Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Hogwarts Roleplay > Hogwarts Class Roleplay

Comments (showing 7689-7738)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 154 155

message 7738: by Grace (new)

Grace (gluna) | 479 comments {GUYS?!?!
}

message 7737: by Grace (new)

Grace (gluna) | 479 comments Grace wrote: "{I go away on vacation and everyone is active =.=}

Claritza shrugged and hummed a three note tune to signal she had no idea why Tristin had dragon pox. Poor Pooh, she thought, not realizing she sp..."

message 7736: by Grace (new)

Grace (gluna) | 479 comments {I go away on vacation and everyone is active =.=}

Claritza shrugged and hummed a three note tune to signal she had no idea why Tristin had dragon pox. Poor Pooh, she thought, not realizing she spoke the words as well.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1593 comments Mod
((JESSICA!!! ;D _))

message 7734: by Jessica ❀Sparky❀, Defense Against the Dark Arts Master! (new)

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 2634 comments Mod
((KENZIE!!! Hi love!))

Caleb returned her smile sheepishly. "Only if you don't mind. I think I'd be okay, but I did spill mashed potatoes and gravy on the rug yesterday and I think I probably shouldn't add any more stains." The books started to tip and he moved his arm to balance them. "Uh... Would you rather carry the books or the plate?"

message 7733: by LittleDolphin, Care of Magical Creatures Master, The Prosecution (last edited Aug 03, 2012 10:12AM) (new)

LittleDolphin | 4100 comments Mod
((Hey everybody. ^-^ ))

Tristin looked up at Iris, clearly confused. "I'm not real sure. The symptoms just started showing yesterday during Potions class. Is there a way that people encounter it?" He absentmindedly reached to scratch his bandaged arm.

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ wrote: "Caleb balanced a stack of books on one arm and a plate of food on the other. This hadn't ever worked out particularly well for him before, but he kept trying ..."

Lyra skipped towards Caleb, appearing rather happy. Her hair was tied up today, keeping her wild curls from framing her face. When she reached Caleb she pushed the door the rest of the way open for him and smiled. "It looks like your arms are pretty full there. Do you need any help?"

((My characters are currently uninvolved, but I have to say I love and miss you all!))

message 7731: by Jessica ❀Sparky❀, Defense Against the Dark Arts Master! (new)

((GRACE AND LITTLEDOLPHIN AND AUTUMN HI!!))

message 7730: by Meagan (new)

Meagan (meagab) "That's very nice of you," said Iris brightly, smiling a wide smile at the girl she didn't know. She supposed Claritza was her name. She felt as if she should extend her hand and introduce herself, but starting to do so felt awkward since she was several metres away, so she just kept put and shut her mouth.

"How exactly did you encounter dragon pox?" Iris asked Tristin curiously, folding her hands amongst themselves as she waited for him to answer.

((Sorry, guise :3))

message 7729: by Grace (new)

Grace (gluna) | 479 comments "Hm?" she replied, ears perking up. It took her brain a few seconds to process what had been said.
"Oh. Yes, I have."

message 7728: by LittleDolphin, Care of Magical Creatures Master, The Prosecution (new)

((Oops.. ^-^ ))

Tristin nodded and rubbed his nose to ebb away a tickle he was sure would grow into a sneeze. When he returned his hand to his lap there was a smear of soot. He looked up at Iris tiredly, but smiled nonetheless. "I've been better," he said with a smirk. "Claritza has been keeping me company, though. Haven't you been, Claritza?" He looked at her with probing eyes, wondering why she suddenly seemed so gloomy.

message 7727: by Grace (new)

Grace (gluna) | 479 comments Grace wrote: "{Sorry I've been away for a while, I'm on vacation in Disneyland... No wifi :/

And, LittleD, I can free somebody up for you, if you want (at Beauxbatons)}

Claritza felt oddly third-wheeled and a..."

message 7726: by Grace (new)

Grace (gluna) | 479 comments {Sorry I've been away for a while, I'm on vacation in Disneyland... No wifi :/

And, LittleD, I can free somebody up for you, if you want (at Beauxbatons)}

Claritza felt oddly third-wheeled and abandoned the situation to look out the window aimlessly. The wooden chair she was sitting in was most uncomfortable and she had to move around a bit before she was happy to look at the gloomy sky.

message 7725: by Meagan (new)

Meagan (meagab) ((HELLO. It's late so I'm too lazy to acknowledge y'all as grandly as you deserve))

Iris was a little surprised at the way Tristin grinned at her. Perhaps now he wasn't so upset about accidentally hitting her. Because she'd tried to tell him it was okay, and he hadnt even wanted to look at her. "Oh, don't worry about it. I heard you had dragon pox and I just had to see how you were doing."

((lol I forgot Tristin hit her.))

message 7724: by Jessica ❀Sparky❀, Defense Against the Dark Arts Master! (new)

((Alrighty. Thank you ever so much!))

