VAMPS-R-US discussion

Archives > What R U Reading Now......

Comments (showing 1-50 of 506) (506 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Tiffany (Vampoholic) | 3255 comments Mod
What book r u currently addicted too.....

A.M Bells (AMBells) Right now I am hexed by Rachel Vincents books! Of course I am reading more books at a time, but these are my newest fixation. :))

message 3: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

I am reading....
I Burn for You (Primes, #1) by Susan Sizemore I Thirst for You (Primes, #2) by Susan Sizemore [image error] I Hunger for You (Primes, #3) by Susan Sizemore [image error] [image error] Primal Desires (Primes, #6) by Susan Sizemore Primal Needs (Primes, #7) by Susan Sizemore....
On book 2, so far so good.

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments at the moment I am reading grave sight by charlaine harris, but as tiff knows I am starting the black dagger brotherhood on the 1st and I can't wait. I loved the sookie stackhouse series and also really liked the house of the night books.

A.M Bells (AMBells) Yesterday I read The Summoning! Such a jump from the Women of the Otherworld. I loved it! ^_^
Now I am reading Betrayed and trying not to jump in the pages and slap Z. :))

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments haha, she can be a bit stupid

message 7: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

she's just misunderstood, lol, i think i had that many boyfriends and then some in high school, the good ol days.

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments haha yeah, also she has way more to deal with than we all did at school

message 9: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Big time, and her mom sucks, its good she has her Grandma

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments yeah, I want her grandma to be my grandma

message 11: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Yeah, me 2.....BTW First cum, first serve u r now officially a mod. WOO HOO!! ;)

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments woop whoop... so what now? ??? lol I am so clueless

message 13: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

lol, idk, i'm brand new at the mod thing too, LMFAO. Come with new topics and stuff. Send Newsletters......
We'll come up with sumthing, lol, we'll b clueless 2gether

message 14: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

G2G, promised to make strawberry cake wit the kids.

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments ooh have fun.. yeah we will... I have already invited everyone one from my friends list this morning so finger crossed will get some more groupies lol...

mmmm strawberry cake... I am cooking this week with kids at school :D

message 16: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

cool ;)

Aniva Gaffar | 3 comments Tiffany wrote: "What book r u currently addicted too....."

Lush gosh its soooo good u gotta read it i am so in love with that book :)

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments I have been out tonight so not finished reading grave sight and could have started BDB today, have night school tomorrow so I am not sure when I will get reading time :(

message 19: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

*weeping silently for Lisa* better not start BDB yet then, cause u will have a hard time putting it down, lmfao

message 20: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Aniva wrote: "Tiffany wrote: "What book r u currently addicted too....."

Lush gosh its soooo good u gotta read it i am so in love with that book :)"

looked it up but couldn't find it.

☆♥Starzee♥☆ | 267 comments A.M Bells wrote: "Right now I am hexed by Rachel Vincents books! Of course I am reading more books at a time, but these are my newest fixation. :))"

her shifter series?

☆♥Starzee♥☆ | 267 comments Reading Intertwined by Gena Showalter and Aurelia by Anne Osterlund and Rogue (Shifters, #2) by Rachel Vincent

Love Intertwined its soooo good! I recommend it to anyone that enjoys books like hush hush and evermore (minus the annoying characters)

message 23: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

lmfao, bout to start on my challenge books.....

Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods, #1) by Melissa de la Cruz and reread Minion (Vampire Huntress Legend, #1) by L.A. Banks

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments Tiffany wrote: "*weeping silently for Lisa* better not start BDB yet then, cause u will have a hard time putting it down, lmfao"

I am weeping, I just got home from work, have 20 mins before I leave for college, it is the 2nd of feb and I still have not finished grave sight let alone started BDB,... I may have to leave grave sight and start BDB tomorrow... why is my life so busy, why cant i read all the time, oh... and maybe if i spent less time on goodreads I may read more... but that will never work imfao....

