Koontzland - Dean Koontz discussion

Trixie's Books > Bliss To You: Trixie's Guide to a Happy Life

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dustin Crazy little brown owl, Colorful Colorado (last edited Apr 04, 2010 06:00PM) (new)

Dustin Crazy little brown owl (Dustpancrazy) | 4089 comments Mod
Bliss to You is my favorite of Trixie's books :-) Of course, A Big Little Life is not included in this category :-)
Bliss to You is a fun, fast little read. Filled with humor and wisdom, this was much better than I anticipated. The eight steps to bliss include: Calm, Beauty, Fun, Meaning, Others, Humility, Loss and Gratitude. Bliss to You features a reference to Odd Thomas and a nice passage from Odd Hours. Bliss to You was published in 2008 I read it in July of 2009 and gave it 5 stars!
Bliss to You  Trixie's Guide to a Happy Life by Trixie Koontz
ByTrixie Koontz

message 2: by Dustin Crazy little brown owl, Colorful Colorado (new)

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, He will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain as quoted in Bliss to You

"You think dogs will not be in heaven. I tell you, they will be there long before any of us." -Robert Louis Stevenson as quoted in Bliss to You

"People have a hard time achieving happiness in their lives. They tend to get wrapped up in their own little world. People get confused because they do not know what they need or want, and then depression sets in. Dogs do not have this problem. They know exactly what makes them happy - doing something for someone. They will do everything they can think of to please their human companions, and any signs that they have been successful make them very happy." - John Richard Stevens as quoted in Bliss to You

message 3: by Dustin Crazy little brown owl, Colorful Colorado (new)

Hey Trixie Fans! I have updated Trixie's Author Profile on Goodreads with a Picture & Information from her website. If you haven't already, please become an official fan of the author, Trixie Koontz on Goodreads. Thanks!
Trixie Koontz
Trixie Koontz

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Bliss to You: Trixie's Guide to a Happy Life (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Trixie Koontz (other topics)