The Truth About Forever The Truth About Forever discussion

moral and theme=??

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily i have to write an english paper and i'm writing it on the truth about forever. i have to include what the moral and theme of the novel are... any help?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

The theme of the book was, like, friendship and letting yourself be heard, I think...

message 3: by Kara (new)

Kara I am also writing an essay on this novel
I beleive that the theme was letting go of your past, opening up to others, and trusting yourself, and others.
Macy Queen was very closed, she sheltered herself, after her father died. She was afraid to let anyone else into her life, in fear of losing them and being hurt again... Through the novel she grows into the young lady she ends up to be. She finds little bits of herself in Wes, in the Wish Crew. She learns about her family, and learns that simply opening up to people can get you alot closer, can move you into there lives, instead of just glancing from the outside.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicely said.

message 5: by Katelyn (new)

Katelyn YOU GUYS JUST SAVED MY LIFE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :) :) :) :) :)

message 6: by Mikayla (new) - added it

Mikayla mine too!! but i need another theme..really thank you soo much!

Atarah Poling Kara wrote: "I am also writing an essay on this novel
I beleive that the theme was letting go of your past, opening up to others, and trusting yourself, and others.
Macy Queen was very closed, she sheltered h..."

very well said

ضحى الحداد there are many .. but mainly it is about getting over your grief through friendship

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Truth About Forever (other topics)