Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
2013 Challenge Archive > Serial Reader Challenge

Comments (showing 251-300 of 1,241) (1241 new)    post a comment »

message 251: by ~Sara~ (new)

~Sara~ | 659 comments Charlotte (Buried in Books) wrote: " Serial Reader Challenge

Author-ican Psycho (try again)
The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman

Good luck with this book! I have the third book in the series on my list, but it was after reading this one that I gave up on it. It's too bad because I thought the first one was pretty good. I hope you enjoy this more then I did!

Month End Update:
January 24, 2010 - January 24, 2011

1) Jack the Page Ripper (15 books): 0/15
5 Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers, #1) by Lisa Kleypas It Happened One Autumn (Wallflowers, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Devil in Winter (Wallflowers, #3) by Lisa Kleypas Scandal in Spring (Wallflowers, #4) by Lisa Kleypas A Wallflower Christmas (Wallflowers, #5) by Lisa Kleypas
4 The Duke And I (Bridgertons, #1) by Julia Quinn The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons, #2) by Julia Quinn An Offer From a Gentleman (Bridgertons, #3) by Julia Quinn Romancing Mister Bridgerton (Bridgertons, #4) by Julia Quinn
3 Miss Wonderful (Carsington Brothers, #1) by Loretta Chase Mr. Impossible (Carsington Brothers, #2) by Loretta Chase Lord Perfect (Carsington Brothers, #3) by Loretta Chase
2 To Wed A Scandalous Spy (Royal Four Series, Book #1) by Celeste Bradley Seducing the Spy (Royal Four Series, Book #4) by Celeste Bradley
1 St. Raven (Company of Rogues, #10) by Jo Beverley

2) Una-book-bomber (5 books): 1/5
chick-lit The Shop on Blossom Street (Blossom Street #1) by Debbie Macomber
romance The Pretender (Liar's Club Series, Book #1) by Celeste Bradley
mystery A is for Alibi (Kinsey Millhone Mystery) by Sue GraftonA is for Alibi 2/9***
fantasy Harpy Thyme (Xanth, #17) by Piers Anthony
young adult Girls in Pants (The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants, #3) by Ann Brashares

3) Spree Series Killer (1+ book):
Darkly Dreaming Dexter (Dexter, #1) by Jeff Lindsay

4) Author-ican Psycho (1 book):
The Amber Spyglass (His Dark Materials, #3) by Philip Pullman

5) Dr. Hannibal Lecturer (1 book):
[image error]

6) The Book Strangler (1+ books): 1/8
Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2) by J.R. Ward Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3) by J.R. Ward Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4) by J.R. Ward Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #5) by J.R. Ward Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #6) by J.R. Ward Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #7) by J.R. Ward Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #8) by J.R. Ward
2/27****

7) 3rd Degree (3 books): Done
An Assembly Such as This (Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman, #1) by Pamela Aidan Duty and Desire (Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman, #2) by Pamela Aidan These Three Remain (Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman, #3) by Pamela Aidan
1/24****2/4***2/12****

BONUS: Bloody Mary (1 book): Done
Naked in Death (In Death, #1) by J.D. Robb
2/17****

Charlotte (Buried in Books) | 560 comments Sara wrote: "Charlotte (Buried in Books) wrote: " Serial Reader Challenge

Author-ican Psycho (try again)
The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman

Good luck with this book! I have the third book in the series..."

I really didn't like the first one!!! But I thought I'd give it another try - sounds like it won't get any better. Thanks for the heads up Sara.

Ahrcadia the Duck Tamer (BraintasiaBooks) | 177 comments I loved all three of them, but I think that the third is the best, even if it is VERY sad :'(

message 254: by Kelley (last edited Mar 01, 2010 10:42AM) (new)

Kelley (shewolf0316) Even though a signed up several weeks into this year, I am backdating my start date to 1/1/10 since the series for The Book Strangler part of the challenge I did start after the new year and I want to use that series! LOL.

1) Jack the Page Ripper (15 books):

Take 5 series, read:
5 books from 1st series (of your choice)
1. Mail-Order Marriages
2. Last Two Bachelors
3. Family Men
4. Brides for Brothers
5. Ending In Marriage
6. Daddy's Little Helper
Daddy's Little Helper (Midnight Sons Series, #3; Harlequin Romance, #3387) by Debbie Macomber Mail-Order Marriages (Harlequin Promo) by Debbie Macomber Last Two Bachelors (Midnight Sons, Volume 3) by Debbie Macomber Family Men (Midnight Sons, Volume 2) by Debbie Macomber Brides for Brothers (Midnight Sons) by Debbie Macomber Ending In Marriage (Midnight Sons Series, #6; Harlequin Romance, #3403) by Debbie Macomber

4 from 2nd
1. Collateral Damage (finished 2/12/10)
2. Final Justice (finished 2/18/10)
3. Under the Radar: Sisterhood Series #8
4. Razor Sharp
Collateral Damage (Sisterhood Rules of the Game, #4) by Fern Michaels Final Justice (Sisterhood Rules of the Game, #5) by Fern Michaels Under the Radar Sisterhood Series #8 by Fern Michaels Razor Sharp by Fern Michaels

3 from 3rd

2 from 4th
1. Prey
2. Shift
Prey (Shifters, #4) by Rachel Vincent Shift (Shifters, #5) by Rachel Vincent

1 from the last one

2) Una-book-bomber (5 books):

Read one book from each of the genres:
chick-lit

romance

mystery
1. Sizzle and Burn (finished 2/11/10)
Sizzle and Burn (Arcane Society, # 3) by Jayne Ann Krentz

pnr/urban-fantasy/fantasy/sci-fi
1. Time For Eternity
Time For Eternity (Companion, #8) by Susan Squires (Currently reading)

young adult

Try out a totally new author. If the book turns out to be a stinker, you have to TRY AGAIN. Repeat until you find a series that you like and are willing to keep on reading in the future.

4) Author-ican Psycho (1 book)

Try a book from the author you've "given up" on - call it one more try. It can be the same series you previously found only so-so, or a totally different series by the same author. It's up to you.

Start on that series that everybody is praising so much but you keep postponing it for later.
Just read it already. Go on!

6) The Book Strangler (1+ books):

Read a whole series from the beginning to the end (or to the last published book). You choose whether it's going to be a 15-book-long-monster or a 1-book-long-freshly-started-baby series...
1. The Secret History of the Pink Carnation (finished 1/23/10)
2. The Masque of the Black Tulip (finished 2/5/10)
3. The Deception of the Emerald Ring (finished 2/15/10)
4. The Seduction of the Crimson Rose (finished 2/27/10)
5. The Temptation of the Night Jasmine
6. The Betrayal of the Blood Lily
7. The Mischief of the Mistletoe: A Pink Carnation Christmas (not released until fall 2010)
The Secret History of the Pink Carnation (Pink Carnation, #1) by Lauren Willig The Masque of the Black Tulip (Pink Carnation, #2) by Lauren Willig The Deception of the Emerald Ring (Pink Carnation, #3) by Lauren Willig The Seduction of the Crimson Rose (Pink Carnation, #4) by Lauren Willig The Temptation of the Night Jasmine (Pink Carnation, #5) by Lauren Willig The Betrayal of the Blood Lily (Pink Carnation, #6) by Lauren Willig The Mischief of the Mistletoe A Pink Carnation Christmas by Lauren Willig

7) 3rd Degree (3 books):

Read a trilogy. An old fashioned trilogy that wraps up at book 3.

BONUS: Bloody Mary (1 book):
A series with a strong female kick-ass protagonist, something like: police detective, body builder, warrior. So for example LKH Anita Blake would work.
1. Death's Mistress
Death's Mistress (Dorina Basarab, #2) by Karen Chance

message 255: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (kebrand0112) I've had my list for a bit, January 1st, I just forgot to post here. Will post it when I get home where I have it!

Challenge Time frame: January 1st-December 31st 2010.

message 256: by Kasia (new)

Kasia No pressure, Katherine. You can even backdate your list if that's what you want...

message 257: by ~Sara~ (last edited Mar 04, 2010 04:10PM) (new)

~Sara~ | 659 comments I read a couple more of the BDB but I definitely need a break before I read any more. I'll read some books were the author doesn't say 'shitkickers' every chapter and the heroes don't finish every sentence with 'true' (slight exaggeration)then come back to them. Is this how all the cool kids talk? :)
So far the second was my favourite.