Caleb balanced a stack of books on one arm and a plate of food on the other. This hadn't ever worked out particularly well for him before, but he kept trying it anyway. The hall was dim, and he squinted at the ground, careful not to trip. The bricks swam before his eyes. He was tired, he realized. Sleeping hadn't been high in his priorities for a while. I'll do that later, he promised himself, shifting to catch a grape that rolled off his plate. He used his shoulder to push into the Slytherin common room.

message 7723: by LittleDolphin, Care of Magical Creatures Master, The Prosecution (new)

((Aw shanks Jessica. :) It was pretty good. Um... Well there was a time lapse I guess, so Caleb could be doing anything. Lyra is not doing anything, since she keeps getting ditched by a certain someone. *cough* Caleb *cough, cough* >.> Which is fine since you were recovering from a kicked butt. ^-^ ))

message 7722: by Jessica ❀Sparky❀, Defense Against the Dark Arts Master! (new)

((...Crap, I did it again. I'm sorry guys. Life has been kind of kicking my butt. Now that it's officially summer, hopefully things will calm down a bit. *sheepish* I am the worst person. Does anybody want to tell me what I should be doing at the moment?
And happy late birthday, LittleDolphin, love! I hope it was fantastic for you.))

message 7721: by LittleDolphin, Care of Magical Creatures Master, The Prosecution (new)

"Iris, h-hullo," Tristin greeted in surprise. "You came to visit me. That's so," he paused, searching for the right word, "nice of you." He grinned, obviously glad to see her. In the back of his mind, he wondered if she still hated him for hitting her. His mind comforted him with reason: if she had hated him, she wouldn't have come to visit. His grin widened in the realization.

message 7720: by Meagan (new)

Meagan (meagab) The nurse was waiting at the infirmary entrance. She tried to tell Iris how Tristin needed his rest. "I won't be just a minute," insisted Iris, and the nurse eventually gave in. As she approached his bed, Iris heard voices, and she wondered why the nurse has been so particular about her visit.

"Hello!" she greeted Tristin and a girl she didn't recognise, wondering why she didn't.

message 7719: by LittleDolphin, Care of Magical Creatures Master, The Prosecution (last edited Jun 08, 2012 04:32PM) (new)

Tristin held back an annoyed frown at her questioning. The control the illness had robbed him of prevented him from holding back the shifting of his eye color to an agitated orange. His head throbbed with the pain of a brewing head ache as he fought to contain any more color changes. He winced and pinched the bridge of his nose even though he knew it would do no good. The only way to make the head ache go away was to allow his magical ability to do whatever it pleased with his appearance. But he couldn't let that happen, and would instead suffer through the pain until Claritza left. "Yes, I'm sure," he finally responded. "The nurse told me so, and she must know what it is she's talking about."

((Grace, do you have a free character in the Beauxbaton's RP that would be interested in chatting with my characters?))

message 7718: by Grace (new)

Grace (gluna) | 479 comments "Are you sure?" Claritza asked worriedly, "I mean... how can dragon pox cause you to have a change in eye colour? I know it's kind of like chicken pox, except you get purplish spots all over you instead of red, and I know you sneeze sparks, but change in eye colour? Are you sure that's a normal symptom?"

message 7717: by LittleDolphin, Care of Magical Creatures Master, The Prosecution (new)

((No, she can't. >:( ...Of course she can, Autumn! :D ))

Tristin sat up straight and shrugged. "Oh, well, it's just a symptom I guess," he answered coolly. "It's been happening a lot since I started showing the other symptoms. Nothing to worry about. They'll change back shortly and something else with shift. It'll continue to happen until I'm better."

message 7716: by Meagan (new)

Meagan (meagab) ((Can Iris visit Tristin? :D))

message 7715: by Grace (new)

Grace (gluna) | 479 comments "That's sound," Claritza replied, her eyes scanning Tristins face. Same blondish hair, same soft features same nose, same eyebrows... wait. His eyes. Something was wrong. Tristin's eyes were pistachio in colour. Tristin's eyes were blue, almost gray. His eyes were not green.

A puzzled Claritza asked softly, "What happened to your eyes?"

message 7714: by LittleDolphin, Care of Magical Creatures Master, The Prosecution (new)

"Not the best, but I'm sure I will be able to get out of here soon." He sighed and glanced up at her with pale green eyes, a different shade from the norm. Tristin was still having trouble controlling the shifts in color. He had been given a book to read during his stay to read of on the magical sickness. Apparently dragon pox made it hard for metamorphmagi to control their appearance. Luckily enough, even the nurse had written off the sudden changes of color to a symptom of the illness. "The nurse said I only had a small touch of dragon pox, so it's not like I'm going to die or anything. She's having a vial of the cure shipped here from St. Mungo's. I should be back in classes soon."

message 7713: by Grace (new)

Grace (gluna) | 479 comments { YOU GUYS AREN'T DEAD!}

"That's completely correct," Claritza nodded, "How're you feeling?"

