The Next Best Book Club discussion

Group Read Discussions > Stupidest Angel - Spoiler Free

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (TNBBC) | 8679 comments Mod
No one wants to know what happens... Shhhh.. Dont spoile us!

message 2: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (TNBBC) | 8679 comments Mod
This was my first Christopher Moore novel. I bought it on a whim two years ago, a few weeks before christmas... and read it almost entirely on the first day. Curled up on the couch by the fireplace, with the fire glowing, it was such an unexpectedly hilarous novel!

I have to recommend that everyone read this one... it's got everything you could ever ask for in one book :)

message 3: by Petra (new)

Petra I started it last night and it's the zaniest trip so far. I'm enjoying the characters and their interactions together.

message 4: by Delan (new)

Delan Robbins | 21 comments man oh man you have all covered everything i was going to say. This book is funny it has made me laugh out loud many times. I love the characters. Constable Crowe reminds me so much of Barney Fife.. This is my first Moore book and i cant wait to get more.

message 5: by Mita (new)

Mita (MitaB) I started reading this morning on the train and finished it already. It's hilarious! I didn't think I would enjoy it since I didn't really like Fool, the only other book of his I've read, but this one's great!

message 6: by Delan (new)

Delan Robbins | 21 comments Just finished it and i loved it. I will recommend it to everyone. I think i just found my before Christmas read tradition.

message 7: by Alycia (new)

Alycia (alyciac) | 2797 comments I just got the ebook edition. One chapter in and I'm already chuckling.

message 8: by Pam (new)

Pam (pammylee76) I am listening to this on CD and I can't really get into it. I think it's the narrator, I'm just not really liking him. I might have to forget the audio version and just get the book.

message 9: by Kaliki (new)

Kaliki I'm chuckling too, once in awhile. But it's just not holding my attention. I keep picking up another book instead.

message 10: by BB (new)

BB (Espressogirl) | 8 comments Just finished listening to this on CD and loved it. Funny story.

message 11: by rytr_1 (new)

rytr_1 | 196 comments This book is madness. Pure, unbridled madness.

I think I like it.

unread topics | mark unread