Kids/Teens Book Club discussion

Introductions > Introduce Yourself!

Comments (showing 4,001-4,050 of 5,816) (5816 new)    post a comment »

Katrina Welsh (KatrinaWelsh_) Hi Rhonda and Ennie! Big welcome to the group :)

message 4002: by Abby (new)

Abby (yowgaile) | 18 comments Welcome Rhonda and Ennie! :)

Tahlia Newland (tahliaN) | 19 comments Hi, I'm Tahlia from Australia, I read, write and review young adult books.

Georgia | 4 comments Hey, I'm Georgia and from Australia. I am 13 and I started year 8 this year. I absolutely love to read young adult books with adventure and a little bit of romance! :D

message 4005: by Zaina (new)

Zaina | 4 comments Hi friends!!!!
This is Iqra from India. I am 15 years old an' am very passionate about reading and writing. I just love books. I wrote a book when I was in 7th standard an' am writing another book now. I just came across this club and I found you people so warm and friendly that I was tempted to join this club.

message 4006: by Paula (new)

Paula (maps118) | 3 comments Hello I'm Paula and I'm 15 (9th grade) I live in Mexico :)

message 4007: by Irene (new)

Irene | 7270 comments Welcome all!

message 4008: by Carly (new)

Carly Stein Hello! my name is Hoot, it's a pleasure to be here :)

message 4009: by Irene (new)

Irene | 7270 comments Hey Hoot!

message 4010: by Carly (new)

Carly Stein Hi!

message 4011: by ℘~®~i~ ツ ~ $☻L☺ ~ ☾ℜ€D€ℜ€ ♥ ~!! (last edited Jun 09, 2012 03:46AM) (new)

℘~®~i~ ツ ~ $☻L☺ ~ ☾ℜ€D€ℜ€  ♥ ~!! (pri_XD) | 133 comments Hey, you can call me Pri. I've been on GR for a couple of weeks now and I'm loving it :) I've lived in three countries in my life and currently I'm living in India. I'm a sarcastic, serious kind of a girl, but one who loves laughing :P if that made any sense. And, I love reading! I've been reading books since I was 6 years old, and I'm so glad I was introduced to the world of books at a young age :)

Beatrice (beatricemasalunga) Hi! I'm Beatrice from Philippines. :)

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE (WingsofFreedom) | 4231 comments Welcome to the group everyone :)

message 4014: by Tessa (new)

Tessa (pineappleperson) | 61 comments hi im tessa and im from the southern hemisphere i love reading and im not saying what country im from cause i dont want to be stalked

Captainm2 Hey guys I'm Captainm2!

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE (WingsofFreedom) | 4231 comments Welcome Tessa and Captainm2!!!!!

message 4017: by Irene (new)

Irene | 7270 comments Welcome everyone!

Captainm2 Thanks!

Kristen (kkocsis) | 2 comments Hey im Kristen and I'm 17. I am from Minnesota dontcha know?

message 4020: by Irene (new)

Irene | 7270 comments Hi Kristen, welcome!

Jessica Jerkins (Jesssjerkins) | 1 comments Hi guys! :) I'm Jessica, i'm from a small town in Ohio.I'm 15, soon to be 16. I love to read, write, swim, run and talk to people :) Lovely to meet you guys :)!

message 4022: by Irene (new)

Irene | 7270 comments Hi Jessica, nice to meet you too!

£mily (3mily991) | 1172 comments Hello everyone! :)

message 4024: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi hi, all!
((guys, I'm thinking about changing my catch frase, but I'm not sure what to. Suggestions are welcome:))

message 4025: by SEMI PRECIOUS JADE (last edited Jun 15, 2012 06:54AM) (new)

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE (WingsofFreedom) | 4231 comments sup y'all!

message 4026: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Jane (AngelicDhampir) | 1 comments Hey! My names AJ im from the philippines :3 and reading is something I cannot live without. :3

message 4028: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi AJ:)

message 4029: by Irene (new)

Irene | 7270 comments Hey AJ, I understands :)

Brenna McGovern (theemarauderess) Hello :) I am Brenna and I live in Lexington, South Carolina. I am 14 years old and am currently a Freshman :3 I love both reading and writing a lot and I love talking to people who love the same. CAUTION : I am a HUGEE Potterhead <3

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE (WingsofFreedom) | 4231 comments Welcome to the group Brenna! I'm sure we all love to read here right? lol XD

message 4032: by Iqra (new)

Iqra Raza | 9 comments Hello Friends!!!!!!
This is Zaina Khan from India.I am 15 years old an' am very passionate about reading and writing. I just love books. I wrote a book when I was in 7th standard an' am writing another book now. I just came across this club and I found you people so warm and friendly that I was tempted to join this club.

Brittany (BrittyJC) | 1236 comments Hi! Welcome Zaina!

message 4034: by Irene (new)

Irene | 7270 comments Welcome All!

ᴀʀɪᴇᴌ [ oh dear, pumpkin ♦ ] Hi, I'm Ariel and I'm 21 but this is a fun group.

I love reading. :D

£mily (3mily991) | 1172 comments Welcome Ariel!

message 4037: by Iqra (new)

Iqra Raza | 9 comments Hi Brittany!!!!

message 4038: by Iqra (new)

Iqra Raza | 9 comments Hi Frnz, I would like to recommend this link for poetry http://www.voicesnet.org/displayonepo.... Hope you enjoy!!!!

Allie  | 9 comments Hey all, I'm Allie and I'm from the U.S.A. I love reading!

The Airship Librarian (TheAirshipLibrarian) | 2189 comments Gack, there have been a lot of new people since I went MIA.
Hello to all new peoples. I'm way too lazy to read back and individually welcome you all by name.

message 4041: by Irene (new)

Irene | 7270 comments Hey Allie!

message 4042: by Terry (new)

Terry Baldwin (terrygbaldwin) | 1 comments HI, my name is Terry and I'm pretty far past 17. I'm an author, and I'm having my first teen novel published this summer. I've also written a book for younger readers, say 9-12. I hope it's okay for me to join the group. Mainly I just want to listen to what everybody has to say.

message 4043: by Irene (new)

Irene | 7270 comments Hi Terry and that is awesome! We actally have readers hear of all ages, as long as you follow the rules you are welcome.

message 4044: by Iqra (new)

Iqra Raza | 9 comments Hi everyone, welcome to the group of young readers!!!!

message 4045: by Macie (new)

Macie (MaeStar) | 9 comments Hi guys im Macie from Arizona, usa. I just got my kindle fire (im on it right now) and just made my good reads account and library account for ereaing books. Im almost 14 in 8th grade and i cant wait to start ebooking!! Haha

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE (WingsofFreedom) | 4231 comments Welcome everyone!!!! :)

message 4047: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 1954 comments Welcome everyone, hope you guys have fun in our awesome group!

Charlotte Postings (Hell0imchar) Hello! I just joined; I'm Char & I think it's fair to say I'm a bit of a bookworm ;)

Nice to meet you ^^

message 4049: by Irene (new)

Irene | 7270 comments Welcome all?

message 4050: by Roy (last edited Jun 26, 2012 09:44AM) (new)

Roy Lee | 18 comments Well, hey doods :)
I'm a junior in high school, but I still enjoy a good fiction/fantasy book now and then.
Other than that, erum, I'm from S. Cali and i play the clarinet.
Nice to join this group of yours, ★ Jess