message 7712: by LittleDolphin, Care of Magical Creatures Master, The Prosecution (new)

((Thanks guys :) ))

Tristin looked up at her tiredly. His eyes had dark purple circles under them, indicating that he had hardly gotten any sleep. "Hello there, Claritza. How were classes yesterday? Did I miss much?" His voice held little interest. In his defense, it was difficult to be interested in anything when you couldn't go five minutes without sneezing sparks. He reached to scratch his arm but grumbled when his fingers met a bandage. Tristin reluctantly returned his hand to prop up his head. "No scratching," he mumbled under his breath, mocking the nurse who had effectively caught him every time.

message 7711: by Grace (new)

Grace (gluna) | 479 comments Grace wrote: "{HAPPY BIRTHDAY!}

Claritza smiled at the nurse and asked if she could see Tristin. She nodded and she pulled up a stool to her friend's bed.

"What's shakin', bacon?""

message 7710: by Grace (new)

Grace (gluna) | 479 comments {Yep! Mr Baelin's in the Hospital Wing let's say... A day later?}

message 7709: by Meagan (new)

Meagan (meagab) ((Oh, happy belated birthday, LittleDolphin! :D How was it? And have fun at prom~

So is Potions over?))

((Happy birthday, LD!!!))

message 7707: by Grace (new)

Grace (gluna) | 479 comments {HAPPY BIRTHDAY!}

Claritza smiled at the nurse and asked if she could see Tristin. She nodded and she pulled up a stool to her friend's bed.

"What's shakin', bacon?"

message 7706: by LittleDolphin, Care of Magical Creatures Master, The Prosecution (new)

((Umm.... Yes! :) Sorry guys, I've been a bit busy. My birthday was Thursday and today I was busy getting decorations ready for my Junior Prom tomorrow. :D ))

Tristin wrinkled his nose at the sterile smell that permeated the large room. He sat at the edge of a bed, holding his head in his hands with his elbows resting on his knees. "Dragon Pox," he muttered in disbelief.

message 7705: by Grace (new)

Grace (gluna) | 479 comments {Mmkay! Should we lapse to when Tristin's in the Hospital?}

message 7704: by Meagan (new)

Meagan (meagab) ((I shall join after the time lapse))

message 7703: by Grace (new)

Grace (gluna) | 479 comments {S'alright.}

((Ahh, sorry, I had a fail.))

message 7701: by Grace (new)

Grace (gluna) | 479 comments {Let's wait for LittleD and myself?}

((Let's wait for LD and Grace.))

message 7699: by Grace (new)

Grace (gluna) | 479 comments {Time lapse?}

((Um, so I don't really know what to do now...))

message 7697: by Grace (last edited May 01, 2012 07:18PM) (new)

Grace (gluna) | 479 comments {Thanks}

She lit up and focused, waving her wand in such a way she would have levitated the cauldron had she said, "Wingardium Leviosa."

[~~~~~]

Professor Prince nodded as she strode around the classroom, "If you are done, I'd like you to review the magical properties of the ingredients you have just used. Excluding the Standard Ingredient."

((All good. :) _))

"Go for it."

message 7695: by Grace (new)

Grace (gluna) | 479 comments {Oh, sorry... In one of my other groups, it's okay... I get cuffuffled easily :/}

Ammora took her wand out of her pocket, "Do I get to do the honors?"

((I would appreciate it if you refrained from power-playing, dear. Just for future note.))

"Thanks." His tone truly was appreciative and he made a mental note of his mistake. One small hand turned the page in his Potions book, and with a finger, he traced down to the next instruction.

message 7693: by Grace (new)

Grace (gluna) | 479 comments "Okay, fine, fine..." she made a little 'hmph' noise and peered into the book. Aside from the tardiness, she had some of the best marks in potions. She saw Sean was about to add his powder to his cauldron too early.

"Don't!" she exclaimed, swatting his hand away and taking the mortar and pestle, "You hardly crushed it!" She vigorously crushed the Standard Ingredient-Lionfish Spike mixture until she was satisfied with it.

Sean frowned at her antics. The professor had already scolded her today.

message 7691: by Grace (new)

Grace (gluna) | 479 comments "I see..." she said, stroking her invisible moustach.

Sean obediantly stopped talking and turned to his potions book. "This is what we're working on," he said, pointing at the potion in the book. He was about halfway done already.

message 7689: by Grace (new)

Grace (gluna) | 479 comments "Excitement?" she repeated, very much enticed.

[~~~~~~~~~]

"Ammora Smeby!" said the teacher, "Late again... One more tardy and a letter will be sent to your parents!" she pinched the spot in between her eyes. This was the 19th time Ammora had been late for her class and 3 letters had already been sent home also, as a result of her tardiness, she severed detention twice, "Ammora, Sean will share his cauldron with you. We are making herbicide."

Professor Prince turned to all her pupils, "I want no more talk of Mr. Baelin or Miss Walters, alright?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 154 155

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Great Gatsby (other topics)