Constant Reader discussion

Welcome > Introducing myself

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Nicole (StandWhereIstand) | 1 comments Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Nicole and I live in Pittsburg, CA (just outside of SF). I've been a book lover all my life and have been writing since I was 12. I've had a few short stories published and now I'm trying to get some novels published as well.

My day-job is PR for videogames Looking forward to having some great discussions with all of you!

message 2: by Sherry, Doyenne (new)

Sherry | 6388 comments Welcome to Constant Reader, Nicole. I used to live in SF and Marin County, but it's been a long time now.

message 3: by Barbara (last edited Apr 10, 2008 01:53PM) (new)

Barbara | 4838 comments Welcome, Nicole. There are definitely some great discussion happening here. I'm glad you found us.

Conny Hello everybody,

my name is Conny and I live in Bryan, TX. I have been reading all my life and I like books. Unfortunately, it is getting more difficult to make time for reading, but I hope for the summer in order to move some books from the "to read" to the "read" shelf. Since I will be leaving for Europe in a few weeks and will only be back in the fall, I might not have the time to join the discussion now, but hopefully I will be ready then. I am looking forward to the discussions though.

message 5: by Sherry, Doyenne (new)

Sherry | 6388 comments Welcome, Conny. I'm glad you found Constant Reader. Your trip to Europe sounds wonderful and long!

Barbara | 4838 comments Welcome, Conny, tell us all about your trip when get back. There are a lot of travel fans here.

unread topics | mark unread