USC Graduates discussion

Clemson jokes

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Douglas (new)

Douglas (DougKotti) | 12 comments Alright now, Gamecocks! We beat Clemson in the football game, so it is time to revive and share Clemson jokes. Let's see what ya'll come up with

message 2: by Douglas (last edited Aug 19, 2010 10:48PM) (new)

Douglas (DougKotti) | 12 comments Well, I don't have a Clemson joke at the moment. But we must comment on the recent National Championship of men's NCAA baseball by the Gamecocks.

Let's review what happened. The Cocks lost in their first game in Omaha. They battle back, mowing through the other teams. Then it's time to face the Clemson Barnyard Bengals, who are still undefeated in the double-elimination tournament. Our guys beat the Tigers --- twice --- in successive days, and eliminate them from the tournament and from contention, on national television. The Gamecocks go on to win the national championship in the best of three finals, beating UCLA two straight.

Does it get any sweeter than that for us? I think not.

Go Cocks!

message 3: by Douglas (new)

Douglas (DougKotti) | 12 comments Did you hear about the Carolina business school graduate who made $4.5 million by selling Cheerios to Clemson agriculture faculty, students and staff?

He convinced the Clemson Tiger-Farmers that the Cheerios were doughnut seeds.

message 4: by Douglas (new)

Douglas (DougKotti) | 12 comments During my undergraduate days at the University of South Carolina in the 1970s, some of the social fraternities jointly published a collection of Clemson jokes. Does anybody know where we can find one of that classic?

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (porterak) Douglas wrote: "Did you hear about the Carolina business school graduate who made $4.5 million by selling Cheerios to Clemson agriculture faculty, students and staff?

He convinced the Clemson Tiger-Farmers that t..."

I love this because I graduated from the business school!!

unread topics | mark unread