Team Vampire!! discussion

Favorite TV Shows > Vampire Diaries

Comments (showing 51-100 of 397) (397 new)    post a comment »

message 51: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 Nicole wrote: "why cant u watch the show"

i don't live in the US.none of the televisions in my country bought it off.we just recently got Gossip girl,so i'll probably have to wait about a year to watch vampire diaries on the TV...:(

message 52: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 i'll try.thanks

message 53: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (vampnicky) | 5 comments Dora610 wrote: "Nicole wrote: "why cant u watch the show"

i don't live in the US.none of the televisions in my country bought it off.we just recently got Gossip girl,so i'll probably have to wait about a year t..."
oh yeah u should totally try online

message 54: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (vampnicky) | 5 comments 6 more days to new episode

message 55: by Evil Twin One (Ange), Guardian by Day, High Priestess by Night (new)

Evil Twin One (Ange) (teamvampire13) | 1510 comments Mod
I can't wait!!!

message 56: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Melissa (COOKS) | 1454 comments Mod
I know I'm watching the last one again now. Lol

message 57: by Evil Twin One (Ange), Guardian by Day, High Priestess by Night (new)

LOL. I watched it last night and felt so bad seeing how hurt Damon was when Katherine wasn't in the tomb.

message 58: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

They just opened it. Haha

message 59: by Evil Twin One (Ange), Guardian by Day, High Priestess by Night (new)

I just love the show. Even though it really is nothing like the books I still love it!

message 60: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Me too. I think it makes it interesting.

message 61: by Evil Twin One (Ange), Guardian by Day, High Priestess by Night (new)

yeah, it does. And being so different keeps you guessing. You can't predict what will happen next like you could if it was the same as the books.

message 62: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I know right. I just want to know what Damen is going to do now. I can't wait til thursday. Lol.

message 63: by Evil Twin One (Ange), Guardian by Day, High Priestess by Night (new)

Me too!! And you know that Katherine's going to show up at some point just to mess with his head now that he knows she's alive and around.

message 64: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I know she seems to mess up everything. Lol

message 65: by Evil Twin One (Ange), Guardian by Day, High Priestess by Night (new)

Oooh, maybe that's how they'll play into the Elena turning into a vamp for the show. Katherine will show up and kill Elena or something. She's probably still got Damon's blood in her. It hasn't been that long since he made her drink it.

message 66: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

:)

message 67: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I wonder if something will happen first where she has to drink more blood. But I thought about that too.

message 68: by Evil Twin One (Ange), Guardian by Day, High Priestess by Night (new)

Oh the possibilities. :) Can't wait!

message 69: by Maii (new)

Maii (MaiiTA) | 28 comments damon is my favourite..and i really can't wait for the next episode too

message 70: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

:)

message 71: by Maii (new)

Maii (MaiiTA) | 28 comments stefan's cool..i just like damon more cuz he's funny and sarcastic

Evil Twin Two (Jeanie) (moongoddess) | 21 comments I love Damon!! 1 hour 35 minutes to go!! yes I am counting down til I get to see the next episode.

message 73: by Evil Twin One (Ange), Guardian by Day, High Priestess by Night (new)

Me too Jeanie!! 1 hour 26 minutes now! LOL

message 74: by Evil Twin One (Ange), Guardian by Day, High Priestess by Night (new)

great episode. I almost died when they showed Damon without his shirt!!! Yummy!! I would have gladly bought tickets to win him in an auction!

message 75: by Maii (new)

Maii (MaiiTA) | 28 comments lol..same here angela..damon would be worth it

message 76: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments okay i dislike damon now!!! did you guys see the new episode? hes so mean!!!! but hes still hot

message 77: by Evil Twin One (Ange), Guardian by Day, High Priestess by Night (new)

he was trying to get back at Alaric for being an ass. He did it in true Damon style. I honestly believe if he had known it was Elenas mom he wouldn't have done it. Stefan should have said something to both Elena and Damon instead of keeping it a secret. Even if he was trying to find out more info. He still should have said something

message 78: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments i know but stefen was trying to make sure he had all the info before accusing someone of sumethng and i know dat he shuld have told em da truth but still. damen should really stop killing people

message 79: by Evil Twin One (Ange), Guardian by Day, High Priestess by Night (new)

I know but he still could have said something, no accused him per say but just talked about Elena's mom. Not that Damon was in a listening mood since he is still hung up on the heartbreak over Katherine but still. He hasn't killed anyone recently. He's played around with them but has not killed anyone.

message 80: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments i know but he seems so depressed and angered. but did you see those abs!!! anyways i think stefen is just trying to make everything better.......its kind of heartbreaking to see damen shattered over a girl

message 81: by Evil Twin One (Ange), Guardian by Day, High Priestess by Night (new)

OMG I know!! Yummy!! It really was heartbreaking to see Damon like that. It's so not Damon. He's usually really closed off. I hope everything works out for all of them. I really want Damon to be happy and I want Elena and Stefan to be happy together and not have to worry about Damon all the time.

message 82: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments I knw. Wen i was watchn da show i felt lyk crying cuz damens expression was so upsetting

message 83: by Maii (new)

Maii (MaiiTA) | 28 comments totally hot..

message 84: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I know what ya'll mean his expression when Elena told him it was her mother was so sad. You could tell he actually felt sorry.

message 85: by Maii (new)

Maii (MaiiTA) | 28 comments totally....i always like damon/elana scenes..cuz it's the only times that damon showa any emotions..

message 86: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I know its nice to see the hard a** character show emotion sometimes but if they showed a lot of it the times they did wouldn't be so great!

message 87: by Maii (new)

Maii (MaiiTA) | 28 comments totally..i agree

message 88: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (vampnicky) | 5 comments me too

message 89: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

So what do we think of this past weeks episode. I thought Jeremy's role was a little interesring. and if I say so myself the show has taken a huge turn from the book.

message 90: by Maii (new)

Maii (MaiiTA) | 28 comments i thought the episode was really good..i can't wait to see what would jeremy do next.and i agree with you the show is becoming nothing like the books

message 91: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

at least before I thought I had some kind of general direction the show would flow in now they are starting to throw too many curves in the road for me to keep up. lol!

message 92: by Evil Twin One (Ange), Guardian by Day, High Priestess by Night (new)

yeah definitely nothing like the books. I thought it was a really good episode. I had a feeling Jeremy wanted to be a vamp. But I think his reasons are wrong. I think he just wants to do it because of Vicky. I don't think he would be so quick to be one if he knew Vicky was dead dead. But I seriously hope Damon rips apart that creepy guy that called Elena Katherine.

message 93: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Lol me too that guy bothered me.

message 94: by Maii (new)

Maii (MaiiTA) | 28 comments yeah he was totally freaky

message 95: by Evil Twin One (Ange), Guardian by Day, High Priestess by Night (new)

Last night's episode was really good. I loved it!!

message 96: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I missed it :(

message 97: by Evil Twin One (Ange), Guardian by Day, High Priestess by Night (new)

awe that sux. It was really good. I think the best one yet. Next week looks great too. I think the werewolves are coming into play now. They showed Tyler and kept focusing on the full moon and somone being tossed over a balcony. I can't wait!

message 98: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Oh that does sound good :) I'm excited.

message 99: by Evil Twin One (Ange), Guardian by Day, High Priestess by Night (new)

me too :)

message 100: by [deleted user] (new)

i dnt really like stefan, but i love damon. I dnt like him in the books, but hes better in the tv show. (:

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Midnight (other topics)
The Awakening / The Struggle (other topics)
Nightfall (other topics)
Shadow Souls (other topics)
The Fury / Dark Reunion (other topics)