The Seasonal Reading Challenge discussion

BIRTHDAYS > Happy Birthday to...

Comments (showing 1-50 of 674) (674 new)    post a comment »

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments Since we have a number of people's birthdays listed, I'd like to wish them a Happy Birthday on the day.

I didn't think of it in time to wish Kathleen Happy Birthday on Dec 1, so this is a belated one for her.

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments Today, Dec 3, Happy Birthday to Amanda in Virginia.

readinghearts (Lyn M) (lsmeadows) Happy birthday to both Kathleen and Amanda. Hope you guys have a great day.

Krista (kacey14) Yes, let me add my happy wished to you both! HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Amanda Nelson | 421 comments Awww shucks. Thanks, guys! I'm a quarter of a century today! Happy birthday, Kathleen :)

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) | 335 comments Happy birthday Amanda!!

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments Today, Dec 4 Happy Birthday to Nichole CA

Petra Happy belated Birthday, Kathleen & Amanda!! I hope you both had wonderful days!

Happy Birthday, Nichole CA!!! Wishing you a fun-filled day!

Kathleen | 148 comments Thanks guys! I did have a very nice one!

Happy Birthday Amanda and Nichole...Sagittariuses are the best;-).

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments Today, Dec 5 Happy Birthday to Kristina NJ.

Kathryn CA (kathrynlouwCA) | 921 comments Happy birthday, Kristina (and everyone else who had one in December already!)

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments Today, Dec 6 Happy Birthday Rebecca

Petra Happy Birthday, Kristina and Rebecca!! Wishing you both wonderful days!

Leigh (leighc) | 125 comments Happy birthday ladies!

Kathryn CA (kathrynlouwCA) | 921 comments Happy Birthday Rebecca!

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments Today, Dec 7, Happy Birthday Sandra

message 17: by Bunny (last edited Dec 07, 2009 03:17AM) (new)

Bunny (neonbunny) | 76 comments happy birthday, sandra! and to everyone else who had a birthday earlier in the month! :)

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments I'm showing no birthdays registered for Dec 8.

Keri ♠ | 192 comments Still trying to relax and enjoy time with my hubby while I still can, so not checking the boards/posts as often as I do. Didn't realize there was this category.

Happy birthday to all the December babies who've celebrated so far this month. I hope you've had a wonderful one.

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments Two birthdays today, Dec 9, so Happy Birthday to Ellen and Julia.

Julia (bambbles) | 119 comments Thanks, Donna Jo!

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments No birthdays listed for the next few days.
Try to find someone to join that has a birthday on the 10, 11, or 12th.

Bluemoon (Bluemoon286) | 1031 comments I know that I will not check this folder everyday so I want to say Happy Birthday to all the December birthdays. Hope your day is/was great.

Rebecca NJ (NJReader) | 320 comments I just saw that this folder existed. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I spent the day...reading! (Surprise, surprise!)

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments Today, Dec 13 (St. Lucia's Day) Happy Birthday to Kari.

Keri ♠ | 192 comments Thank you! And you even remembered it's also St. Lucia's Day :)

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments Kari ♪ wrote: "Thank you! And you even remembered it's also St. Lucia's Day :)"

I've always inteded to make St. Lucia Buns, but never have actually done it.

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments Today, Dec 15 Happy Birthday to Dionisia and Dawn

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments Today, Dec 16 no Challenge birthdays listed. However it is the anniversary of Jane Austen's birth (1775).

Petra Happy Belated Birthday, Kari, Dionisia, Ellen, Julia and Dawn!! I hope you all had terrific and special days.

Dionisia (therabidreader) | 407 comments Thank you!

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments Today, Dec 17 no Challenge birthdays, but consider William Safire (Dec 17, 1929-Sept 27, 2009)

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments Today, Dec 18 Happy Birthday to Felina.

Petra Happy Birthday, Felina! I hope you have a very special and wonderful day.

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments Today, Dec 19 Happy Birthday to PJReads

night music -- bring on the clowns ♫ (pjreads) Thanks, Donna Jo. I'm having a great day!

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments pjreads wrote: "Thanks, Donna Jo. I'm having a great day!"

That's the best kind of birthday!!! And may you have many more.

Petra Happy Birthday, PJReads! I'm glad you're having a terrific day!

Sara (MonkeyGirlsMama) Happy Birthday to all the December birthdays!!

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments Today, Dec 20 no Seasonal Challenge birthdays, but anniversary of birth of Aziz Nesin, Turkish writer and humorist (1915-1995)

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments Today, Dec 21 no Seasonal lChallenge birthdays listed, but Rebecca West was born in 18692

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments Today, Dec 22 Happy Birthday to Natalie

Petra Happy Birthday, Natalie!! I hope you have a wonderful and special day.

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments Today, Dec 23 no Seasonal Challenge birthdays, but Donna Tartt and Robert Bly share a birthday today

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments Today, Dec 24 no Seasonal Challenge birthdays listed, but authors born on this date include Johnny Gruelle (who wrote a ton of Raggedy Ann stories) and Mary Higgins Clark (who has also written a few books)

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments Today, Dec 25 no Seasonal lChallenge birthdays listed, but "Peace, Goodwill to all mankind"

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments Today, Dec 26 no Seasonal Challenge birthdays listed, but Henry Miller was born.

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments Today, Dec 27 no Seasonal Challenge birthdays listed, but Louis Bromfield was born on this date. (I just found out in additional to his writing on farming and conservation--which are delightful and the only things of his I'd read--he won the Pulitzer for fiction in 1926.)

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments Today, Dec 28 Happy Birthday to Janice CA

Donna Jo Atwood | 2696 comments Today, Dec 29 there are no Seasonal Challenge birthdays listed, but Paula Poundstone
was born today.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14