6) The Book Strangler (1+ books): 3/8
Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward-- Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2) by J.R. Ward-- Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3) by J.R. Ward-- Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4) by J.R. Ward-- Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #5) by J.R. Ward-- Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #6) by J.R. Ward-- Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #7) by J.R. Ward-- Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #8) by J.R. Ward
2/27****3/2****3/4****

message 258: by Annvelwis (new)

Annvelwis | 671 comments Done :D

Challenge duration: Nov 6, 2009 to Nov 5, 2010
45 books from 16 series
Progress: 45/45

Jack the Page Ripper
Three To Get Deadly (Stephanie Plum, #3) by Janet Evanovich Four to Score (Stephanie Plum, #4) by Janet Evanovich High Five (Stephanie Plum, #5) by Janet Evanovich Hot Six (Stephanie Plum, #6) by Janet Evanovich Seven Up (Stephanie Plum, #7) by Janet Evanovich
Hard Eight (Stephanie Plum, #8) by Janet Evanovich To the Nines (Stephanie Plum, #9) by Janet Evanovich Ten Big Ones (Stephanie Plum, #10) by Janet Evanovich -> Stephanie Plum
13-11-09 **** / 05-12-09 ***** / 06-12-09 **** / 07-12-09 ***** / 08-12-09 **** //
09-12-09 **** / 28-12-09 **** / 21-01-10 ****
The Laughing Corpse (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #2)  by Laurell K. Hamilton Circus of the Damned (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #3)  by Laurell K. Hamilton The Lunatic Cafe (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #4) by Laurell K. Hamilton Bloody Bones (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #5)  by Laurell K. Hamilton
The Killing Dance (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #6) by Laurell K. Hamilton Burnt Offerings (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #7)  by Laurell K. Hamilton Blue Moon (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #8) by Laurell K. Hamilton Obsidian Butterfly (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #9) by Laurell K. Hamilton Narcissus in Chains (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #10) by Laurell K. Hamilton Incubus Dreams (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #12) by Laurell K. Hamilton Micah and Strange Candy by Laurell K. Hamilton Danse Macabre (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #14) by Laurell K. Hamilton Blood Noir (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #16) by Laurell K. Hamilton Skin Trade (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #17) by Laurell K. Hamilton -> Anita Blake
17-11-09 **** / 17-11-09 **** / 18-11-09 ***** / 18-11-09 **** //
17-12-09 **** / 18-12-09 **** / 19-12-09 **** / 21-12-09 **** / 25-12-09 **** / 27-12-09 **** / 28-12-09 **** / 29-12-09 ***** / 30-12-09 **** / 31-12-09 ****
Personal Demon (Women of the Otherworld, #8) by Kelley Armstrong Living with the Dead by Kelley Armstrong Frostbitten (Women of the Otherworld, #10) by Kelley Armstrong -> Women of the Otherworld
19-11-09 **** / 23-11-09 *** / 03-12-09 *****
Desire Unchained (Demonica, #2) by Larissa Ione Passion Unleashed (Demonica, #3) by Larissa Ione -> Demonica
12-12-09 **** / 13-12-09 *****
Edge Of The Moon (Moon, #2) by Rebecca York -> Moon
07-11-09 ***

Una-book-bomber
Me and My Shadow (Silver Dragons, #3) by Katie MacAlister -> Silver Dragons
11-12-09 ***
Welcome to Temptation by Jennifer Crusie -> Dempsey's
17-12-09 ****
Second Sight (Arcane Society, # 1) by Amanda Quick -> Arcane Society
04-01-10 ****
Any Given Doomsday (Phoenix Chronicles, #1) by Lori Handeland -> Phoenix Chronicles
15-11-09 **
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) by Rick Riordan -> Percy Jackson and the Olympians
10-11-09 **** / 06-12-09 ***

Spree Series Killer
Soulless (The Parasol Protectorate, #1) by Gail Carriger -> Parasol Protectorate
10-12-09 *****

Author-ican Psycho
Kissing Sin (Riley Jenson Guardian, #2) by Keri Arthur -> Riley Jenson Guardian
01-01-10 **

Dr. Hannibal Lecturer
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead -> Vampire Academy
20-11-09 ***

The Book Strangler
Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2) by Jeaniene Frost At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3) by Jeaniene Frost Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress, #4) by Jeaniene Frost -> Night Huntress
24-11-09 **** / 24-11-09 **** / 25-11-09 **** / 02-12-09 ***

3rd Degree
Warprize (Chronicles of the Warlands, #1) by Elizabeth Vaughan Warsworn (Chronicles of the Warlands, #2) by Elizabeth Vaughan Warlord (Chronicles of the Warlands, #3) by Elizabeth Vaughan -> Chronicles of the Warlands
04-03 **** / 05-03 **** / 05-03 ****

Bloody Mary
Skinwalker (Jane Yellowrock, #1) by Faith Hunter -> Jane Yellowrock
13-11-09 ****

message 259: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Congrats, and you did it in no time!

message 260: by Debbie (new)

Debbie  (onyx95) | 2757 comments Dang, already? - WOW. Congrats!

message 261: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 3931 comments Many congratulations, so what are you going to do now - it's a long way to November? You could pick more series and do it all over again. *grins evilly*

message 262: by Kelley (last edited Mar 09, 2010 08:38AM) (new)

Kelley (shewolf0316) Even though a signed up several weeks into this year, I am backdating my start date to 1/1/10 since the series for The Book Strangler part of the challenge I did start after the new year and I want to use that series! LOL.

Take 5 series, read:
1. Mail-Order Marriages
2. Last Two Bachelors
3. Family Men
4. Brides for Brothers
5. Ending In Marriage
6. Daddy's Little Helper
Daddy's Little Helper (Midnight Sons Series, #3; Harlequin Romance, #3387) by Debbie Macomber Mail-Order Marriages (Harlequin Promo) by Debbie Macomber Last Two Bachelors (Midnight Sons, Volume 3) by Debbie Macomber Family Men (Midnight Sons, Volume 2) by Debbie Macomber Brides for Brothers (Midnight Sons) by Debbie Macomber Ending In Marriage (Midnight Sons Series, #6; Harlequin Romance, #3403) by Debbie Macomber

4 from 2nd
4. Razor Sharp
Collateral Damage (Sisterhood Rules of the Game, #4) by Fern Michaels Final Justice (Sisterhood Rules of the Game, #5) by Fern Michaels Under the Radar Sisterhood Series #8 by Fern Michaels Razor Sharp by Fern Michaels

3 from 3rd

2 from 4th
1. Prey
2. Shift

1 from the last one

chick-lit

romance

mystery

1. Time For Eternity
Time For Eternity (Companion, #8) by Susan Squires (finished 3/5/10)

young adult

Try out a totally new author. If the book turns out to be a stinker, you have to TRY AGAIN. Repeat until you find a series that you like and are willing to keep on reading in the future.

Try a book from the author you've "given up" on - call it one more try. It can be the same series you previously found only so-so, or a totally different series by the same author. It's up to you.
Point Blank (finished 3/6/10)
Point Blank (FBI Series #10) by Catherine Coulter

Start on that series that everybody is praising so much but you keep postponing it for later.
The Iron Hunt (finished 3/9/10)
The Iron Hunt (Hunter Kiss, #1) by Marjorie M. Liu

Read a whole series from the beginning to the end (or to the last published book). You choose whether it's going to be a 15-book-long-monster or a 1-book-long-freshly-started-baby series...
7. The Mischief of the Mistletoe: A Pink Carnation Christmas (not released until fall 2010)
The Secret History of the Pink Carnation (Pink Carnation, #1) by Lauren Willig The Masque of the Black Tulip (Pink Carnation, #2) by Lauren Willig The Deception of the Emerald Ring (Pink Carnation, #3) by Lauren Willig The Seduction of the Crimson Rose (Pink Carnation, #4) by Lauren Willig The Temptation of the Night Jasmine (Pink Carnation, #5) by Lauren Willig The Betrayal of the Blood Lily (Pink Carnation, #6) by Lauren Willig The Mischief of the Mistletoe A Pink Carnation Christmas by Lauren Willig

7) 3rd Degree (3 books):

A series with a strong female kick-ass protagonist, something like: police detective, body builder, warrior. So for example LKH Anita Blake would work.
1. Death's Mistress

message 263: by Annvelwis (new)

Annvelwis | 671 comments Kasia wrote: "Congrats, and you did it in no time!"

Debbie wrote: "Dang, already? - WOW. Congrats!"

Sandra wrote: "Many congratulations, so what are you going to do now - it's a long way to November? You could pick more series and do it all over again. *grins evilly*"

Thank you Kasia, Debbie and Sandra :D
Sandra :D For a while I might - just might - take care of all (over 100) series I started ;D Then I'll probably pick another challenge or two ;)

message 264: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 3931 comments But Annvelwis, that's what this challenge is all about. Finishing off series we want to read or have already started. There's your perfect excuse to finish some more of them.

If you've got 100+ to pick from, you're laughing. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

I'm just jealous, I keep reading things not in the challenges, but I do eventually get them done.

message 265: by Annvelwis (new)

Annvelwis | 671 comments Sandra wrote: "But Annvelwis, that's what this challenge is all about. Finishing off series we want to read or have already started. There's your perfect excuse to finish some more of them.

If you've got 100+ to..."

I'll think about it, heh... But truth is I started some new series for this challenge and found a ton of others. It's a wonderful challenge but it absolutely destroyed my resolution nr 3 for 2010: I will have no more than 100 books on my TBR :/

I mostly try to read books I chose for monthly challenges first in the month, then it's a mix of books from other challenges and non-challenges books :) But if one participate in 10+ challenges (I try not to count, hah) it's a challenge itself to find a book that will absolutely NOT work in one or some of them ;)

message 266: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 3931 comments Very true. I try and do that too. Unfortunately, I too easily get sidetracked.

