NaNoWriMo discussion

Stories!!!!!!

Comments (showing 1-50 of 64) (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Yum-Yum the Warrior OMG my story is going awesome!!!!!! What are all yours about? Mine is about dragons, its gonna be really cool!!!

Dragon firewings(Heaven) (Slenderfur) mine is about a boy and a girl who are siblings that find two everyday things that hatch into dragons.

Yum-Yum the Warrior Mine is about dragons too! I'll put a summary up soon.
((brb))

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Does it have to be about dragons? Cause I have an idea for a series of books

Yum-Yum the Warrior Nope, ours just happen to be about the same thing. Go ahead and do yours. :)

Yum-Yum the Warrior On the little thing that says 'discussion board', there is a little thing that says 'topics'. click on the link that says 'new' and create it there.

Yum-Yum the Warrior if you have trouble just tell me and i'll do it for you

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) i got it! yay!!

Yum-Yum the Warrior Good for you, and I like your story so far. Toothless's, too. :)

Dragon firewings(Heaven) (Slenderfur) thanks

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) my story? i hardly started! thanks!

Yum-Yum the Warrior yeah, I like both of them. Toothless has posted more, but from the little bit you put, it sounded cool!

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) thanks!!!! i have a lot more to right! *blushes*

message 16: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Wait, what're the stories for?

message 17: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing My has to do with a princess, an adventure, a snobby prince, some other dude, and a baby marmoset.

message 19: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Anybody have a good name for a kingdom?

message 21: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing That's someone's last name.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (TheawesomeestreaderpersonEVAH) | 30 comments Vaalaya? Really?

message 23: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Yeah, I googled it.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (TheawesomeestreaderpersonEVAH) | 30 comments I kind of just put some syllables together.

message 25: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing I figured you did.

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 08, 2010 03:36AM) (new)

Mine is going to be about Nastalya, a teenage vampyre, who lives on another planet. From her coven, Nastalya and her best friend get picked to help scout out earth, which they know absolutey nothing about. A few other vampyres from other covens join them, and they set out for the green and blue planet of mystery. Once they arrive, they realize how stupid, weak, and helpless humans are. At first it is funny, almost like a joke. And then, the vampyres become bored, even annoyed with the idiotic inferior beings that they can manipulate and destroy oh-so-easily. That's when they try something new. Something they were told not to do. They hunt. The humans. Nastalya wants out, and tries to get away from the others, horrified by their actions. The problem is, her best friend gets sucked into it. And then another complication arises. Humans don't like to be slirped dry. The tables turn, and now our cocky little vamps become the hunted. Stakes are jabbed, bullets fly, and chaos errupts. The vampyres sloppy game resulted in a bigger mess. Nastalya's best friend gets killed. Nastalya gets mad. Nastalya kills. And then, of course, people want to kill Nastalya. Their expedition had gone from exciting vacation, to a race to escape.

Soo yeeaahhh. I'm only in 7th! Don't judge mah!!! ;)

message 27: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Cool. I'm not a big vampire fan, but that plot sounds interesting.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (TheawesomeestreaderpersonEVAH) | 30 comments Kristina *HoRsE LoVeR* wrote: "Mine is going to be about Nastalya, a teenage vampyre, who lives on another planet. From her coven, Nastalya and her best friend get picked to help scout out earth, which they know absolutey nothin..."

I think it sounds really good!

message 29: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Hi Avo.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks guys.

message 32: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing I has a name for my kingdom!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

What?

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (TheawesomeestreaderpersonEVAH) | 30 comments if you want to see the covers i made up for my series, check them out on my profile with my pictures!

message 35: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Ildentia. Avo came up with it.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (TheawesomeestreaderpersonEVAH) | 30 comments YES I DID!!! ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Dove is laughing. I can see her. she is at my house. sitting next to me on the couch. more laughter.

message 37: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing The above statement is true.

message 38: by Emma (new)

Emma Michaels (EmmaMichaels) My NaNo is going to be one of the sequels to my current series! The Thirteenth Chime by Emma Michaels Though I might also write something else depending on when I finish. YEAY! This will be my first year joining in!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com
The Thirteenth Chime

message 39: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Cool!

message 40: by Emma (new)

Emma Michaels (EmmaMichaels) Dovewing wrote: "Cool!"

:) Thank you!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
The Thirteenth Chime

message 41: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing You don't have to put a sincerely after every post... we know who you are. :)

message 42: by Emma (new)

Emma Michaels (EmmaMichaels) Habit. :)

message 43: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing *puts mind to breaking Emma of her habit* ok.

message 44: by Emma (new)

Emma Michaels (EmmaMichaels) Dovewing wrote: "*puts mind to breaking Emma of her habit* ok."

Hehe. I am really excited about NaNoWriMo. I still have to take a few breaks in the month for signings and blog posts but other than that we COMPLETELY cleared my schedule for just writing!!! YEAY!!!!

message 45: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Cool! I have to go to school and all that. *grumbles to myself about how I don't like homework*

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (TheawesomeestreaderpersonEVAH) | 30 comments Well, Dove, I'm doing it too. I'm writing 50,000 words during November. and in between that, i am watching Criminal Minds, Burn Notice, and doing the whole shebang. Homework, and this saturday is the Lady A concert, and yeah, I am so not going to be doing much on the weekends.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (TheawesomeestreaderpersonEVAH) | 30 comments and i will be absent from goodreads probably, as well.

message 48: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Yeah, I know. Plus we both have theater, select chorus, and voice lessons.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (TheawesomeestreaderpersonEVAH) | 30 comments yeah. I am going to be up quite late at night...

message 50: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Same.

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Thirteenth Chime (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Emma Michaels (other topics)