Gigi's Company discussion

Group Reads > January 2010 BotMs

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathleen (last edited Apr 13, 2010 03:51PM) (new)

Kathleen Burket (KathleenGiGiCompany) | 13709 comments Mod
Books of the Month for January 2010 are:

Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1) by Ilona Andrews Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, Book 1) by Ilona Andrews (pseudonym for married couple writing duo Ilona and Andrew Gordon)

Hard to Hold (Hold trilogy, #1) by Stephanie TylerHard to Hold (Hold Trilogy, Book 1) by Stephanie Tyler

message 2: by Kathleen (last edited Apr 13, 2010 03:53PM) (new)

Ilona Andrews's Kate Daniels series consist of the following books:

Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1) by Ilona Andrews Magic Bites (Book 1)

Magic Burns (Kate Daniels, #2) by Ilona Andrews Magic Burns (Book 2)

Magic Strikes (Kate Daniels, #3) by Ilona Andrews Magic Strikes (Book 3)

Must Love Hellhounds (Includes  Guild Hunters, #1.5; Kate Daniels, #3.5; The Guardians, #9) by Charlaine Harris Must Love Hellhounds Anthology by Charlaine Harris, Nalini Singh, Ilona Andrews, and Meljean Brook (Contains a Kate Daniels novella, #3.5, Magic Mouns) Must Love Hellhounds (Includes  Guild Hunters, #1.5; Kate Daniels, #3.5; The Guardians, #9) by Charlaine Harris

Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, #4) by Ilona Andrews Magic Bleeds (Book 4) To be released May 25, 2010.

Stephanie Tyler's Hold series consists of the following books:

Hard to Hold (Hold trilogy, #1) by Stephanie Tyler Hard to Hold (Book 1)

Too Hot to Hold (Hold trilogy, #2) by Stephanie Tyler Too Hot to Hold (Book 2)

Gina (GinRobi) | 3325 comments Mod
And the more the weeks go by, the more ticked off I'm getting! I ordered my copy of Hard to Hold on January 15th and I'm still waiting for it! By next Monday, it'll be a month! Not bad, especially when the system said "in stock, shipping within one week". Yeah, well, I'd say that week is come and gone 3 times over already!