Still before I started joining challenges my tbr kept growing and I just kept looking at it. Now at least I'm reading some of them, even if the overall numbers keep growing slowly. ;)

message 267: by [deleted user] (new)

Kat's Serial Reader Challenge
Duration:Jan 01/10 - Dec 31/10
18 of 30 Done

Jack the Page Ripper
5 from Broken Heart Vampire Series - Michele Bardsley
1.I'm the Vampire That's Why?
2.Don't Talk Back to Your Vampire
3.Because Your Vampire Said So
4.Wait til Your Vampire Gets Home
5.Over My Dead Body

I'm the Vampire, That's Why (Broken Heart Vampires, #1) by Michele Bardsley Don't Talk Back To Your Vampire (Broken Heart Vampires, #2) by Michele Bardsley Because Your Vampire Said So (Broken Heart Vampires, #3) by Michele Bardsley Wait Till Your Vampire Gets Home (Broken Heart Vampires, #4) by Michele Bardsley Over My Dead Body (Broken Heart Vampires, #5) by Michele Bardsley

4 from the Accidental Friends Series - Dakota Cassidy
1.The Accidental Werewolf...15/02
2.Accidentally Dead
3.The Accidental Human
4.Accidentally Demonic

The Accidental Werewolf (Accidental Friends, #1) by Dakota Cassidy Accidentally Dead (Accidental Friends, Book 2) by Dakota Cassidy The Accidental Human (Accidental Friends, Book 3) by Dakota Cassidy Accidentally Demonic (Accidental Series, #4) by Dakota Cassidy

3 from Awakening Heros - Joss Ware
1.Beyond the Night...19/02
2.Embrace the Night Eternal
3.Abandon the Night

[image error] Embrace the Night Eternal (Awakening Heroes, #2) by Joss Ware Abandon the Night (Awakening Heroes, #3) by Joss Ware

2 from The Offspring Series - Jaime Rush
1.A Perfect Darkness...27/02
2.Out of the Darkness...19/01

A Perfect Darkness (Offspring, #1) by Jaime Rush Out of the Darkness (Offspring, #2) by Jaime Rush

1 from The Blood Lines series - Maria Lima
1.Matters of the Blood...01/01

Matters Of The Blood (Blood Lines 1) by Maria Lima

Una-Book-Bomber
Chick-lit
1.Real vampires Get Lucky - Gerry Bartlett...19/02
Romance
1.Wicked Enchantment - Anya Bast...18/02
Mystery
1.Ghouls Just Haunt to Have Fun - Victoria Laurie
Urban Fantasy
1.Iron Kissed - Patricia Briggs...15/02
Young Adult
1.Firespell - Chloe Neill...19/01

Real Vampires Get Lucky (Glory St. Clair, #3) by Gerry Bartlett Wicked Enchantment (Dark Magick, #1) by Anya Bast Ghouls Just Haunt to Have Fun (Ghost Hunter Mystery, Book 3) by Victoria Laurie Iron Kissed (Mercedes Thompson, #3) by Patricia Briggs Firespell (Dark Elite, #1) by Chloe Neill

Spree Series Killer
1.Dark Nights,Dark Dreams - Savannah Russe...01/01
2.Naked Dragon - Annette Blair...26/02

[image error] Naked Dragon (Works Like Magick, #1) by Annette Blair

Author-ican Psycho
1.Tainted - Julie Kenner...25/02

Tainted (The Blood Lily Chronicles, #1) by Julie Kenner

Dr. Hannibal Lecturer
1.Ravenous - Sharon Ashwood...18/02

Ravenous (The Dark Forgotten, #1) by Sharon Ashwood

The Book Strangler: Babes-on-Broom series - Vicki Lewis Thompson
1.Blonde with a Wand...19/02
2.Chick with a Charm

Blonde With a Wand (Babes-on-Brooms, #1) by Vicki Lewis Thompson Chick with a Charm (Babes-on-Brooms, #2) by Vicki Lewis Thompson

3rd Degree: The Sign of Seven Trilogy - Nora Roberts
1.Blood Brothers...08/01
2.The Hollow...21/01
3.The Pagan Stone...31/01

Blood Brothers (Sign of Seven, #1) by Nora Roberts The Hollow (Sign of Seven, #2) by Nora Roberts The Pagan Stone (Sign of Seven, #3) by Nora Roberts

Bonus:Bloody Mary
1.Grave Sins - Jenna Maclaine...23/02

Grave Sins (Cin Craven, #2) by Jenna Maclaine

message 268: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments Congrats, Annvelwis!

message 269: by Annvelwis (new)

Annvelwis | 671 comments Thank you, Yz :))

message 270: by Sarah (last edited Mar 06, 2010 05:00PM) (new)

Sarah (sjhorton) | 35 comments READ:
Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2) by Jeaniene Frost At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3) by Jeaniene Frost Into the Mist (Falcon Mercenary Group, #1) by Maya Banks Into the Lair (Falcon Mercenary Group, #2) by Maya Banks Kitty's House of Horrors (Kitty Norville, #7) by Carrie Vaughn Any Given Doomsday (Phoenix Chronicles, #1) by Lori Handeland Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #1) by Lara Adrian Kiss of Crimson (Midnight Breed, #2) by Lara Adrian Midnight Awakening (Midnight Breed, #3) by Lara Adrian Midnight Rising (Midnight Breed, #4) by Lara Adrian Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #5) by Lara Adrian The Stone Prince  by Gena Showalter Nauti Boy (Nauti, #1) by Lora Leigh Nauti Nights (Nauti, #2) by Lora Leigh Nauti Dreams (Nauti, #3) by Lora Leigh Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6) by Lara Adrian Sheer Dynamite by Jennifer Skully Atlantis Unmasked (Warriors of Poseidon, #6) by Alyssa Day Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress, #4) by Jeaniene Frost Shift (Shifters, #5) by Rachel Vincent Sweet Surrender (Sweet, #1) by Maya Banks Sweet Persuasion (Sweet, #2) by Maya Banks Sweet Seduction (Sweet, #3) by Maya Banks Gentlemen Prefer Succubi (Succubus Diaries, #1) by Jill Myles [image error]

5 books from 1st series (of your choice) -
Full Moon Rising (Riley Jenson Guardian, #1) by Keri Arthur Kissing Sin (Riley Jenson Guardian, #2) by Keri Arthur Tempting Evil (Riley Jenson Guardian, #3) by Keri Arthur Dangerous Games (Riley Jenson Guardian, #4) by Keri Arthur Embraced By Darkness (Riley Jenson Guardian, #5) by Keri Arthur

4 from 2nd -
Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost 1/3 ★★★★☆
One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost 1/7 ★★★★☆
At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost 1/9 ★★★★☆
Destined for an Early Grave by Jeaniene Frost 2/24 ★★★★★

3 from 3rd -
Nauti Boy by Lora Leigh 1/24 ★★★★★
Nauti Nights by Lora Leigh 2/6 ★★★★★
Nauti Dreams by Lora Leigh 2/8 ★★★★★

2 from 4th -
Into the Mist by Maya Banks 1/12 ★★★☆☆
Into the Lair by Maya Banks 1/13 ★★★☆☆

1 from the last one (and you don't have to be starting with 1st book each time) -
Kitty's House of Horrors by Carrie Vaughn 1/14 ★★★★☆

chick-lit - The Stone Prince by Gena Showalter 1/22 ★★★★★,
romance - Sheer Dynamite by Jennifer Skully 2/21 ★★★☆☆,
mystery - Ghost of a Chance (Chintz 'n China, #1) by Yasmine Galenorn,
urban-fantasy/pnr - Atlantis Unmasked by Alyssa Day 2/23 ★★★★☆,
YA - Waiting For You by Susane Colasanti

Gentlemen Prefer Succubi by Jill Myles 3/4 ★★★★☆
Succubi Like It Hot by Jill Myles 3/5 ★★★★☆

Any Given Doomsday by Lori Handeland 1/22 ★★★★☆

Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1) by Larissa Ione

Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian 1/26 ★★★★☆
Kiss of Crimson by Lara Adrian 1/27 ★★★★☆
Midnight Awakening by Lara Adrian 1/28 ★★★★☆
Midnight Rising by Lara Adrian 1/30 ★★★★☆
Veil of Midnight by Lara Adrian 1/31 ★★★★☆
Ashes of Midnight 2/19 ★★★★☆
Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7) by Lara Adrian

7) 3rd Degree (3 books):
Sweet Surrender by Maya Banks 2/28 ★★★★☆
Sweet Persuasion by Maya Banks 3/1 ★★★★☆
Sweet Seduction by Maya Banks 3/2 ★★★★☆

Shift by Rachel Vincent 2/27 ★★★★★

message 271: by Mojca (new)

Mojca | 1038 comments 4th update - 03/08...

