenly Fire is the last book. Clary married Jace, Simon married Izy, Malec went back together, no one died, blah blah blah blah, everybody happy and we can ALL move on with our mundane lives. : )

message 151: by Teri-lynn, Bookaholic (new)

I know that feeling...Is it the next book in a series?

Ariane Ruby (Bang-bang-bang) City of Heavenly Fire

I'm dying to get this. : (

message 149: by Teri-lynn, Bookaholic (new)

I have my 100 list complete...realistically i am not going to get that many done but u never know.....
Hope u all enjoy the books you are reading

message 148: by Cesilia (last edited Jan 03, 2013 12:06AM) (new)

Cesilia Buenrostro | 7 comments If I Should Die (Revenants, #3) by Amy Plum If I should Die by Amy Plum

Taste by Claire Farrell

Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3) by Sylvia Day Entwined with you by Sylvia Day

not until 2014 so I'm dying here- The Mortal Instruments: Heavenly Fire

But the movie is coming out in August 23rd ahhhhhhhh!!!! City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare

Ariane Ruby (Bang-bang-bang) Why thank you. : )

message 146: by Heather B, Your Moderator (new)

Ariane wrote: "Looking forward of reading
Clockwork Angel
Clockwork Prince
Clockwork Princess
Insurgent
Divergent
others...still doing my list. : )

that's for my 2013 plan so far...

weeehhh!!! can't wait!"

Great list!

Ariane Ruby (Bang-bang-bang) Looking forward of reading
Clockwork Angel
Clockwork Prince
Clockwork Princess
Insurgent
Divergent
others...still doing my list. : )

that's for my 2013 plan so far...

weeehhh!!! can't wait!

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Dead Silence (The Body Finder, #4) by Kimberly Derting Goddess (Starcrossed, #3) by Josephine Angelini Whispers at Moonrise (Shadow Falls, #4) by C.C. Hunter Chosen at Nightfall (Shadow Falls, #5) by C.C. Hunter Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles, #4) by Kami Garcia The Rising (Darkness Rising, #3) by Kelley Armstrong Eternally Yours (Immortal Beloved, #3) by Cate Tiernan Boundless (Unearthly, #3) by Cynthia Hand Prodigy (Legend, #2) by Marie Lu Untitled (Dead Beautiful, #3) by Yvonne Woon The Madness Underneath (Shades of London, #2) by Maureen Johnson Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi  Vortex (Tempest, #2) by Julie Cross Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2) by Rae Carson The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2) by Michelle Hodkin Hidden (Firelight, #3) by Sophie Jordan Sapphire Blue (The Ruby Red Trilogy, #2) by Kerstin Gier

These books just came out, but I don't have them in my possession yet to read:
Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr Tiger's Destiny (The Tiger Saga, #4) by Colleen Houck Entice (The Violet Eden Chapters, # 2) by Jessica Shirvington  Enshadowed (Nevermore, #2) by Kelly Creagh The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies, #3) by Pittacus Lore Embers and Echoes (Wildefire, #2) by Karsten Knight

message 143: by Heather B, Your Moderator (new)

Carrie wrote: "Heather wrote: "I can't believe that the Black Dagger Brotherhood is at book 11 already! I'm so far behind

I'm reading the 9th book now I'm hoping to be caught up by the time 11th book comes out."

I'm only on the fifth I think.

Carrie (CarrieAJ) Heather wrote: "I can't believe that the Black Dagger Brotherhood is at book 11 already! I'm so far behind

I'm reading the 9th book now I'm hoping to be caught up by the time 11th book comes out.

Amy B (amydawn96) Yes! I was just going to post about my excitement about Love Anthony! She is one of my favorite authors.

I'm also looking forward to my copy of The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom.

Renee | 10 comments Love Anthony - author is Lisa Genova, comes out this month.

She also wrote Still Alice and Left Neglected - fantastic reads, highly recommend both.

Love Anthony by Lisa Genova

message 139: by Heather B, Your Moderator (new)

Carrie wrote: "Okay books I'm looking forward to are:

Shadow's Claim (Immortals After Dark  The Dacians, #1) by Kresley ColeKresley Cole Immortals After Dark  The Clan MacRieve by Kresley ColeThe Perfect Hope (Inn Boonsboro, #3) by Nora RobertsLost Lake by Phillip MargolinLover At Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #11) by J.R. WardAll He Ever Needed (Kowalski Family, #4) by Shannon Stacey[bookco..."

I can't believe that the Black Dagger Brotherhood is at book 11 already! I'm so far behind

Carrie (CarrieAJ) Okay books I'm looking forward to are:

Shadow's Claim (Immortals After Dark  The Dacians, #1) by Kresley Cole MacRieve (Immortal After Dark, #13) by Kresley Cole The Perfect Hope (Inn Boonsboro Trilogy, #3) by Nora Roberts Lost Lake by Sarah Addison Allen Lover At Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #11) by J.R. Ward All He Ever Needed (Kowalski Family, #4) by Shannon Stacey All He Ever Desired by Shannon Stacey All He Ever Dreamed (Kowalski Family, #6) by Shannon Stacey

message 137: by Amy ~Lover of Books~ (last edited Apr 05, 2012 12:32PM) (new)

Amy ~Lover of Books~ These ones for sure!

The Last Echo (The Body Finder, #3) by Kimberly Derting Dreamless (Starcrossed, #2) by Josephine Angelini Until I Die (Revenants, #2) by Amy Plum A Want So Wicked (A Need So Beautiful, #2) by Suzanne Young Just for Fins (Fins, #3) by Tera Lynn Childs
Tiger's Destiny

Carley (CarleyFisher) Looking forward to Together We Are One by LM Stull

Bianca Marvel (greenisfor) Sandra wrote: "Bianca wrote: "I know this probably isn't the place, but I'm looking for suggestions for some books. Suggest me a book that will scare the living daylights out of me. I've been searching, and have ..."

Thanks! I will check them out!

Sandra (sandilala) Bianca wrote: "I know this probably isn't the place, but I'm looking for suggestions for some books. Suggest me a book that will scare the living daylights out of me. I've been searching, and have read plenty of ..."

Have you read the Prey series of books.....very good. scary..make sure you read them in order.

Bianca Marvel (greenisfor) I know this probably isn't the place, but I'm looking for suggestions for some books. Suggest me a book that will scare the living daylights out of me. I've been searching, and have read plenty of horror/paranormal/science fiction books, but they are mostly dull, and predictable. Any suggestions?

Sandra (sandilala) Just finished book called Unbroken-author Hilldenbrand. A great true story set in wartime 1940's ..story is about 3 men involved in a plane crash into the ocean..a very exciting and terrifying story of survival against all odds....a great read....

Kuni I can't wait for Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins!

« previous 1 3 4
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Kiss of Death (other topics)
Clockwork Angel (other topics)
Linger (other topics)
Radiance (other topics)
Crescendo (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Tabitha Suzuma (other topics)
Mitch Albom (other topics)