Everything Paranormal discussion

Comments (showing 1-50 of 72) (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Michelle B (new)

Michelle B (karenshell) | 370 comments Mod
Let us know what you are reading or plan to read in march.

message 2: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. Right now I'm finishing Midnight's Daughter and am really liking it.

Ahrcadia the Duck Tamer (BraintasiaBooks) | 32 comments I'm at the beginning of Savor Me Slowly, and once I finish it, I'll start Stray.

message 4: by Rowan (new)

message 5: by Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~, The Restorer (new)

Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~ (wwwgoodreadscomprofilejael) | 1227 comments Mod
Thanks Michelle b I was just coming to throw this thread up.

message 6: by Lily (new)

Lily (Lilithesque) Just finished Queene of Light (Lightworld/Darkworld, #1) by Jennifer Armintrout. It was ok. Started Flesh Circus (Jill Kismet, #4) by Lilith Saintcrow.

Ahrcadia the Duck Tamer (BraintasiaBooks) | 32 comments Ooh, the Jill Kismet series is great!

message 8: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. Finished Midnight's Daughter. Am now reading Death's Mistress.

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ im in the middle of the breeds books (finished the 4th) and almost done with book 2 (Jewel Of Atlantis) of the Atlantis series by Gena Showalter. Breeds are a bit steamy but interesting from the paranormal aspect and I like the Atlantis series but not as much as her LOTU books :D

message 10: by Michelle B (new)

I've started Ain't Myth-Behaving by Katie MacAlister

message 11: by Lily (new)

Lily (Lilithesque) Ahrcadia, I agree. i have read everything I can get my hands on of Lilith Saint crow. This book is not disapointing me.

message 12: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. Michelle B wrote: "I've started Ain't Myth-Behaving by Katie MacAlister"

That's in one of my March challenges for me to read.

Ahrcadia the Duck Tamer (BraintasiaBooks) | 32 comments Who's your favorite character, Lily?

message 14: by Michelle B (new)

Carolyn F. wrote: "Michelle B wrote: "I've started Ain't Myth-Behaving by Katie MacAlister"

That's in one of my March challenges for me to read."

Me too! It's actually for two challenges and that's why I picked it!

message 15: by Valorie (new)

Valorie I just finished Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris. Really enjoyed it. I'm a big fan of the True Blood series so I thought it was about time I read the books! I'm now reading In Over Her Head (Tritone Trilogy, #1) by Judi Fennell by Judi Fennell

message 16: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. Finished Death's Mistress 3.5 stars. I'm finishing #1 in the Breed series Tempting the Beast. This one I really like so far.

message 17: by Lily (last edited Mar 04, 2010 11:13AM) (new)

Lily (Lilithesque) My favorite charicter ever was Dante Valentine (from all Lilith's books), but in this book I like Kiss. However I seriously have some lust on for her kitty cat--Saul. YUM!

Ahrcadia the Duck Tamer (BraintasiaBooks) | 32 comments I like Perry :)

message 19: by Lily (new)

Lily (Lilithesque) Well I do too. Sometimes I wish she'd let him in!

Ahrcadia the Duck Tamer (BraintasiaBooks) | 32 comments Me, too!

message 21: by Barbara ★ (new)

Barbara ★ Started book three in the series yesterday City of Glass.

Ahrcadia the Duck Tamer (BraintasiaBooks) | 32 comments Mortal Instruments is another great series.

message 23: by Chrissy315 (last edited Mar 06, 2010 08:41PM) (new)

Chrissy315 Jones | 6 comments I'm reading Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)  by Richelle Mead and Finding the Lost (Sentinel Wars, #2) by Shannon K. Butcher. They are both library books and I'm enjoying them very much.

message 24: by Elvia (new)

Elvia (elvb) I just finished Skinned. Thought it was pretty good. I will be starting Kitty Raises Hell tomorrow. Then its on to Thorn Queen. Excited for both of them.

message 25: by Gaijinmama (new)

Gaijinmama | 8 comments Wit'ch Storm by James Clemens. It's the second of a very , very dark fantasy series. Pretty good, but not for the faint of heart or weak of stomach!

message 26: by Valorie (new)

Valorie I finished Midnight Rising (Midnight Breed, #4) by Lara Adrian and loved it! I'm now moving on to Soulless (The Parasol Protectorate, #1) by Gail Carriger

message 27: by Michelle B (new)

finished Ain't Myth-Behaving by Katie MacAlisterand Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey. I'm now reading No Rest for the Witches by MaryJanice Davidson and A Babe in Ghostland by Lisa Cach.

message 28: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. I finished two really good books, Rapture and Pleasure. Would totally recommend them. I've moved on to A Girl's Guide to Vampires, which pretty slap stick so far.

Ahrcadia the Duck Tamer (BraintasiaBooks) | 32 comments Finished Savor Me Slowly (Alien Huntress, #3) by Gena Showalter and Stray (Shifters, #1) by Rachel Vincent, now reading [image error]. Don't really like it so far, but it got glowing recs from my brother.

message 30: by Melodie (last edited Mar 08, 2010 02:13PM) (new)

Melodie (MelodieCO) Michelle B wrote: "finished Ain't Myth-Behaving by Katie MacAlisterand Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey. I'm now reading No Rest for the Witches by MaryJanice Davidson and [bookcover:A Babe ..."