Challenge Duration: November 8, 2009 - November 7, 2010
Total Books: 40
Total Series: 18
Progress: 31/40

The Heiress’s 2-Week Affair (Love in 60 Seconds #1) (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1556) by Marie Ferrarella His 7-Day Fiancée (Love in 60 Seconds #2) (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1560) by Gail Barrett The 9-Month Bodyguard (Love in 60 Seconds #3) (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1564) by Cindy Dees Prince Charming for 1 Night (Love in 60 Seconds #4) (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1568) by Nina Bruhns Her 24-Hour Protector (Love in 60 Seconds #5) (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1572) by Loreth Anne White (Love in 60 Seconds series)
 11/29    11/29    11/30   12/01   12/06

[image error] New Moon (Twilight, #2) by Stephenie Meyer Eclipse (Twilight, #3) by Stephenie Meyer [image error] (Twilight saga)
 02/22   02/23   02/24   02/25

Trial by Fire (Firefighters of Station Five, #1) by Jo Davis Under Fire (Firefighters of Station Five, #2) by Jo Davis Hidden Fire (Firefighters of Station Five, #3) by Jo Davis (Firefighters of Station Five series)
 01/31   02/01  02/02

Branded by Fire (Psy-Changeling, #6) by Nalini Singh Blaze of Memory (Psy-Changeling, #7) by Nalini Singh (Psy-Changeling series)
 12/23    12/25

Hidden Currents (Drake Sisters, #7) by Christine Feehan (Drake Sisters series)
 12/11

Second Nature (Celebrity Magazine #1) (Silhouette Special Edition #288) by Nora Roberts (Celebrity Magazine series)
 01/11

The Irish Devil (Devil #1) by Diane Whiteside (Devil series)
03/04

No Control (Delta Force #2) by Shannon K. Butcher (Delta Force series)
 11/09

Tempting Danger (World of the Lupi #1) by Eileen Wilks (World of the Lupi series)
02/06

My Soul to Lose (Soul Screamers, Prequel) by Rachel Vincent (Soul Screamers series)
 12/15

Seduced by Shadows (Marked Souls #1) by Jessa Slade (Marked Souls series)
02/06

Take two:
The Prize (de Warenne Dynasty #6) by Brenda Joyce (de Warenne Dynasty)
03/02

Take three:
Drawn Into Darkness A Soul Gatherer Novel by Annette McCleave (Soul Gatherer series)

Kiss of a Dark Moon (The Moon Chasers, #2) by Sharie Kohler (Moon Chasers series)
 01/08

Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1) by Larissa Ione (Demonica series)
12/28

Just Another Day In Paradise (Redstone, Incorporated #1) (Silhouette Intimate Moments #1141) by Justine Davis      One of These Nights (Redstone, Incorporated #2) (Silhouette Intimate Moments #1201) by Justine Davis     Midnight Seduction (Redstone, Incorporated #3) (Silhouette Desire #1557) by Justine Davis     In His Sights (Redstone, Incorporated #4) (Silhouette Intimate Moments #1318) by Justine Davis     Second-Chance Hero (Redstone, Incorporated #5) (Silhouette Intimate Moments #1351) by Justine Davis     Dark Reunion (Redstone, Incorporated #6) (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1452) by Justine Davis     Deadly Temptation (Redstone Incorporated #7) (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1493) by Justine Davis     Her Best Friend's Husband (Redstone, Incorporated #8) (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1525) by Justine Davis     Backstreet Hero (Redstone, Incorporated #9) (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1539) by Justine Davis     His Personal Mission (Redstone, Incorporated #10) (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1573) by Justine Davis
03/05  03/06    03/07

The Best Revenge (Redstone, Incorporated #11) (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1597) by Justine Davis (Redstone, Incoporated series)

7) 3rd Degree (3 books):

A Long, Hard Ride (From 0-60 #1) (Halrequin Blaze #453) by Alison Kent Out of Control (From 0-60 #2) (Harlequin Blaze #459) by Julie Miller Hot-Wired (From 0-60 #3) (Harlequin Blaze #465) by Jennifer LaBrecque (0-60 series)
 11/21     11/23   11/24

Bite (Includes Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #8.5; Sookie Stackhouse, #5.1; Mageverse, #3) by Laurell K. Hamilton (Anita Blake series) (novella: THE GIRL WHO WAS INFATUATED WITH DEATH by Laurell K. Hamilton)
 11/13

message 272: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 7314 comments Serial Reader Challenge

Updated and changed one of my series out - going with Bella Andre and Hot Shots series for Book Stranger vice Lorelei James Rough Riders because the RR would be re-reads and the Hot Shots new reads

Current Status - 4/30 - 13.33%

Take 5 series, read:
- Desperate Duchess - Eloisa James
Desperate Duchesses (Desperate Duchesses, #1) by Eloisa James An Affair Before Christmas (Desperate Duchesses, #2) by Eloisa James When the Duke Returns (Desperate Duchesses, #4) by Eloisa James This Duchess of Mine (Desperate Duchesses, #5) by Eloisa James A Duke of Her Own (Desperate Duchesses, #6) by Eloisa James
- Chicago Stars - Susan Elizabeth Phillips - 1/4 complete
Heaven, Texas (Chicago Stars, #2) by Susan Elizabeth Phillips Dream a Little Dream (Chicago Stars, #4) by Susan Elizabeth Phillips This Heart of Mine (Chicago Stars, #5) by Susan Elizabeth Phillips Match Me If You Can (Chicago Stars, #6) by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
3 from 3rd
- Demonica Series - Larissa Ione
Desire Unchained (Demonica, #2) by Larissa Ione Passion Unleashed (Demonica, #3) by Larissa Ione Ecstasy Unveiled (Demonica, #4) by Larissa Ione
2 from 4th - COMPLETE (2/19/2010)
- Love Slave for Two series - Tymber Dalton
Love Slave for Two Beginnings by Tymber Dalton Family Matters (Love Slave for Two, #2)  by Tymber Dalton
1 from the last one - COMPLETE (2/27/2010)
- Nauti Series - Lora Leigh
Nauti Deceptions (Nauti, #5) by Lora Leigh

chick-lit
- Shopaholic series - Sophie Kinsella
romance
Shopaholic Takes Manhattan (Shopaholic, #2) by Sophie Kinsella
- Black Cobra Quartet - Stephanie Laurens
mystery
The Elusive Bride (Black Cobra Quartet, #2) by Stephanie Laurens
- Bibliophile Mysteries - Kate Carlisle
Homicide In Hardcover (A Bibliophile Mystery, #1) by Kate Carlisle
- Farseer Triology - Robin Hobb
Assassin's Apprentice (Farseer Trilogy, #1) by Robin Hobb
young adult
- Banned and the Bannished - James Clemens
Wit'ch Fire

- Lords of the Underworld series - Gena Showalter
The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, #1) by Gena Showalter

- "In Death" - JD Robb - cracked the first book a few times, but never got anywhere, third times the charm!

- Nalini Singh - Slave to Sensation
Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling, #1) by Nalini Singh
6) The Book Strangler (3 books - 1 on pre-order):
- Bella Andre - Hot Shots!:Men of Fire
Wild Heat (Hot Shots Men of Fire #1) by Bella Andre Hot as Sin (Hot Shots Men of Fire #2) by Bella Andre Never Too Hot (Hot Shots Men of Fire #3) by Bella Andre

7) 3rd Degree (3 books):
- Mr Fitzwilliam Darcy Triology - Pamela Aiden

An Assembly Such as This (Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman, Book 1) by Pamela Aidan Duty and Desire by Pamela Aidan These Three Remain A Novel of Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman by Pamela Aidan

- Kinsey Milhone series - Sue Grafton
A is for Alibi (Kinsey Millhone Mystery) by Sue Grafton

message 273: by Judy (new)

Judy I'm going to join this challenge:

Challenge length – 3/4/2010 to 3/4/2011

JACK THE RIPPER
Series 1- Cynster Series by Stephanie Laurens
1. A Rake’s Vow
2. Scandal’s Bride
3. A Rogue’s Proposal
4. A Secret Love
5. All About Love

Series 2- McCloud Brothers by Shannon McKenna
1. Standing in the Shadows
2. Out of Control
3. Edge of Midnight
4. Extreme Danger

Series 3- Simply Series by Carly Phillips
1. Simply Sinful
2. Simply Scandalous
3. Simply Sensual

Series 4- Agents for the Crown by Julia Quinn
1. To Catch an Heiress
2. How to Marry a Marquis

Series 5- Tall, Dark and Dangerous Series by Suzanne Brockmann
1. Prince Joe

UNA-BOOK-BOMBER
Chick-lit – Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot
Romance – No True Gentleman by Liz Carlyle
Mystery – Apple Turnover Murder by Joanne Fluke
PNR- The Third Circle by Amanda Quick
YA-

SPREE SERIES KILLER – Hot Shots: Men of Fire Series by Bella Andre
1. Wild Heat

AUTHOR-ICAN PSYCHO – T-FLAC Series by Cherry Adair
1. Hide and Seek

DR. HANNIBAL LECTURER – Hellions of Halstead Hall Series by Sabrina Jeffries
1. The Truth about Lord Stoneville

THE BOOK STRANGLER -Jaded Gentleman Series by Renee Bernard
1. Revenge Wears Rubies

3RD DEGREE - Blydon Series by Julia Quinn
1. Splendid (finished 3/5/10)
2. Dancing at Midnight
3. Minx

BONUS

message 274: by Penney (new)

Penney (pschoener) | 3553 comments This challenge seems like a lot of fun. Can I backdate a month or two, I've been reading a lot of series lately?

