Brandon Mull Lovers discussion

Fablehaven Movie

Comments (showing 1-50 of 321) (321 new)    post a comment »

Mandy This topic is for info on the upcoming Fablehaven movie. I know it's not coming out for like forever but I want this post to be here for info. Please share whatever info you have about it. Thanks!

~Mandy

Mandy The things I know about it are:

-The movie is being directed by Avi Arad who directed Spiderman and X-men

-The movie screenplay is coming along

That's about it. Please share more info!

Awesome Mc | 29 comments i dont think itll be that great seems too little kiddish for me

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments umm.. Do you have any casting ideas yet? I honestly think it will stink. Sorry, but it might.

message 5: by Mandy (last edited Nov 25, 2009 08:00PM) (new)

Mandy I sincerely hope not!

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments i know, but most books into movies are bad, or very unrealated.

Peanut yeah that's true. They would have to put in a lot of special affect and everything to make it work.

Mandy Yeah, you're probably right. But still. Cross fingers :)

Peanut I think i would still go see at least the first one just to see how they did it.

Mandy Same here.

Naomi (catfanatic) | 581 comments Mod
I'd make my friend go and tell me. xD

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments Oh my, I might do the same. Or, maybe not!

Mandy Har har. ;)

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments I'll make my friend see the PJO movie. Maybe it'll be good. But it won't have the same feeling if Annabeth is a brunette. Next thing you know, they're gonna make Rachel blonde!

Catie I know.

I think the Fablehaven movie sounds really cool. I just hope it isn't too superhero like. That would make me crabby.

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments Yups. I hope the editing is good. Realistic like.

Mandy Yeah. I hope so to. It's being screen-written by the guy who screen-wrote a Spiderman (don't know which one) and X-Man. Avi Arad I think was his name...Something like that. Check Wikipedia. :)

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments wikipedia knows everything, but they may be wrong. That is the only problem! X____x

Mandy Yeah. Heehee. You probably could check Wikipedia for spoilers too. :)

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments Yups. You definitely can. Are we the only ones updating?

I don't like Wikipedia. Only rarely do I use it.

Mandy Maybe... idk.

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments wikipedia is fun, but I use it sometimes. Most of the time, the info is reliable.

Mandy Most of the time... Most is the key word.

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments Yup. Most. Sometimes there are those people that are hateful and grew up in a bad family and they swear a lot and put innappropiate things on it. Or maybe they put something about Taylor Lautner on Taylor Swift's profile.

Mandy yeah. sometimes. not too often, hopefully.

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments Hopefully. *Crosses fingers* I'm probably going to be blind from spending a month solely on the computer.

Mandy yeah. me too.

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments Haha. As if I didn't already need glasses. My eyes are gonna be like, 1/20. O__o

Mandy your smiley went perfect with the statement. O_o

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments Oh. Hmmm.. I never noticed that!! I can be so oblivious sometimes!! =_*

Mandy wow! thats a weird one.

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments Haha. I know. Mmmmmmmmm. Well, there's this one. +_x

Mandy weirdy. what about this one >_< you've probably already seen it...

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments Yups. Ummmmmm... =] You've probably seen that too, but yeah! XD I like it.

Peanut Naomi wrote: "I don't like Wikipedia. Only rarely do I use it."

I have to agree. If I use Wikipedia I usually check on other sites to make sure the info is correct.

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments Sometimes I look up stuff on Wiki just for fun and make some info corrections!

Sarah | 27 comments Okay well while you wimps are deciding on if you are going to the movie and hoping it will be good (jk) I am looking for casting calls to go and audition for the role of Kendra, I already have an agent and they are waiting for a call for the movie Fablehaven, I really want it, because well....honestly...I think I would be way good and I dont think people like Dokota Fanning really understand the part of Kendra I understand her way well (I think after reading the books 25 times each I should. Any one have any clue?????

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments Wait.. I always pictured Kendra as a brunette, but some people might think her to be a blonde.. it doesn't say, you know.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

The X-men and Spider-Man are my favorite movies!!! Fablehaven will be great!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

♫♥Selena♥♫ wrote: "Wait.. I always pictured Kendra as a brunette, but some people might think her to be a blonde.. it doesn't say, you know."

Actually it says Kendra has light brown hair somewhere.

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments Stetson wrote: "♫♥Selena♥♫ wrote: "Wait.. I always pictured Kendra as a brunette, but some people might think her to be a blonde.. it doesn't say, you know."

Actually it says Kendra has light brown hair somewhere."

Really? I thought Brandon Mull purposely left out the descriptions of Kendra and Seth so that the reader can envision themselves as the characters...

Mandy i pictured her as brunette....

Peanut me too.

it must have said something if we all imagined her with brown hair.

Also, I just thought I'd throw it out there: my friend apparently met Brandon Mull at an elementary school, talked to him, and now thinks he might get the role of Gavin. I told him he's crazy.

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments ♫ Mandy ♫ wrote: "i pictured her as brunette...."

YAY!!!! *Happy dance*

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

does anyone know when it's coming out?

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

♫♥Selena♥♫ wrote: "Stetson wrote: "♫♥Selena♥♫ wrote: "Wait.. I always pictured Kendra as a brunette, but some people might think her to be a blonde.. it doesn't say, you know."

Actually it says Kendra has light ..."

IDK. If he did then he wouldn't have illastrations in his books.

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments his illustrations aren't colored now, are they?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Keys to the Demon Prison (other topics)