Harlequin Presents Readers discussion

Member Reading Archive > Danielle's 2010 Harlequin Presents Reading

Comments (showing 1-35 of 35) (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (last edited Jan 25, 2010 09:04AM) (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) (Gatadelafuente) | 2224 comments Mod

1. A Bride for His Majesty's Pleasure by Penny Jordan (3 stars)
2.The Desert King's Bejewelled Bride by Sabrina Phillips (3.5 stars)
3. Marriage on the Rebound by Michelle Reid (4 stars)
4. Second-Best Bride by Sara Wood (3 stars)

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) (Gatadelafuente) | 2224 comments Mod
5.Pure Princess, Bartered Bride by Caitlin Crews (5 stars)

message 3: by Verity (new)

Verity | 567 comments I'm so behind w/ my HP reads, gotta catch up soon =)~

message 4: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

I have a pretty big backlog, myself. :)

message 5: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

6.The Brazilian's Blackmailed Bride by Michelle Reid (5 stars)
7.The Outback Bridal Rescue by Emma Darcy (4.25 stars)
8.The Greek's Innocent Virgin by Lucy Monroe (4 stars) This was actually a reread (didn't know it until I started reading it).

message 6: by Verity (last edited Feb 21, 2010 06:42PM) (new)

Verity | 567 comments The LM book looks good. Haven't read her for a while. I bought a bunch of HP e-books (Michelle Reid, Kim Lawrence, Abby Green but dunno when I'll ever read 'em, not to mention the freebies they've sent.

message 7: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

I hope you're able to get some reading in, V. I know you work a pretty demanding job.

message 8: by Verity (last edited Feb 22, 2010 11:26PM) (new)

Verity | 567 comments Yeah my priorities have shifted, but I'm really itching to read Michelle Reid's latest & KL e-books. Prolly after Madeline Hunter, I'll switch to my HPs.

Forgot to mention I also bought Caitlin Crews ebook too, after reading your & Seton's reviews. I'm such a sucka hahhaa...

message 9: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

I hope you get to post a review, V. I'd love to see what you think of the Caitlin Crews book. Michelle Reid is really turning out to be a new favorite. I think you rubbed off on me. Her books are so delightfully intense (the way to my heart).

message 10: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

9. Reluctant Mistress, Blackmailed Wife by Lynne Graham (4 stars). This was a very good book. Fun and enjoyable.

message 11: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

10.Secret Baby, Convenient Wife by Kim Lawrence (4 stars).

message 12: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (last edited Mar 06, 2010 07:36PM) (new)

11.The Innocent's Surrender by Sara Craven (4 stars)
12.Ruthlessly Bedded, Forcibly Wedded by Abby Green (5 stars)
13.Blackmailed Into Marriage by Lucy Monroe (4 stars)

message 13: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

14.The Sheikh's Rebellious Mistress by Sandra Martin (2.5 stars)

message 14: by Verity (new)

Verity | 567 comments That's a record low for your ratings so far, D, but fantabulous review ;^P

message 15: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

Thanks, V. Kind of disappointing, but I'll soldier on. :)

message 16: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

15.Untamed Italian, Blackmailed Innocent by Jacqueline Baird. (4.5 stars). I loved the disinterested heroine. More like her, please!

message 17: by Bargainbooks (new)

Bargainbooks | 56 comments Hey Danielle, Thanks for the rec Untamed Italian and the awesome review. The book was great and so the way it should be with the heroine keeping the hero guessing and being the prize he goes after instead of the other way around.

Love the heroine with other things on her mind!

also just read Silver by PJ. That heroine was able to put her attraction to hero on the back burner until she took care of her plans and even after that the hero still had to come after her.

Great Recs, thanks again!

message 18: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (last edited Apr 27, 2010 12:26PM) (new)

You're welcome, Bargainbooks. I like to see a heroine with other priorities than the hero. I'm glad you liked them!

message 19: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

16.The French Tycoon's Pregnant Mistress by Abby Green (4 stars).

message 20: by Vashti (new)

Vashti | 731 comments Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "16.The French Tycoon's Pregnant Mistress by Abby Green (4 stars)."

that was a good book Danielle, like how Abby Green writes.

message 21: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

Me too, Vashti.

message 22: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

17.The Greek's Forced Bride by Michelle Reid (5/17) (5 stars)
18.Blackmailed Bride, Inexperienced Wife by Annie West (5/18) (4 stars)

message 23: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

19.Ruthless Russian, Lost Innocence by Chantelle Shaw (5/22) (3 stars)

message 24: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

20.Pregnant By The Greek Tycoon by Kim Lawrence (5/29) (4.5 stars)
21.Capelli's Captive Virgin by Sarah Morgan (5/29) (4.5 stars)

message 25: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

22.The Dominant Male by Sarah Holland (6/22) (4 stars)

message 26: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

23.House of Glass by Michelle Reid (7/5) (4 stars)
24.Substitute Wife by Rachel Lindsay (7/5) (4 stars)
25.The Bedroom Barter by Sara Craven (7/6) (4 stars)

message 27: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

26.Public Scandal, Private Mistress by Susan Napier (8/8) (5 stars)

message 28: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

27.The Greek Tycoon's Disobedient Bride by Lynne Graham (8/21) (4 stars)
28.The Italian's Demand: Italians Husband by Sara Wood (8/21) (4 stars) *The hero is a beta--nice change!*
29.In McGillivray's Bed by Anne McCallister (8/22) (4 stars)

message 29: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (last edited Sep 07, 2010 08:08AM) (new)

30.Ruthless Awakening by Sara Craven (9/5) (4 stars)
31.The Greek Tycoon's Virgin Wife by Helen Bianchin (9/6) (4 stars)
32.The Ruthless Marriage Proposal by Miranda Lee (9/6) (3 stars)
33.The Italian Boss's Mistress by Lynne Graham (9/6) (reread) (5 stars)

message 30: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

34.Substitute Bride by Margaret Pargeter (9/11) (4 stars)
35.Cry Wolf by Amanda Carpenter (9/15) (4 stars)
36.His Virgin Acquisition by Maisy Yates (9/18) (4 stars) New author. I recommend although the hero was a bit too cavemanish for me.

message 31: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

37.Getting Red-Hot with the Rogue by Ally Blake(9/28) 4 stars
38.The Maverick's Greek Island Mistress by Kelly Hunter (9/28) 4 stars. Loved the hero in this one. I want to read about his brothers.

message 32: by Verity (new)

Verity | 567 comments D, U'll most likely surpass me in the overall tally LOL... I'm having a hard time meeting my goal by Xmas.

message 33: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

Oh, I don't think so. You'll do it, V! I have faith in you!

message 34: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (last edited Oct 26, 2010 07:08PM) (new)

39.Public Wife, Private Mistress by Sarah Morgan (10/22) 5 stars
40.Scandalous by Charlotte Lamb (10/24) 4.5 stars

message 35: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

41.An Obsessive Love by Sarah Holland (12/11) 4 stars. Really liked this one!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Marriage on the Rebound (other topics)
The Desert King's Bejewelled Bride (other topics)
Second-Best Bride (other topics)
A Bride for His Majesty's Pleasure (other topics)
Pure Princess, Bartered Bride (other topics)
More...