message 275: by Kasia (new)

Kasia If you want to that's not a problem.

message 276: by Kelley (last edited Mar 11, 2010 02:16PM) (new)

Take 5 series, read:
1. Mail-Order Marriages
2. Last Two Bachelors
3. Family Men
4. Brides for Brothers
5. Ending In Marriage
6. Daddy's Little Helper

4 from 2nd
4. Razor Sharp

3 from 3rd

2 from 4th
1. Prey
2. Shift

1 from the last one
1. Sapphire (finished 3/11/10)
Sapphire (A Grandmother's Rings Romance) by Kathryn Quick

chick-lit

romance

mystery

1. Time For Eternity

young adult

7) 3rd Degree (3 books):

1. Death's Mistress

message 278: by Debbie (new)

Debbie  (onyx95) | 2757 comments SERIAL KILLER READER CHALLENGE
Duration: January 1, 2010 - December 31, 2010
10 / 34 read
*1st - House of Night by PC Cast
1. Marked (3/3) 4★
Marked (House of Night, #1) by P.C. Cast
*2nd - Season's Brides by Catherine Archer
1. Winter's Bride (2/28) 3★
Winter's Bride (Season's Brides, #1) by Catherine Archer
*3rd - In Death by JD Robb
1. Naked in Death (1/7) 4★
*4th -
*5th -

chick-lit:
romance:
mystery: Poppy Done to Death
pnr/urban-fantasy/fantasy/sci-fi:
young adult: Blue Bloods - (1/17) 3★
Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods, #1) by Melissa de la Cruz
You Slay Me (Aisling Grey Guardian, #1) by Katie MacAlister - (2/14) 3★

Dead Until Dark
1. Dark Lover (2/4) 4★
2. Lover Eternal (3/8) 5★
3. Lover Awakened (3/10) 5★
4. Lover Revealed (3/13) 5★
Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2) by J.R. Ward Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3) by J.R. Ward Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4) by J.R. Ward
7) 3rd Degree (3 books):
1. Daring to Dream (1/12) 3★
Daring to Dream (Dream trilogy #1) by Nora Roberts

message 279: by Kelley (last edited Mar 17, 2010 04:09PM) (new)

Take 5 series, read:
1. Mail-Order Marriages
2. Last Two Bachelors
3. Family Men
4. Brides for Brothers
5. Ending In Marriage
Mail-Order Marriages (Harlequin Promo) by Debbie Macomber Last Two Bachelors (Midnight Sons, Volume 3) by Debbie Macomber Family Men (Midnight Sons, Volume 2) by Debbie Macomber Brides for Brothers (Midnight Sons) by Debbie Macomber Ending In Marriage (Midnight Sons Series, #6; Harlequin Romance, #3403) by Debbie Macomber

4 from 2nd
3. Under the Radar: Sisterhood Series #8 (finished 3/15/10)
4. Razor Sharp

3 from 3rd

2 from 4th
1. Prey
2. Shift

1 from the last one

chick-lit

romance
1. Daddy's Little Helper
Daddy's Little Helper (Midnight Sons Series, #3; Harlequin Romance, #3387) by Debbie Macomber

mystery

1. Time For Eternity

young adult

7) 3rd Degree (3 books):

1. Death's Mistress

message 280: by Angelique (last edited Mar 20, 2010 01:06AM) (new)

Angelique Anderson | 182 comments (2/21/10-2/21/11)

5 books:
The Tower Treasure
The House on the Cliff
The Secret of the Old Mill
The Missing Chums
The Secret of the Caves
4 books:
Glass Houses
The Dead Girls' Dance
Midnight Alley
Feast of Fools
3 books:
The Titan's Curse
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Last Olympian
2 Books:
Stargazer
Hourglass
1 book:
Shadowland

Two for the Dough
Face the Fire
Dead Until Dark
Succubus Blues
Dark Flame

Full Moon Rising

Vampire Academy

Vampire Kisses
Kissing CoffinsVampireville
Dance with a Vampire
The Coffin Club
Royal Blood

7) 3rd Degree (3 books):
Jewels of the Sun
Tears of the Moon
Heart of the Sea

message 281: by Penney (last edited Mar 24, 2010 04:37AM) (new)

Penney (pschoener) | 3553 comments Just an update:

1) Jack the Ripper
5.Fever Series
Darkfever (Fever, #1) by Karen Marie Moning02/24/ Bloodfever (Fever, #2) by Karen Marie Moning02/26 Faefever (Fever, #3) by Karen Marie Moning02/28 Dreamfever (Fever, #4) by Karen Marie Moning03/02 ShadowFever
4.Wallflowers
Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers, #1) by Lisa Kleypas1/14 It Happened One Autumn (Wallflowers, #2) by Lisa Kleypas1/20 Devil in Winter (Wallflowers, #3) by Lisa Kleypas01/21 Scandal in Spring (Wallflowers, #4) by Lisa Kleypas01/22
3.The Breeds
Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1) by Lora Leigh02/25 The Man Within (Breeds, #2) by Lora Leigh03/02 Kiss of Heat (Breeds, #4) by Lora Leigh03/06
2.Psy-Changelings
Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling, #2) by Nalini Singh02/09 Caressed By Ice (Psy-Changeling, #3) by Nalini Singh
Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9) by Kresley Cole02/18

2)Una-book-bomber
Chick-lit: Smooth Talking Stranger (Travis's, #3) by Lisa Kleypas03/10
Romance: Mine Till Midnight (The Hathaways, #1) by Lisa Kleypas02/23
Mystery: Naked in Death (In Death, #1) by J.D. Robb03/06
Pnr/Urban fantasy etc: Stray (Shifters, #1) by Rachel Vincent03/12
Young adult: City of Bones (Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare

3)Spree Series Killer (totally new author)
The Smoke Thief (Drakon, #1) by Shana AbéThe Smoke Thief03/15

4)Author-ican Psycho (1 more try for an author I've given up on)
Born of Night (The League, #1) by Sherrilyn KenyonBorn of Night

5)Dr. Hannibal Lecturer (Try a series everybody is praising)
Jacob (Nightwalkers, #1) by Jacquelyn FrankJacob

6)The Book Strangler (a whole series)
Thirty Nights with a Highland Husband (Daughters of the Glen, #1) by Melissa Mayhue02/23 Highland Guardian (Daughters of the Glen, #2) by Melissa Mayhue03/15 Soul of a Highlander (Daughters of the Glen, #3) by Melissa Mayhue A Highlander of Her Own (Daughters of the Glen, #4) by Melissa Mayhue [image error] A Highlander's Homecoming (Daughters of the Glen, #6) by Melissa Mayhue

7)3rd Degree (Read a good, old-fashioned Trilogy)
Warprize Trilogy
Warprize (Chronicles of the Warlands, #1) by Elizabeth Vaughan03/16 Warsworn (Chronicles of the Warlands, #2) by Elizabeth Vaughan03/18 Warlord (Chronicles of the Warlands, #3) by Elizabeth Vaughan03/23

BONUS: Bloody Mary (strong, female, kick-ass protagonist
Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter, #2) by Nalini SinghArchangel's Kiss02/03

message 282: by Lynne (last edited Mar 16, 2010 06:52PM) (new)

Lynne (LoveToReadGal) | 1020 comments Serial Challenge

Challenge Duration: November 24, 2009 – November 23, 2010
Number of Books To Be Read: 60 books
Number of Books Completed: 24 - as of 3/16/10

1. Jack the Page Ripper:
5 from 1st: Rachel Vincent – Shifter’s Series (6 books)
Stray -- 12/1 ****1/2
Rogue -- 3/15 ****1/2
Pride
Prey
Shift
Alpha
Stray (Shifters, #1) by Rachel Vincent Rogue (Shifters, #2) by Rachel Vincent Pride (Shifters, #3) by Rachel Vincent Prey (Shifters, #4) by Rachel Vincent Shift (Shifters, #5) by Rachel Vincent Alpha (Shifters, #6) by Rachel Vincent

4 from 2nd: Lisa Kleypas – The Hathaways Series (6 books)
Mine Til Midnight -- 01/01 ****
Seduce Me at Sunrise -- 01/20 ****
A Hathaway Wedding – E-book Short Story
Tempt Me at Twilight -- 2/10 ****
Married by Morning
Love in the Afternoon
Mine Till Midnight (The Hathaways, #1) by Lisa Kleypas Seduce Me at Sunrise (The Hathaways, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Tempt Me at Twilight (The Hathaways, #3) by Lisa Kleypas [image error] Love in the Afternoon (The Hathaways, #5) by Lisa Kleypas

3 from 3rd: Christina Dodd -- Fortune Hunters Series (4 books)
Trouble in High Heels -- 11/30 ****
Tongue in Chic -- 12/1 ***1/2
Thigh High -- 1/12 ***
Danger in a Red Dress -- 3/15 – I’ve officially given up. I hate this book.
Trouble in High Heels (Fortune Hunter, Book 1) by Christina Dodd Tongue In Chic (Fortune Hunter, #2) by Christina Dodd Thigh High (Fortune Hunter, Book 3) by Christina Dodd Danger in a Red Dress (Fortune Hunter, Book 4) by Christina Dodd

