Write in 2014 discussion

Writers M-P > Paige's Horcrux

Comments (showing 251-300 of 396) (396 new)    post a comment »

message 251: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (Mimibird) | 421 comments Off the top of my head, I have no idea, which is upsetting. I'm sure there's a website for it or something.

message 252: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 357 comments Yeah, I'll surf around and see if I can find it. Cause that is just too awesome!

message 253: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (Mimibird) | 421 comments Ahh, it is. XD

message 254: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 357 comments Yeah, so I am officially, a Harry Potter freak!

message 255: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (Mimibird) | 421 comments Excellent.

message 256: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 357 comments Mmhmm!!! I'm so going to decorate my house with oddball Harry Potter stuff. YAY!

message 257: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 357 comments Check out my blog for a review of Ménage à 20, Tales with a hook by 20 Goodreads Authors.

http://www.paigeray.blogspot.com

message 260: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) Paige wrote: "I met Marley today! It was way cool! And awesome!!!"

And extremely hot! Ha, though it's 100 here too now. Sigh.

message 261: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 357 comments Yes, and you have the humidity to drag you down. I never thought of that. We have dry heat which is nothing like soaking heat. LOL

I love all of your Cali pictures!

message 262: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 672 comments Paige wrote: "Review of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling up on my blog.

http://www.paigeray.blogspot.com"

I completely agree! :)

message 263: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 357 comments YAY! Thank goodness, so many people that I had noticed said that this was their favorite book in the series and I was flabbergasted by that.

:)

message 264: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 672 comments Ehhhhh. I reread it every now and then just for the sake of it, but it doesn't compare to #5 or #7 or even #3.

The only one worse than this one, in my opinion, was #4.

message 265: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) Grazi, twas much fun there. Alcatraz especially.

message 266: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 357 comments LOL I have been so close, yet didn't make it out to the island. I can't wait to try again. Have you heard of their overnight spooky halloween tour? I want to do that one! :)

message 267: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Borland (kgborland) Anyone been to Harry Potter land yet? My friends all went this summer, I really want to go is that lame of me? lol! :P

message 268: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 357 comments NOT AT ALL!!!!! You are close, you should go and tell me all about it.

I want to go so bad!!!! But I am thinking that I will just wait until the kidlet gets old enough to listedn to me read the books to him and watch the movies, then go on a Florida vacay and go to all of the theme parks there. That way he will be big enough to ride all of the rides. LOL

message 269: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 357 comments So, if anyone is my friend in other social networking sites and whatnot, I've had to change my name in a few places and make a lot of stuff extremely private. I applied for a job and so therefore, might be investigated online, so it's only temporary, but the only thing that pops up when I'm googled anymore is my Goodreads author page which is mighty nice. :)

message 270: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) Understood.

I'd be scared!
Hello Kyle!

message 271: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Borland (kgborland) Hey Marley :D

message 272: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) Hey, you never respond to me anymore. -tear- How are you?!

message 273: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 357 comments I think he is at work still.

Want me to yell at him? LOL

message 274: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) Sigh. Work shmork. YES.

message 275: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 357 comments IDK. I think he dissapparated somewhere. LOL

message 276: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) Darrn. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DekK6... Sigh, I love Katy Perry when she sounds raspy... <3

message 277: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 357 comments LOL I got Danny to listen to 'You're so Gay' I love that song. He does too.

message 278: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) :P

message 279: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 672 comments Paige wrote: "LOL I got Danny to listen to 'You're so Gay' I love that song. He does too."

:)

message 280: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (wendyswore) | 215 comments Hey guys! Will you check out my thread and vote for the picture you'd like to see on the back cover of Unlocked? (book going to be released on August 13th)

We need your vote. Thanks!

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/2...

message 281: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 357 comments Sure. :)

So, no writing lately. Family drama. Nothing really bad, just enough to frustrate a person, in-laws can sometimes make life difficult. Oh well. LOL

No reading either. I'm pathetic. LOL

message 282: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) *makes sad face*

message 283: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 357 comments LOL

Turn that frown upside down, It's the Upside Down Shooooooowww!!!!!!

JK I'm sorry. I am really weird today.

