Goodreads Los Angeles discussion

Los Angeles Bookish Events > Book-Related Events in the City

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (kapope) | 21 comments Would it be good to have a discussion of book-related events going on in LA? I'm adding some that I know about to the events thing on the group page, but it might be good to have more, yes? We might even have little, festive, I'll-see-you-there discussions here.

message 2: by Debra (new)

Debra Eckerling (writeononline) | 2 comments Media professionals, the February LA Mediabistro party is on 2/23. Here's the link for details and to RSVP:

I am one of the hostesses, so if you are there, say "Hi." I'm one of the women wearing a green boa!

message 3: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (kapope) | 21 comments Deb,
I hope it's okay that I added this to the group events area, just to make sure you get visibility?

I'm working that night, so I won't be able to make it, but I hope we can get some GoodReads folks there.

Thanks for the info!

message 4: by Becky (new)

Becky (twitterpate) | 1 comments I'm looking for a good book club in LA to join? Anyone know of one?

message 5: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (kapope) | 21 comments Becky,
I'm going to create a new message for this question, in hopes that someone in the group knows of some resources for you.

message 6: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie (lizzieAnd) | 2 comments I noticed this David Mamet event in Los Angeles on Thursday, May 13 and I thought I'd pass it along.

Rare Bird Lit and PEN Center USA present:

Thursday, May 13th 8:00 PM

David Mamet, with Ricky Jay, presents and signs Theatre (Faber & Faber) and The Trials of Roderick Spode ("The Human Ant") (Sourcebooks)

Largo at the Coronet
366 N. La Cienega Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90048

Tickets: $40 with book included (Theatre) / $25 without book

message 7: by Lizzie (new)

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

David Mamet (other topics)