2 from 4th: Ilona Andrews – Magic Series (5 books)
Magic Bites -- Before this challenge began
Magic Burns -- 2/24 ****
Magic Strikes -- 3/3 *****
Magic Mourns (short story in the Anthology “Must Love Hellhounds”) -- 12/17 ****
Magic Bleeds
Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1) by Ilona Andrews Magic Burns (Kate Daniels, #2) by Ilona Andrews Magic Strikes (Kate Daniels, #3) by Ilona Andrews Must Love Hellhounds (Includes Guild Hunters, #1.5; Kate Daniels, #3.5; The Guardians, #9) by Charlaine Harris Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, #4) by Ilona Andrews

1 from 5th: Nora Roberts – Bride Series (4 books)
Vision in White -- 1/24 ****1/2
Bed of Roses -- 2/12 ****
Savor the Moment
Happily Ever After
Vision in White (Bride Quartet, #1) by Nora Roberts Bed of Roses (Bride Quartet, #2) by Nora Roberts Savor the Moment (Bride Quartet, #3) by Nora Roberts

2. Una-book-bomber (5 books):
chick-lit: Ain't Too Proud to Beg by Susan Donovan (New Dog-Walker Series) -- 1/3 ****
romance: A Reckless Beauty by Kasey Michaels (The Beckett’s of Romney Marsh Series) -- 3/2 ****1/2
mystery: Sizzle by Julie Garwood (The Buchanons Series) – 3/1 ***
paranormal: On the Edge by Ilona Andrews (The Edge Series) -- 1/15 *****
young adult: The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan (The Olympians Series) -- 2/7 *****
Ain't Too Proud to Beg (Dog Walkers, #1) by Susan Donovan A Reckless Beauty (Romney Marsh, #5) by Kasey Michaels Sizzle A Novel by Julie Garwood On the Edge (The Edge, #1) by Ilona Andrews The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan

3. Spree Series Killer -- New Author You Must Like: Maggic Steifvater (3 books)
Shiver
Linger
Forever
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater [image error] Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3) by Maggie Stiefvater

4. Author-ican Psycho – Re-try: Richelle Mead – Vampire Academy Series (6 books)
Vampire Academy
Frostbite
Shadow Kiss
Blood Promise
Spirit Bound
Vampire Academy #6 (currently unnamed)
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)  by Richelle Mead Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)  by Richelle Mead Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) by Richelle Mead Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5) by Richelle Mead Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) by Richelle Mead

5. Dr. Hannibal Lecturer – Everyone Praising: Suzanne Collins (3 books)
The Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mockingjay
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins Catching Fire (Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins

6. The Book Strangler -- Whole Series: Julia Quinn – The Bridgertons (10 books)
The Duke and I -- 3/15 ****
The Viscount that Loved Me
An Offer From a Gentleman
Romancing Mister Bridgerton
The Further Observations of Lady Whistledown
To Sir Phillip With Love
Lady Whistledown Strikes Back
When He Was Wicked
It's In His Kiss
On the Way to the Wedding
The Duke And I (Bridgertons, #1) by Julia Quinn The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons, #2) by Julia Quinn An Offer From a Gentleman (Bridgertons, #3) by Julia Quinn Romancing Mister Bridgerton (Bridgertons, #4) by Julia Quinn The Further Observations of Lady Whistledown (Includes Lady Whistledown, #1) by Julia Quinn To Sir Phillip, With Love (Bridgertons, #5) by Julia Quinn Lady Whistledown Strikes Back (Includes Lady Whistledown, #2) by Julia Quinn When He Was Wicked The Epilogue II (Bridgertons, #6.5) by Julia Quinn It's In His Kiss (Bridgertons, #7) by Julia Quinn On the Way to the Wedding (Bridgertons, #8) by Julia Quinn

7. 3rd Degree -- Trilogy: Cassandra Clare – The Mortal Instruments (3 books)
City of Bones Re-read 11/28
City of Ashes
City of Glass
City of Bones (Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare City of Ashes (Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare City of Glass (Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare

BONUS: Bloody Mary -- Kick-Ass Gal: Death Series by J.D. Robb (4 new books before end of Challenge)
Kindred in Death -- 12/30
Missing Death (Short Story in Anthology “The Lost”)
Fantasy in Death
Indulgence in Death
Kindred in Death (In Death, #29) by J.D. Robb The Lost (includes In Death #29.5) by J.D. Robb Fantasy in Death (In Death #30) by J.D. Robb Indulgence in Death by J.D. Robb

Shannon (formerly The Holy Terror) (theholyterror) | 303 comments Man, I slowed down BIG time! Well, I do have until November so I think I can make it!

In case anyone is wondering why I've only read so few, I'm trying not to change my original list that much but I keep reading books not included! I think I'll finish though ...

To not bog down the thread I'm just going to post an update of the book I've read and not the whole list I made.

Here's the whole list if you're curious.

8 DOWN, 27 TO GO!

1. The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine - 12/16 - ★ ★ ★ - my review
2. Bloody Good by Georgia Evans - 12/31 - ★ ★ - my review
3. Enchanting the Lady by Kathryne Kennedy - 1/4 - ★ ★ ★ ★ - my review
4. Real Murders by Charlaine Harris - 1/10 - ★ ★ ★ - my review
5. Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night by Kresley Cole - 1/13 - ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ - my review
6. Frostbite by Richelle Mead - 1/29 - ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ - my review
7. Mona Lisa Darkening by Sunny - 2/7 - ★ ★ - my review
8. Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men by Molly Harper - 3/15 - ★ ★ ★ - my review

The Dead Girls' Dance (The Morganville Vampires, #2) by Rachel Caine Bloody Good (Brytewood, #1) by Georgia Evans Enchanting the Lady (Relics of Merlin, #1) by Kathryne Kennedy Real Murders (Aurora Teagarden Mystery, #1) by Charlaine Harris Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark, #4) by Kresley Cole Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) by Richelle Mead Mona Lisa Darkening (Monère Children of the Moon, #6) by Sunny Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men (Jane Jameson, #2) by Molly Harper

message 284: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sjhorton) | 35 comments READ:
Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2) by Jeaniene Frost At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3) by Jeaniene Frost Into the Mist (Falcon Mercenary Group, #1) by Maya Banks Into the Lair (Falcon Mercenary Group, #2) by Maya Banks Kitty's House of Horrors (Kitty Norville, #7) by Carrie Vaughn Any Given Doomsday (Phoenix Chronicles, #1) by Lori Handeland Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #1) by Lara Adrian Kiss of Crimson (Midnight Breed, #2) by Lara Adrian Midnight Awakening (Midnight Breed, #3) by Lara Adrian Midnight Rising (Midnight Breed, #4) by Lara Adrian Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #5) by Lara Adrian The Stone Prince  by Gena Showalter Nauti Boy (Nauti, #1) by Lora Leigh Nauti Nights (Nauti, #2) by Lora Leigh Nauti Dreams (Nauti, #3) by Lora Leigh Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6) by Lara Adrian Sheer Dynamite by Jennifer Skully Atlantis Unmasked (Warriors of Poseidon, #6) by Alyssa Day Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress, #4) by Jeaniene Frost Shift (Shifters, #5) by Rachel Vincent Sweet Surrender (Sweet, #1) by Maya Banks Sweet Persuasion (Sweet, #2) by Maya Banks Sweet Seduction (Sweet, #3) by Maya Banks Gentlemen Prefer Succubi (Succubus Diaries, #1) by Jill Myles [image error] Long Hard Ride (Rough Riders, #1) by Lorelei James Rode Hard, Put Up Wet (Rough Riders, #2) by Lorelei James Cowgirl Up and Ride (Rough Riders, #3) by Lorelei James Tied Up, Tied Down (Rough Riders, #4) by Lorelei James Rough, Raw and Ready (Rough Riders, #5) by Lorelei James

5 books from 1st series (of your choice) -
Long Hard Ride by Lorelei James 3/11 ★★★★★
Rode Hard, Put Up Wet by Lorelei James 3/12 ★★★★☆
Cowgirl Up and Ride by Lorelei James 3/14 ★★★★★
Tied Up, Tied Down by Lorelei James 3/16 ★★★★★
Rough, Raw and Ready by Lorelei James 3/16 ★★★★☆

4 from 2nd -
Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost 1/3 ★★★★☆
One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost 1/7 ★★★★☆
At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost 1/9 ★★★★☆
Destined for an Early Grave by Jeaniene Frost 2/24 ★★★★★

3 from 3rd -
Nauti Boy by Lora Leigh 1/24 ★★★★★
Nauti Nights by Lora Leigh 2/6 ★★★★★
Nauti Dreams by Lora Leigh 2/8 ★★★★★

2 from 4th -
Into the Mist by Maya Banks 1/12 ★★★☆☆
Into the Lair by Maya Banks 1/13 ★★★☆☆

