The Mysterious Benedict Society (The Mysterious Benedict Society, #1) The Mysterious Benedict Society discussion

test for the Mysterious Benedict Society comment board

Comments (showing 1-36 of 36) (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Heera Margaret isn't done with the book yet, so I won't post any comments yet, but I thought we could test out this web site to see if we can have discussions about the book here. What do you think? Is it easy to use?

Puffypuff99 very suspensful...it is so much different from other books!!!!!!

Madeline awesome :)

Arti LOVED IT!

Ethan At some points, some things happen that you won't expect.

Arti i read all three

Denise I loved all three too. Try listening to them as an audiobook. The narrator is really good.

Arti Denise wrote: "I loved all three too. Try listening to them as an audiobook. The narrator is really good."

really?????

Denise I have actually enjoyed to hear a story in another voice. You would be surprised how different it can make a character. It is kind of like reading a book that you have read before...

message 10: by Arti (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arti really?!??!!? ((again))

Denise OK. Haven't any of you read a book more than once? Or have you read a book and then gone to see the movie? It is just another way to look at something in a new light. I'm sorry I brought it up.

message 12: by Arti (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arti yahz

Nickolina There was so much suspense in this book and I think that because it is so unrealistic it made it even better. I would recommend this book to pretty much everybody I knew!

message 14: by Arti (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arti Nickolina wrote: "There was so much suspense in this book and I think that because it is so unrealistic it made it even better. I would recommend this book to pretty much everybody I knew!"

YES! I would reccemond the series

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Peviewops wrote: "Great book. Have any of the people here read the 2nd and 3rd? They are also super supensful and awesome"

yeah, I've read the first and second, though I can only bring myself to read ther first chapter or two of the third book. I will try harder next time I start it! ( I am currently reading a different book (:)

message 16: by Arti (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arti awwwww

Grace i have read all three and i love them

message 18: by Jake (new) - added it

Jake Arti u r acting like a jerk

06Jamieb Loved the first, can't wait to read the other two. I hope they live up to the first.

Cristy Peviewops wrote: "Great book. Have any of the people here read the 2nd and 3rd? They are also super supensful and awesome"

yes I have and I think so too. They were all really good.

Ariel I would like to read the series. I have to look in the school's library if i get the time.

Starburst excellent book... i havent had time to read the sequels, but it seems like i definitely should

Ariel I never expected to see this many comments about the mysterious benedict society. Any who I was really engrossed in the book. Everyday that I read it I always wanted to read more because it was so good. It always had you thinking. So many riddles, puzzles, twists and turns. My kind of book.

Madeline i wish there could be a fourth. Maybe Mr. Curtain could escape, or S.Q. could suddenly turn evil, or even 'the revenge of Martina'.

Ariel Now Maddie you are kind of giving away the the series. I'm sure you read my comment that I didn't read the series. But that is okay, now I'm getting curious. Never mind what I said before, I'm glad you posted that comment.

message 26: by Arti (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arti Jake wrote: "Arti u r acting like a jerk"

uh SURE, yeah RIGHT. NOOTTTTTT

message 27: by Mia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mia I have read all 3 books and they are great!!

message 28: by Arti (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arti i agree completly

Ariel I don't know if all of you know this but do know how in the back of the book Mr. Benedict gives a short letter to us as readers about his concern of us wondering his first name? Of course he gave it in morse code and I cheated. I looked up on Google morse code and printed the sheet out. When I figured it out I found out with my reference. All right you fans of the book, Mr. Benedict's first name is... Nicholas. That's right everyone. It is is Nicholas Benedict. I didn't expect the first name to be that obvious. Anyway it is nice to know the mysterious name of Mr. Benedict that he kept throughout the whole book. I hope this helps anybody in case if nobody knew it.

message 30: by Arti (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arti isn't that in the book. they have mentioned his name. or am i wrong?

Ariel no they haven't mentioned it in the book. why would he write a letter to us readers for us to figure out his first name. he is always referred to Mr. Benedict and everyone called him Mr. Benedict.

Emily They do eventually bring up Mr. Benedict's name in the first book when they are talking about Mr. Curtain.

Ariel I don't remember them saying it. Do you mean in the back of the book? That is where you can figure out his first name and in a post I wrote what the first name was.

message 34: by Arti (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arti they did mention it cause i know what it is

Ariel in the back of the book where mr. benedict wrote a letter to us readers. not in the book in the story but in the back.

Trent Sutton One of the best out of the three.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Mysterious Benedict Society (other topics)