Literary Love Triangles discussion

Never-ending (series) triangles > Twilight series Triangle

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

FlibBityFLooB New Moon (Twilight, #2) by Stephenie Meyer Eclipse (Twilight, #3) by Stephenie Meyer Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4) by Stephenie Meyer

Team Edward and Team Jacob

Steph (Angel4492) | 29 comments Definitely Team Jacob!

FlibBityFLooB hehehehe. I think the scene with Jacob and Bella in the sleeping bag was the funniest in the books. He really pissed off Edward big time :)

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (GodsChild4677) Okay, I saw the movie 1st like in January '09' the next day I went out and bought all the books! Of course I was team edward all the way. Then the more I understood Jacob the more he was able to sneak himself in.. End result? I CAN'T CHOOSE! No, I refuse to choose. I want them Both. I think their triangle is very interesting because I totally get Bella's dilemma. They are both so different but both love her equally and just as intensly. They both have their pros and cons when it comes to choosing who to be with.

But all I have to say is In "New Moon" after Edward left, once I realized that I Loved Jacob more than just a "friend" I would not have had any type of self control and Jacob & I would have had some Puppies! LOL

message 5: by FlibBityFLooB (last edited Mar 07, 2010 10:49AM) (new)

FlibBityFLooB I was definitely Team Edward when I read the books. But, 12 months later... I lean more towards Team Jacob. I really liked the tension in Eclipse. I think the movie should be fun to try to play that up. :) :) :)

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (GodsChild4677) FlibBityFLooB wrote: "I was definitely Team Edward when I read the books. But, 12 months later... I lean more towards Team Jacob. I really liked the tension in Eclipse. I think the movie should be fun to try to play ..."

Oh Yeah I cant wait til Eclipse comes out :0

A_Dreamer_aka_Synnister (SynnisterRHAGESBEASTTAMER) | 4 comments I am Soooooooo Team Switz!...LOL...I loved them both, but I do believe that if faced with them in REAL life I'd be Team Jacob. This brother was almost seven feet tall with the body of a GOD!...LOL...and his body temp fan at a 108 or something...can't remem it exactly but yeah, then not to mention he pretty much brought me from almost the most depressive stare EVER! I think it would have been good ole Jake, but in another world Edward! bahahahahaha...

That guy was so in love with Bella that to live without her was not an option. I think him tolerating Jake told you just how much he loved Bella cause at any given time pretty sure he could have broken the kids neck if he wanted to. Edward is not really considered perfect His main flaw was that he gave Bella what she wanted EVERY TIME but not always what she needed. And sometimes she needed a good kick in he pants. LOL...I loved Bella as the female that stood for what she believed in. Yet it did seem as if she was stringing Jake along. But I got her she did not want to give up the guy that saved her and the guy that she needed to save. She was strong in her decisions even though sometimes I could have slapped her, but still the same her intentions were true.

let me stop....babbling again...I could break down all four books and each character but save that for another thread...LMAO

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (GodsChild4677) A_Dreamer_aka_Synnister wrote: "I am Soooooooo Team Switz!...LOL...I loved them both, but I do believe that if faced with them in REAL life I'd be Team Jacob. This brother was almost seven feet tall with the body of a GOD!...LOL...."

I with ya Syn!

A_Dreamer_aka_Synnister (SynnisterRHAGESBEASTTAMER) | 4 comments LMAO...I mean I'm just saying...

message 10: by FlibBityFLooB (last edited Jul 02, 2010 02:13PM) (new)

FlibBityFLooB My mom asked me to go with her to see Eclipse in the theatre today. She hasn't read the book series. Just after the tent scene, my Mum turned to me and whispered: "I think she needs a third man". hehehehehe

Collette (vwbernie) | 12 comments I really agree with Synnister on this one. I was always Team Jacob through all of the books between his looks and his personality.
I did love the ending to this series since it all worked out. It made her choice acceptable for me.

LOL @ Flib's mom.

Elizabeth Reyes (Elirey) | 4 comments Hey everyeone!

Team Jacob all the way. Just more my type I guess. I love me some muscles and the man had the muscles while Edward was a bit lacking in that department, still his smile can melt me anyday. And I could never get over what a turn off the "cold kisses" were. I kept thinking isn't there anyway his mouth could warm up only when he kissed her. Like magically touching her warmed him? Hey, it's fiction right? Anything is possible!

Still love love LOVE the entire series. *sigh*

Elizabeth

Subz221 i'm with A_Dreamer_aka_Synnister on this one. how are you supposed to choose between a sexy vamp and an uber-hot werewolf?

Katryn When i read the books i thought team edward all the way but the movies made me doubt that so im team switzerland now

Kortni | 8 comments Omg I am sooooo team Jacob!!!!!! (who isn't? Crazy people) he is sweet and HOT

Kortni | 8 comments Spoiler alert!!!!!! Ooh and I LOVE the part where Bella breaks her hand when Jacob kisses her

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

New Moon (other topics)
Breaking Dawn (other topics)
Eclipse (other topics)