1 from the last one (and you don't have to be starting with 1st book each time) -
Kitty's House of Horrors by Carrie Vaughn 1/14 ★★★★☆

chick-lit - The Stone Prince by Gena Showalter 1/22 ★★★★★,
romance - Sheer Dynamite by Jennifer Skully 2/21 ★★★☆☆,
mystery - Ghost of a Chance (Chintz 'n China, #1) by Yasmine Galenorn,
urban-fantasy/pnr - Atlantis Unmasked by Alyssa Day 2/23 ★★★★☆,
YA - Waiting For You by Susane Colasanti

Gentlemen Prefer Succubi by Jill Myles 3/4 ★★★★☆
Succubi Like It Hot by Jill Myles 3/5 ★★★★☆

Any Given Doomsday by Lori Handeland 1/22 ★★★★☆

Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1) by Larissa Ione

Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian 1/26 ★★★★☆
Kiss of Crimson by Lara Adrian 1/27 ★★★★☆
Midnight Awakening by Lara Adrian 1/28 ★★★★☆
Midnight Rising by Lara Adrian 1/30 ★★★★☆
Veil of Midnight by Lara Adrian 1/31 ★★★★☆
Ashes of Midnight by Lara Adrian 2/19 ★★★★☆
Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7) by Lara Adrian

7) 3rd Degree (3 books):
Sweet Surrender by Maya Banks 2/28 ★★★★☆
Sweet Persuasion by Maya Banks 3/1 ★★★★☆
Sweet Seduction by Maya Banks 3/2 ★★★★☆

Shift by Rachel Vincent 2/27 ★★★★★

Shannon (formerly The Holy Terror) (theholyterror) | 303 comments Woohoo! Another one down!

In case anyone is wondering why I've only read so few, I'm trying not to change my original list that much but I keep reading books not included! I think I'll finish though ...

To not bog down the thread I'm just going to post an update of the book I've read and not the whole list I made.

Here's the whole list if you're curious.

9 DOWN, 26 TO GO!

1. The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine - 12/16 - ★ ★ ★ - my review
2. Bloody Good by Georgia Evans - 12/31 - ★ ★ - my review
3. Enchanting the Lady by Kathryne Kennedy - 1/4 - ★ ★ ★ ★ - my review
4. Real Murders by Charlaine Harris - 1/10 - ★ ★ ★ - my review
5. Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night by Kresley Cole - 1/13 - ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ - my review
6. Frostbite by Richelle Mead - 1/29 - ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ - my review
7. Mona Lisa Darkening by Sunny - 2/7 - ★ ★ - my review
8. Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men by Molly Harper - 3/15 - ★ ★ ★ - my review
9. Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead - 3/17 - ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ - my review

The Dead Girls' Dance (The Morganville Vampires, #2) by Rachel Caine Bloody Good (Brytewood, #1) by Georgia Evans Enchanting the Lady (Relics of Merlin, #1) by Kathryne Kennedy Real Murders (Aurora Teagarden Mystery, #1) by Charlaine Harris Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark, #4) by Kresley Cole Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) by Richelle Mead Mona Lisa Darkening (Monère Children of the Moon, #6) by Sunny Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men (Jane Jameson, #2) by Molly Harper Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)  by Richelle Mead

message 286: by Kelley (last edited Mar 24, 2010 09:03AM) (new)

Take 5 series, read:
1. Mail-Order Marriages
2. Last Two Bachelors
3. Family Men
4. Brides for Brothers
5. Ending In Marriage
Mail-Order Marriages (Harlequin Promo) by Debbie Macomber Last Two Bachelors (Midnight Sons, Volume 3) by Debbie Macomber Family Men (Midnight Sons, Volume 2) by Debbie Macomber Brides for Brothers (Midnight Sons) by Debbie Macomber Ending In Marriage (Midnight Sons Series, #6; Harlequin Romance, #3403) by Debbie Macomber

4 from 2nd
3. Under the Radar: Sisterhood Series #8 (finished 3/15/10)
4. Razor Sharp

3 from 3rd

2 from 4th
1. Prey
2. Shift
Prey (Shifters, #4) by Rachel Vincent [image error]

1 from the last one

chick-lit

romance
1. Daddy's Little Helper
Daddy's Little Helper (Midnight Sons Series, #3; Harlequin Romance, #3387) by Debbie Macomber

mystery

1. Time For Eternity

young adult

Dawn's Light (currently reading)
Dawn's Light (A Restoration Novel) by Terri Blackstock

7) 3rd Degree (3 books):

1. Wild Magic (finished 3/18/10) Wild Magic (Magic series) by Ann Macela

message 287: by Penney (last edited Mar 24, 2010 04:32AM) (new)

Penney (pschoener) | 3553 comments Just an update:

1) Jack the Ripper
5.Fever Series
Darkfever (Fever, #1) by Karen Marie Moning02/24/ Bloodfever (Fever, #2) by Karen Marie Moning02/26 Faefever (Fever, #3) by Karen Marie Moning02/28 Dreamfever (Fever, #4) by Karen Marie Moning03/02 ShadowFever
4.Wallflowers
Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers, #1) by Lisa Kleypas1/14 It Happened One Autumn (Wallflowers, #2) by Lisa Kleypas1/20 Devil in Winter (Wallflowers, #3) by Lisa Kleypas01/21 Scandal in Spring (Wallflowers, #4) by Lisa Kleypas01/22
3.The Breeds
Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1) by Lora Leigh02/25 The Man Within (Breeds, #2) by Lora Leigh03/02 Kiss of Heat (Breeds, #4) by Lora Leigh03/06
2.Psy-Changelings
Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling, #2) by Nalini Singh02/09 Caressed By Ice (Psy-Changeling, #3) by Nalini Singh
Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9) by Kresley Cole02/18

2)Una-book-bomber
Chick-lit: Smooth Talking Stranger (Travis's, #3) by Lisa Kleypas03/10
Romance: Mine Till Midnight (The Hathaways, #1) by Lisa Kleypas02/23
Mystery: Naked in Death (In Death, #1) by J.D. Robb03/06
Pnr/Urban fantasy etc: Stray (Shifters, #1) by Rachel Vincent03/12
Young adult: City of Bones (Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare

3)Spree Series Killer (totally new author)
The Smoke Thief (Drakon, #1) by Shana AbéThe Smoke Thief03/15

4)Author-ican Psycho (1 more try for an author I've given up on)
Born of Night (The League, #1) by Sherrilyn KenyonBorn of Night

5)Dr. Hannibal Lecturer (Try a series everybody is praising)
Jacob (Nightwalkers, #1) by Jacquelyn FrankJacob

6)The Book Strangler (a whole series)
Thirty Nights with a Highland Husband (Daughters of the Glen, #1) by Melissa Mayhue02/23 Highland Guardian (Daughters of the Glen, #2) by Melissa Mayhue03/15 Soul of a Highlander (Daughters of the Glen, #3) by Melissa Mayhue A Highlander of Her Own (Daughters of the Glen, #4) by Melissa Mayhue [image error] A Highlander's Homecoming (Daughters of the Glen, #6) by Melissa Mayhue

7)3rd Degree (Read a good, old-fashioned Trilogy)
Warprize Trilogy
Warprize (Chronicles of the Warlands, #1) by Elizabeth Vaughan03/16 Warsworn (Chronicles of the Warlands, #2) by Elizabeth Vaughan03/18 Warlord (Chronicles of the Warlands, #3) by Elizabeth Vaughan03/23

BONUS: Bloody Mary (strong, female, kick-ass protagonist
Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter, #2) by Nalini SinghArchangel's Kiss

message 288: by Mojca (last edited Mar 22, 2010 12:18AM) (new)

Mojca | 1038 comments 5th update - 03/22...

Challenge Duration: November 8, 2009 - November 7, 2010
Total Books: 41
Total Series: 19
Progress: 41/41 DONE!

The Heiress’s 2-Week Affair (Love in 60 Seconds #1) (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1556) by Marie Ferrarella His 7-Day Fiancée (Love in 60 Seconds #2) (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1560) by Gail Barrett The 9-Month Bodyguard (Love in 60 Seconds #3) (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1564) by Cindy Dees Prince Charming for 1 Night (Love in 60 Seconds #4) (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1568) by Nina Bruhns Her 24-Hour Protector (Love in 60 Seconds #5) (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1572) by Loreth Anne White (Love in 60 Seconds series)
 11/29    11/29    11/30   12/01   12/06

[image error] [image error] Eclipse (Twilight, #3) by Stephenie Meyer Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4) by Stephenie Meyer (Twilight saga)
 02/22   02/23   02/24   02/25

Trial by Fire (Firefighters of Station Five, #1) by Jo Davis Under Fire (Firefighters of Station Five, #2) by Jo Davis Hidden Fire (Firefighters of Station Five, #3) by Jo Davis (Firefighters of Station Five series)
 01/31   02/01  02/02

Branded by Fire (Psy-Changeling, #6) by Nalini Singh Blaze of Memory (Psy-Changeling, #7) by Nalini Singh (Psy-Changeling series)
 12/23    12/25

Hidden Currents (Drake Sisters, #7) by Christine Feehan (Drake Sisters series)
 12/11

Second Nature (Celebrity Magazine #1) (Silhouette Special Edition #288) by Nora Roberts (Celebrity Magazine series)
 01/11

