Romance Series Lists discussion

Historical: J-Z (UNKNOWN) > Wallflowers - Lisa Kleypas (ACTIVE)

Comments (showing 1-13)    post a comment »
dateUp arrow    newest »

message 13: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (AuthorJuliannaD) | 77 comments I understand how hard it must be to keep everything current, Isis, especially when others who have posted lists don't come back to update them. That's why I thought I mention that this one appears to be complete now.:-)

message 12: by jenjn79 (new)

jenjn79 (isisfg) | 409 comments Mod
Yeah, I wasn't sure about that when I was classifying the groupings. SO I left it as active.

Honestly, most of the stuff here is outdated. It's nearly impossible to keep everything current.

message 11: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. I wish but I don't think so.

message 10: by Julianna (last edited Sep 13, 2010 02:31PM) (new)

Julianna (AuthorJuliannaD) | 77 comments So you ladies think more books may be forthcoming? I haven't heard anything to that effect, and Wallflower Christmas came out nearly two years ago. Since then she's finished the Hathaways and has started on her new contemporary series. Never say never, I suppose, but it certainly doesn't seem like there will be any more Wallflower stories in the near future.

message 9: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. I was just going to say that. I have yet to read A Wallflower Christmas.

message 8: by willaful (new)

willaful I'm not sure, she added A Wallflower Christmas after the series was apparently complete.

message 7: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (AuthorJuliannaD) | 77 comments This series should be reclassified as complete.:-)

message 6: by Hilda (new)

Hilda Hernandez (ShadowintheTwilight) | 3 comments I've read some of these books and really liked them....unfortunately I've read them out of order ha ha. I think I'm going to go back and re-read them in order this time.

message 5: by willaful (new)

willaful Another loose connection: Lord Westcliff has a small role in Worth Any Price, which is book 3 of the "Bow Street Series." Though his mother seems to be quite a different character in that book than she later becomes.

message 4: by Tammy (new)

Tammy  (TammyMerlot) Again the Magic was my first Lisa Kleypas novel. I was hoping that Lady Aline would make an appearance in the Wallflower series, but there were only a few small references to her.

Devil in Winter was definitely my favorite in this series and I've noticed that it is still a top 100 favorite on the AllAboutRomance site.

I personally did not care too much for the Hathaway series. Cam Rohan deserved a much better story!

message 3: by jenjn79 (new)

Hmm, I was unaware of that tie-in. Thanks for pointing it out! I've read Again The Magic, but that was about 3 years ago and I don't remember it. What's the relationship between that one and the Wallflowers?

message 2: by jenjn79 (last edited Mar 05, 2009 02:31PM) (new)

Wallflowers - Lisa Kleypas

Summary: This series focuses on 4 young woman who don't have many prospects at getting married. So they band together to find each other husbands.

1. Secrets Of A Summer Night
2. It Happened On Autumn
3. Devil In Winter
4. Scandal In Spring
5. A Wallflower Christmas

Lisa Kleypas
Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers, #1) by Lisa Kleypas It Happened One Autumn (Wallflowers, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Devil in Winter (Wallflowers, #3) by Lisa Kleypas Scandal in Spring (Wallflowers, #4) by Lisa Kleypas A Wallflower Christmas (Wallflowers, #5) by Lisa Kleypas

Tie-ins:
Again The Magic by Lisa Kleypas [image error] [image error]

message 1: by Auntee (last edited Feb 07, 2009 10:06AM) (new)

Auntee | 86 comments 1. Giving Chase
2. Taking Chase
3. Chased
4. Making Chase (June 2008)

The series is about four brothers from small town Petal, Georgia and the women they lose their hearts to.

Giving Chase (Chase Brothers 1) by Lauren Dane Taking Chase (Chase Brothers 2) by Lauren Dane Chased (Chase Brothers 3) by Lauren Dane Making Chase (Chase Brothers 4) by Lauren Dane

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Wallflower Christmas (other topics)
It Happened One Autumn (other topics)
Secrets of a Summer Night (other topics)
Scandal in Spring (other topics)
Devil in Winter (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lisa Kleypas (other topics)