Mainly in the last hour. Hahahaha

message 284: by Ellen (last edited Aug 03, 2010 02:34AM) (new)

Ellen | 275 comments Paige wrote: "LOL

Turn that frown upside down, It's the Upside Down Shooooooowww!!!!!!

Is that some kind of inside joke that I'm not getting? :S

message 285: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (wendyswore) | 215 comments Family drama can really get you down. I hope you get through it okay and fast!

message 286: by Paige (last edited Aug 10, 2010 10:11PM) (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 357 comments Family drama is solved and okay now, but still underlying issues that will have to be adressed some day. LOL Alls well.

Ellen: Nick Jr. has a show called The Upside Down Show and the kidlet looooooooooooooves it, I love it. It's hilarious and cute!

message 287: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (wendyswore) | 215 comments Glad to hear that. Have a great sunday!

message 288: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 357 comments Thank you Wendy! You too!!!

message 289: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 469 comments Hi Paige. Long time no see. Hope your family drama situation works out ok. Take care. Glad you enjoyed Harry's books :) He's thrilled to know you read them ;)

message 290: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 357 comments Hi Andrea! Definitely long time no see, which is not good. :( Definitely will be making it a point to stop by more often.

Yeah, family drama is always crappy, but yes, it will be over with at some point. :)

Yeah, Harry's books were awesome! I even developed a small crush on Ron of all people and Draco. LOL Weird how books do that to a person. :)

Hi Harry!!!

message 291: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 469 comments Draco?! Really?! Wow.... ;)

message 292: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 357 comments LOL Bad boy thing, ya know. Even Snape had my love at the end. :)

Hahaha So silly.

message 294: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 357 comments If you are one of the following people, you need to take a look at my blog. You may have won something:

Kyle Borland, Wendy Swore, Malin Larsson, Brigid Gory-Hines, Paige Miller, Barry Eva (Storyheart), Sella Dawson, Paul Mitton, Amy Deyerle-Smith, Amelia, Amelia (Imagination in Focus), and S.M. Carrier.

Acceptance is optional, so have at it.

Thank you!

message 295: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 357 comments New Blog Post Regarding Unlocked by Jaimey Grant.

Believe me, you will want to go to this one. There's a Giveaway going on right now, by one of the editors.

(P.S. I have a giveaway in the works too, just haven't posted anything about it yet. Look for posts on Friday!)

message 296: by Malin (new)

Malin (Tusenord) Thank you! (alright, I know I said it twice in the blog comment)

How are writing and reading going for you?

message 297: by Paige (last edited Aug 10, 2010 10:22PM) (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 357 comments Hehehe!
You are welcome, I couldn't not give you the award, your blog posts are very helpful. I spent a bit of time today reading them. Totally going to follow now! :)

Writing, eh...not so good. The last piece of work I have done lately was the short story for Writer's Review. I wrote that so fast, that I was done before I knew it. I really want to work on some of my novels, but I've been...trying to catch up on my blog and reading.

I just finished two books, need to finish 4 books, and want to start on 3 books. LOL

You?

message 298: by Jaimey (new)

Jaimey (jaimeygrant) | 97 comments LOL! I almost got snarky with you, Paige, for not listing me up there as a winner. Then it dawned on me that it was probably the award I gave you. Heehee! It's late and I'm tired. Sorry. :o)

message 299: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 357 comments LOL!!!

I so would've given it to you if I could, but you were the one that gave it to me! Haha.

Jaimey needs sleep, I think. :D

message 300: by Malin (new)

Malin (Tusenord) I'm happy they do some good! I have the hardest time coming up with writing technique topics though - if you have anything you want me to work with, let me know.

Short stories are excellent to write - then I can read the story faster! What are your novels about? (perhaps you've already listed it somewhere - just tell me where to look and I'll go check it out).

"need to"? - for goodreads reads?

I'm working through The Short Victorious War right now but got a library book on the hallway shelf called No One Belongs Here More Than You which is beckoning to me.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Across the Pond (other topics)
The Heart of Christmas (other topics)
A Clockwork Orange (other topics)
Betrayal (other topics)
Goddess of the Hunt (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Storyheart (other topics)
Courtney Milan (other topics)
Mary Balogh (other topics)