The Irish Devil (Devil #1) by Diane Whiteside (Devil series)
03/04

No Control (Delta Force #2) by Shannon K. Butcher (Delta Force series)
 11/09

Tempting Danger (World of the Lupi #1) by Eileen Wilks (World of the Lupi series)
02/06

My Soul to Lose (Soul Screamers, Prequel) by Rachel Vincent (Soul Screamers series)
 12/15

Seduced by Shadows (Marked Souls #1) by Jessa Slade (Marked Souls series)
02/06

Take two:
The Prize (de Warenne Dynasty #6) by Brenda Joyce (de Warenne Dynasty)
03/02

Take three:
Drawn Into Darkness A Soul Gatherer Novel by Annette McCleave (Soul Gatherer series)
 03/17

Take four:
Out of Body (Court of Angels, #1) by Stella Cameron (Court of Angels series)
 03/21

Kiss of a Dark Moon (The Moon Chasers, #2) by Sharie Kohler (Moon Chasers series)
 01/08

Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1) by Larissa Ione (Demonica series)
12/28

Just Another Day In Paradise (Redstone, Incorporated #1) (Silhouette Intimate Moments #1141) by Justine Davis      One of These Nights (Redstone, Incorporated #2) (Silhouette Intimate Moments #1201) by Justine Davis     Midnight Seduction (Redstone, Incorporated #3) (Silhouette Desire #1557) by Justine Davis     In His Sights (Redstone, Incorporated #4) (Silhouette Intimate Moments #1318) by Justine Davis     Second-Chance Hero (Redstone, Incorporated #5) (Silhouette Intimate Moments #1351) by Justine Davis     Dark Reunion (Redstone, Incorporated #6) (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1452) by Justine Davis     Deadly Temptation (Redstone, Incorporated #7) (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1493) by Justine Davis     Her Best Friend's Husband (Redstone, Incorporated #8) (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1525) by Justine Davis     Backstreet Hero (Redstone, Incorporated #9) (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1539) by Justine Davis     His Personal Mission (Redstone, Incorporated #10) (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1573) by Justine Davis
03/05  03/06    03/07    03/08    03/11     03/12       03/13       03/15      03/15      03/16

The Best Revenge (Redstone, Incorporated #11) (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1597) by Justine Davis (Redstone, Incoporated series)
 03/16

7) 3rd Degree (3 books):

A Long, Hard Ride (From 0-60 #1) (Halrequin Blaze #453) by Alison Kent Out of Control (From 0-60 #2) (Harlequin Blaze #459) by Julie Miller Hot-Wired (From 0-60 #3) (Harlequin Blaze #465) by Jennifer LaBrecque (0-60 series)
 11/21     11/23   11/24

Bite (Includes Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #8.5; Sookie Stackhouse, #5.1; Mageverse, #3) by Laurell K. Hamilton (Anita Blake series) (novella: THE GIRL WHO WAS INFATUATED WITH DEATH by Laurell K. Hamilton)
 11/13

message 289: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 3931 comments Hooray, Alathea!

message 290: by Mojca (new)

Mojca | 1038 comments Sandra wrote: "Hooray, Alathea!"

Yeah, it took a while, but I made it. ;)

message 291: by Kasia (new)

Kasia WOW congrats!

message 292: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments Wow, done already? Congrats, Alathea!

message 293: by Debbie (new)

Debbie  (onyx95) | 2757 comments Wow, less than 6 months - Congrats Alathea!! :)

message 294: by OmG_iTs_LiZaRd (new)

OmG_iTs_LiZaRd | 682 comments Im in and I will post as I go

message 295: by OmG_iTs_LiZaRd (last edited Mar 23, 2010 11:25AM) (new)

OmG_iTs_LiZaRd | 682 comments Here I go

JACK THE RIPPER
Series 1- BDB
Lover Enertal 3/22****
Lover Awkened
Lover Revealed
Lover Unbound
Lover Enshrined
Series 2-

Series 3-

Series 4-

Series 5-

UNA-BOOK-BOMBER
Chick-lit –
Romance –
Mystery –
PNR-
YA-

SPREE SERIES KILLER

AUTHOR-ICAN PSYCHO

DR. HANNIBAL LECTURER – THE BOOK STRANGLER

3RD DEGREE

BONUS

message 296: by FlibBityFLooB (new)

FlibBityFLooB Woohooo!!! I finally finished my serial reader challenge :) I am considering joining again for a second round... I'll think about it.

Here are my final results.

Challenge Dates: Nov 4, 2009 to Mar 24, 2010
Total Books to Read: 31 books and two stories from anthologies... EEK! :)
Total Series to Read From: 15 different series
Progress: 33/33 read

Jack The Ripper: --- COMPLETED 12/25/09
5 Books: Sex, Lies and Vampires (Dark Ones, #3) by Katie MacAlister Even Vampires Get the Blues (Dark Ones, #4) by Katie MacAlister The Last of the Red-Hot Vampires (Dark Ones, #5) by Katie MacAlister Zen and the Art of Vampires (Dark Ones, #6) by Katie MacAlister Crouching Vampire, Hidden Fang (Dark Ones Series #7) by Katie MacAlister -- Dark Ones series - 11/24/09
4 Books: It Happened One Autumn (Wallflowers, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Devil in Winter (Wallflowers, #3) by Lisa Kleypas Scandal in Spring (Wallflowers, #4) by Lisa Kleypas A Wallflower Christmas (Wallflowers, #5) by Lisa Kleypas -- Wallflowers series - 12/25/09
3 Books: An Offer From a Gentleman (Bridgertons, #3) by Julia Quinn To Sir Phillip, With Love (Bridgertons, #5) by Julia Quinn When He Was Wicked (Bridgertons, #6) by Julia Quinn -- Bridgerton series - 11/29/09
2 Books: Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires, #1) by Chloe Neill Friday Night Bites (Chicagoland Vampires, #2) by Chloe Neill - Chicagoland Vampires - 12/18/09
1 Book: The Taste of Night The Second Sign of the Zodiac by Vicki Pettersson -- Sign of the Zodiac series - 12/10/09

Una-bomber: --- COMPLETED 01/11/10
Boy Meets Girl (Boy, #2) by Meg Cabot Chick-lit -- Boy Series - 11/7/09
Romancing Mister Bridgerton (Bridgertons, #4) by Julia Quinn Romance -- Bridgerton series - 11/9/09
Naked in Death (In Death, #1) by J.D. Robb Mystery -- In Death series - 01/11/10
The Rest Falls Away (Gardella Vampire Chronicles, #1) by Colleen Gleason PNR/UF -- Gardella Vampire Chronicles series - 11/22/09
City of Bones (Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare YA -- Mortal Instruments series - 12/11/09

Bloody Mary Book (kick-butt female): --- COMPLETED 12/9/09
Divine Misdemeanors (Meredith Gentry, #8) by Laurell K. Hamilton -- Meredith Gentry series - 12/9/09

Spree Killer (new author): -- COMPLETED 11/9/09
One Little Sin (Sins, Lies, and Secrets, #1) by Liz Carlyle -- Sins, Lies, and Secrets series - 11/9/09

Author-ican Psycho (given up on author): -- COMPLETED 01/10/10
Night Play (Dark-Hunter, #6)  by Sherrilyn Kenyon - Dark Hunters series - 01/10/10

Dr. Hannibal Lecturer (everyone talks about): --- COMPLETED 12/6/09
[image error] -- Parasol Protectorate series - 12/6/09

Book Strangler (entire series): --- COMPLETED 12/08/09
Mona Lisa Awakening (Monère Children of the Moon, #1) by Sunny Over The Moon (Includes Monère Children of the Moon, #2; Mageverse, #7) by Angela Knight Mona Lisa Blossoming (Monère Children of the Moon, #3) by Sunny On the Prowl (Includes Monère Children of the Moon, #4; Briggs Alpha & Omega Prequel; World of the Lupi, #3.5; Dorina Basarab Prequel) by Patricia Briggs Mona Lisa Craving (Monère Children of the Moon, #5) by Sunny Mona Lisa Darkening (Monère Children of the Moon, #6) by Sunny -- Monère (Mona Lisa) series - 12/08/09

3rd Degree (trilogy): --- COMPLETED 03/24/10
The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1)  by J.R.R. Tolkien The Two Towers (The Lord of the Rings, #2) by J.R.R. Tolkien The Return of the King (The Lord of the Rings, #3) by J.R.R. Tolkien -- LOTR trilogy - 03/24/10

message 297: by Kasia (new)

Kasia FlibBityFLooB wrote: "Woohooo!!! I finally finished my serial reader challenge :) "

My goodness, that was incredibly fast. Quite a feat!!!

message 298: by Debbie (new)

Debbie  (onyx95) | 2757 comments Wow, that is great FlibBiityFlooB, way to go

message 300: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 3931 comments Hooray, FlibBityFloob!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

An Offer From a Gentleman (other topics)
A Wallflower Christmas (other topics)
Crouching Vampire, Hidden Fang (other topics)
The Last of the Red-Hot Vampires (other topics)
It Happened One Autumn (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kim Harrison (other topics)
Gail Carriger (other topics)
Rachel Vincent (other topics)
John Scalzi (other topics)
Richelle Mead (other topics)
More...