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments sorry I needed that rant lol.. had a busy day and not looking forward to college!! Oh well, reading time tomorrow and 7 working days until half term YAY

message 26: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

sorry:( have fur at school, lmfao

☆♥Starzee♥☆ | 267 comments Lisa ur making me start to feel really sad!! Im starting Uni (College) in March - please dont tell me its going to be that busy!!! I'd just die if i couldnt read for a couple of hours a day!

☆♥Starzee♥☆ | 267 comments Tiffany wrote: "lmfao, bout to start on my challenge books.....

Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods, #1) by Melissa de la Cruz and reread Minion (Vampire Huntress Legend, #1) by L.A. Banks"

ooohhhh can u let me know if blue bloods is any good plz!

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments i read loads in the first year of uni.... I am not that studious though so reading came before essays and revision... at the moment I am just finding it hard to read as work full time and at night school and doing training at work etc... I want to read now but so tired I need to go to bed in a min or will be even more tired tomorrow :(

You will be fine, might not read as much but you will still have time to read if you want!!!!

☆♥Starzee♥☆ | 267 comments WOW! ur taking on a lot! dont forget to take care of urself!

and thanks yeah im sure it will be okay then.

A.M Bells (AMBells) :( It seems that the more time passes the less time you have to read.
My mum just leaves me alone when I read because so I would enjoy it as much as I can. :) Before the real life falls on me and takes that pleasure too.

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments I will be ok, just missing reading, good reads is easier to fit in lol... I cant just read for 10 mins, I know if i pick up a book now I will be reading at 4am so I pop on here instead lol

what are you going to do at uni?

A.M Bells (AMBells) Uuu! College college!
So, what are you doing at uni? ^_^

☆♥Starzee♥☆ | 267 comments Im doing Film, Media Studies, English Lit, Statistics, and Classical studies

A.M Bells (AMBells) O_O Wow! Awesome! Congrats XD
I hope you have fun and study in the same time. And wiggle the books between all this.
*pops confetti*

☆♥Starzee♥☆ | 267 comments heehee thanks :D I'm definitely going to fit books in there somehow!

message 37: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

ღ☯☆ஐ♥♫Starzee♫♥ஐ☆☯ღ wrote: "Tiffany wrote: "lmfao, bout to start on my challenge books.....

Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods, #1) by Melissa de la Cruz and reread Minion (Vampire Huntress Legend, #1) by L.A. Banks"

ooohhhh can u let me know if blue bloods is any good plz!"

It was o.k., kinda slow for my taste, at least u won't hate the characters. THEY'RE AT LEAST NOT AIRHEADS!!!!! :@

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments I have started dark lover YAY YAY YAY me

A.M Bells (AMBells) wooooooooot! happy reading ;)

message 40: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

lmfao

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments nearly half way through and LOVING it !!!!!

message 42: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

new u would!!!

message 43: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

u droolin yet? lmfao

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments omg I want him.. I want him to join me and eric (LMFAO).. I cant put this down, its 9.45 and I have the biggest headache of my life so should be going to bed but no I will finish this book and I want to read the next one and the next one ........

☆♥Starzee♥☆ | 267 comments Tiffany wrote: "u droolin yet? lmfao"

id say shes beyond drooling lmao

message 46: by ☆♥Starzee♥☆ (last edited Feb 03, 2010 04:43PM) (new)

☆♥Starzee♥☆ | 267 comments Lisa wrote: "omg I want him.. I want him to join me and eric (LMFAO).. I cant put this down, its 9.45 and I have the biggest headache of my life so should be going to bed but no I will finish this book and I wa..."

lmao! wow! guess ur officially hooked! i now proclaim u a black dagger brotherhood addict! :D

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments way beyond drooling imao... it is nearly 1am so I am off to bed but will be reading the next book tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

lol you've got to read V's book!!!!!!

message 50: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

and there will b extra drooling!!! ;)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

I Thirst for You (other topics)
I Hunger for You (other topics)
Primal Heat (Primes, #5) (other topics)
Primal Needs (other topics)
I Burn for You (other topics)
More...