How did you like JESSICA'S GUIDE? It was one of my favorite books last year. It was just the thing I was in the mood for when I read it. I loved the letters Lucius wrote to send back home!

message 31: by Barbara ★ (new)

Barbara ★ today I'm reading Touched by Light (The Sentinel Series, Book 3) by Catherine Spangler

message 32: by Valorie (new)

Valorie I just finished [image error] and really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next book to come out at the end of the month. I'm now reading Sex and the Single Vampire (Dark Ones, #2) by Katie MacAlister

message 33: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. Finished A Girl's Guide to Vampires, really funny book. Now I'm reading Flirt.

message 34: by Michelle B (last edited Mar 09, 2010 01:07PM) (new)

Melodie wrote: "Michelle B wrote: "finished Ain't Myth-Behaving by Katie MacAlisterand Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey. I'm now reading No Rest for the Witches by MaryJanice Davidson and..."

Melodie, I really liked it. I was surprised b/c I wasnt expecting to like it that much. I liked the letters too since it showed Lucius's character more.
I thought the ending was rushed and it left me wanting more. I have found that on her website she wrote a "sequel" to the book that is about their wedding. I'm going to try to read it soon.

DarkHeart "Vehngeance" (DarkHeart) | 43 comments So far this month I've read [image error] and Graceling (The Seven Kingdoms Trilogy, Book 1) by Kristin Cashore (both brilliant reads), and I'm now reading Street Game (GhostWalkers, #8) by Christine Feehan

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) (IBookieNookie) Reading Men of the Otherworld (Women of the Otherworld) by Kelley Armstrong. Loved Clay in Bitten and I'm enjoying the story of how his life as a wolf began.

DarkHeart "Vehngeance" (DarkHeart) | 43 comments Cherra wrote: "Reading Men of the Otherworld (Women of the Otherworld) by Kelley Armstrong. Loved Clay in Bitten and I'm enjoying the story of how his life as a wolf began."

Little boy Clay is brilliant! =)

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) (IBookieNookie) DarkHeart "Vehngeance" wrote: "Cherra wrote: "Reading Men of the Otherworld (Women of the Otherworld) by Kelley Armstrong. Loved Clay in Bitten and I'm enjoying the story of how his life as a wolf began."

Little boy Clay is brilliant! =)"

love him...

message 40: by Valorie (new)

Valorie I finished Sex and the Single Vampire (Dark Ones, #2) by Katie MacAlister by Katie MacAlister. I thought it was much better than the first book. I'm a little over half way through Blood Is the New Black by Valerie Stivers by Valerie Stivers. Cute paranormal vampire story, its a short quick read. Very Chick-litish.

message 41: by Rowan (new)

message 42: by Gaijinmama (new)

Gaijinmama | 8 comments Rowan wrote: "Lasher by Anne Rice"

Are you enjoying Lasher, Rowan? I've read it two or three times and think it's great but it's certainly different from the Vampire Chronicles.

message 43: by Valorie (new)

Valorie I've just finished Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2) by Patricia Briggs and Retribution (Anna Strong, #5) by Jeanne C. Stein. Loved them both! Fantastic reads!!

message 44: by Michelle (new)

Michelle I'm trying to read 2 books at once, so I can keep up with you guys! I'm reading Gone Too Far (Troubleshooters #6) by Suzanne Brockmann and Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2) by J.R. Ward.

message 45: by Valorie (new)

Valorie I'm now reading Wild Blue Under (Tritone Trilogy, #2) by Judi Fennell

message 46: by Rowan (new)

Rowan (RowanHastings) Gaijinmama wrote: "Rowan wrote: "Lasher by Anne Rice"

Are you enjoying Lasher, Rowan? I've read it two or three times and think it's great but it's certainly different from the Vampire Ch..."

Yes I am enjoying the book so far but I have to say there are points where it is just so....dark! But I adore the way Rice writes so no complaints!

message 47: by Gaijinmama (last edited Mar 15, 2010 04:17PM) (new)

Gaijinmama | 8 comments Rowan wrote: "Gaijinmama wrote: "Rowan wrote: "Lasher by Anne Rice"

Are you enjoying Lasher, Rowan? I've read it two or three times and think it's great but it's certainly differen..."

Yeah, pretty dark indeed. But does it not make you want to hop the next plane to New Orleans?

message 48: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i am reading Secret Lives and Stray

message 49: by Rowan (new)

Rowan (RowanHastings) Gaijinmama wrote: "Rowan wrote: "Gaijinmama wrote: "Rowan wrote: "Lasher by Anne Rice"

Are you enjoying Lasher, Rowan? I've read it two or three times and think it's great but it's certai..."

I would love to travel to New Orleans! The history, culture, so fasinating!

message 50: by Valorie (new)

Valorie I finished Wild Blue Under, pretty good read. I thought it was better than the first book. I'm now reading The Smoke Thief

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Midnight's Daughter (other topics)
Stray (other topics)
Savor Me Slowly (other topics)
The Witching Hour (other topics)
Queene of Light (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Anne Rice (other topics)
More...