The Seasonal Reading Challenge discussion

BIRTHDAYS > Happy Birthday to...

Comments (showing 51-100 of 674) (674 new)    post a comment »

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Dec 30, Happy Birthday to Dee

Sarah (Mood Reader) (bookworm1887) | 467 comments Happy Birthday Dee!! May your day be blessed!

Dee (nushmutty) | 117 comments Thank you!! Of course, I got a few books - my fam/friends know me so well! :)

Roseann | 140 comments A very Happy Day to my fellow New Year's Eve babies--Liz(Bklyn) and Mackenzie!! Hope you guys had a great day!!!

Bluemoon (Bluemoon286) | 941 comments Happy Birthday to all the January Babies out there!! Hope your day is great.

message 56: by Liz M (last edited Jan 02, 2010 06:42AM) (new)

Liz M Roseann wrote: "A very Happy Day to my fellow New Year's Eve babies--Liz(Bklyn) and Mackenzie!! Hope you guys had a great day!!!"

>grin<

Thank you Roseann! I hope you also had a wonderful birthday!

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments I apologize to Roseann, Liz Bklyn, and Mackenzie for missing your Dec 31 birthdays.
And to Anissa on Jan 1. I was away from the computer longer than I thought I'd be.
Hope you all had good ones.

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Jan. 4, no Reading Challenge birthdays, but it's the birth anniversary of Jakob Grimm.(Which probably means the adopted birthdate of numerous fairy tales and their knock-offs)

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Jan 6 Happy 19th Birthday to Rachel (hope I got the age right)

Mackenzie | 14 comments Liz wrote: "Roseann wrote: "A very Happy Day to my fellow New Year's Eve babies--Liz(Bklyn) and Mackenzie!! Hope you guys had a great day!!!"

>grin<

Thank you Roseann! I hope you also had a wonderful birt..."

It was a great 2009, so hopefully 2010 will be even better!

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Jan 7 Happy Birthday to Beth (MN) (and I hope you aren't too snowbound to enjoy it)

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Jan 8 has no listed Challenge birthday, but it is the birth anniversary of Wilkie Collins

message 63: by Petra (last edited Jan 08, 2010 08:31AM) (new)

Petra I apologize for missing so many birthday wishes.

Happy Belated Birthdays to Janice, Dee, Roseann, Liz, Mackenzie, Anissa, Rachel and Beth!! I hope you all had wonderful and special days.

A Happy Birthday thank you to Wilkie Collins for the really good novels he's supplied us with. The Moonstone and The Woman in White are favorites of mine.

Sarah (Mood Reader) (bookworm1887) | 467 comments Happy Birthday Wilkie Collins!

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Jan 9 has no listed Challenge birthdays, but in 1908 it was the date of Simone de Beauvoir's birth

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Jan 10 has no listed Challenge birthdays, but we can celebrate the birth of poet Robinson Jeffers

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Jan 11 Happy Birthday to my sister Jan (the Gryphon) and to Sarah. (See you Friday, Jan)

Sarah (Mood Reader) (bookworm1887) | 467 comments Happy Birthday Jan it is great to celebrate this day with you!

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Jan 12 there are no Seasonal Challenge birthdays listed, but Walter Mosley was born today

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Jan 14 there are no Seasonal Challenge birthdays list (nor yesterday, nor tomorrow)

Petra Donna Jo wrote: "Today, Jan 11 Happy Birthday to my sister Jan (the Gryphon) and to Sarah. (See you Friday, Jan)"

Happy Belated Birthday, Jan and Sarah! I hope you both had wonderful and happy days.

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Jan 17 Happy Birthday to Angie(The Angeline)

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Jan 18 Happy Birthday to TracyJ

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Jan 19 Happy Birthday to Alyssa

Petra Happy Birthday, Angie, TracyJ and Alyssa!

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Jan 20 Happy Birthday to Erin

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Jan 21 Happy Birthday to Christy (Is it your 19th?)

Petra Happy Birthday, Erin and Christy!! Hope you both had wonderful, surprise-filled days.

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments
Today, Jan 22 there are no listed birthdays, but it is the anniversary of George Gordon, Lord Byron

ON THIS DAY I COMPLETE MY THIRTY-SIXTH YEAR
by: George Gordon (Lord) Byron (1788-1824)

'IS time the heart should be unmoved,
Since others it hath ceased to move:
Yet, though I cannot be beloved,
Still let me love!

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Jan 23 Happy Birthday to Valorie

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Jan 24 Happy Birthday to Garlan

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Jan 25, Happy birthday to RAchel. I apparently forgot to hit the send button for this yesterday. Hope your birthday was happy Rachel.

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Jan 26 there are no Challenge birthdays listed, but happy birthday to author Jonathan Carroll.

Usako (bbmeltdown) | 1334 comments And happy one year birthday to the Suleman octuplets.

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Jan 27, a Happy Birthday to Tanja

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments TodayJan 29 Happy Birthday to Polly (and to Brian)

Usako (bbmeltdown) | 1334 comments *throws confetti*

Nicole | 38 comments A very belated thank you for the birthday wishes! I can't believe I missed this post. :-)

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today Jan 30 no Challenge birthdays listed.

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Jan 31 no Challenge birthdays list, but think of the Wild West and celebrate the birth of Zane Grey.

message 91: by Donna Jo (last edited Feb 01, 2010 08:23AM) (new)

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Feb 1 Happy Birthday to Krista. Have a good one!
PS You share it with Meg Cabot.

Petra Happy Birthday,Krista!! Hope you have a good one.

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Feb 2 Happy Birthday to Kay

Petra Happy Birthday,Kay!! Wishing you a large slice of delicious cake.

night music -- bring on the clowns ♫ (pjreads) Happy Bday to all in FEB --

1 Krista
2 Kay
6 Sophie
12 Danielle
14 Katie
16 Amanda
24 Julie from Tn
26 Lori
28 Jen

Hope each of your special days is wonderful and you get lots of good books!!

Bluemoon (Bluemoon286) | 941 comments Happy Birthday to all the Feb. babies. Hope you have a great day.

message 97: by Donna Jo (last edited Feb 03, 2010 11:42AM) (new)

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Feb 3 no Challenge birthdays listed, but it is Joan Lowery Nixon and Paul Auster's birthdays. (And THAT is a weird combination!)

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Feb 4 there are no Challenge birthdays. It was the birthday of Betty Friedan and MacKinley Kantor.

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Feb 5 there are no Challenge birthdays. Wear red today for women's heart disease awareness.

message 100: by Donna Jo (last edited Feb 06, 2010 05:21AM) (new)

Donna Jo Atwood | 2693 comments Today, Feb 6 Happy Birthday to Sophie.
Also to authors Tom Brokow and Michael Pollan.