Outlander Series discussion

Scottish Fun! > Outlander Trivia Question Game (Possible Spoilers)

Comments (showing 1-50 of 1,289) (1289 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

message 1: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 259 comments Lets start a game about the Outlander series. Someone will pose a trivia question about the series. Then when someone answers the question right, the person that asked the question will then tell them to go.

message 2: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 259 comments Question: Who gave Jamies Mother the boar braclet?

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (1975reader) | 13 comments Murtag

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (1975reader) | 13 comments Who gave Jamie's mother (Ellen?) the pearl necklace?

message 5: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (les2car) | 131 comments MacRannoch of Eldridge Manor

message 6: by Kim (new)

Kim | 1 comments When you've done all you can do, what do you do next/then?

message 7: by Lady (new)

Lady England | 91 comments You keep on doing what you're supposed to do.

Isn't that what Jaime told Fergus when he tried to commit suicide? Jaime was talking more to himself than Fergus because he thought that Claire would be dead from the "Fever" (poisoning) when he got home.

message 8: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn What did Jamie get Claire for their twenty-fourth wedding anniversary?

message 9: by Lady (new)

Lady England | 91 comments Jaime bought Claire the medical kit and gave it to her while they were on the boat going to Cross Creek.

message 10: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Yea, you are right. I like this scene because I can see Jamie excited to give Claire her present. It was also a perfect gift for her and shows that he understands her. He is too cute.

message 11: by Lady (new)

Lady England | 91 comments Jaime is too cute.

Another trivia question...
Who gave Claire another medical kit?

message 12: by Marguerite (new)

Marguerite (ClassyIrish) | 20 comments Lady wrote: "Jaime is too cute.

Another trivia question...
Who gave Claire another medical kit?"

Lord John as a wedding gift

message 13: by Gam26 (new)

Gam26 | 22 comments Frank gave her the first one when she graduated for medical school. It has her monogram.

message 14: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 259 comments Okay, Margurerite, Your it!

Nice answer Gam26!

message 15: by Marguerite (new)

Marguerite (ClassyIrish) | 20 comments who painted the miniatures that Frank showed to his class?

message 16: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 259 comments That would be Ellen Faser, Jamies Mother, I beleive.

message 17: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Wow! I barely remember that scene with Frank showing the minatures. What book was that in? I would like to read it again because that would be quite a coincidence.

message 18: by ChristinaRae (last edited Nov 04, 2009 09:25PM) (new)

ChristinaRae | 295 comments Actually, Bri painted the miniatures, (I think in ABOSAA) but the books never mention what became of them in the meantime. The paintings are of Jaime and Claire, and Ellen Fraser never met Claire.

message 19: by Fiona (new)

Fiona (yahoodymcewan) | 116 comments It was in DIA that Frank showed his class the miniatures

message 20: by Marguerite (new)

Marguerite (ClassyIrish) | 20 comments I am sure it was Bree, though Frank did not know it, but i do not recall which book it came from.
So, ChristineRae, according to the rules, it is now your turn.

message 21: by ChristinaRae (new)

ChristinaRae | 295 comments UH, uh, uh-oh.
(deer in headlamps moment):)

message 22: by ChristinaRae (new)

ChristinaRae | 295 comments OK, what artifact did Roger find that proved Claire had been in the past?

message 23: by Marguerite (new)

Marguerite (ClassyIrish) | 20 comments Was it Frank who found the newspaper clipping?

message 24: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 259 comments Kathryn wrote: "Wow! I barely remember that scene with Frank showing the minatures. What book was that in? I would like to read it again because that would be quite a coincidence."

Wow, you guys are good. I forgot that it was Bree.

message 25: by ChristinaRae (new)

ChristinaRae | 295 comments Marguerite wrote: "Was it Frank who found the newspaper clipping? "

I don't think so, and that wasn't the artifact I was thinking of.

message 26: by Marguerite (new)

Marguerite (ClassyIrish) | 20 comments The miniture?

message 27: by ChristinaRae (new)

ChristinaRae | 295 comments No. It was a document.

message 28: by Megan (new)

Megan | 97 comments It was the document that claire signed as witness for jamie to give young jaime lallybroch because he thought he would die in battle, right before culloden and claire through the stones pregnant w/ Bree, in DIA

message 29: by Megan (new)

Megan | 97 comments who is the person that says that Claire should have married him instead of Jamie right before they die?

message 30: by ChristinaRae (new)

ChristinaRae | 295 comments Megan, you were right. It was the 'deed of sasine' with Claire's signature.

message 31: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (les2car) | 131 comments Megan wrote: "who is the person that says that Claire should have married him instead of Jamie right before they die?"

Was it Rupert?

message 32: by Kelly (new)

Kelly  | 235 comments I think it was Dougal

message 33: by Megan (new)

Megan | 97 comments Rupert, in dragonfly in amber, when they are stuck in the church after the little battle before claire volunteers to go to the English. i think dougal also told claire he would have married her if he wasn't still married at the time, good thinking, that's why I love these discussions, it makes me remember things that have slipped through the cracks of my Outlander mind, lol

message 34: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (les2car) | 131 comments In Outlander, what gift did MacRannoch give to Jamie - which was really meant for Claire?

message 35: by ChristinaRae (new)

ChristinaRae | 295 comments Leslie wrote: "In Outlander, what gift did MacRannoch give to Jamie - which was really meant for Claire?"

The Wolfskin.

message 36: by Megan (new)

Megan | 97 comments was it pearls, like a matching set that went with the one of jamie's mother? I can't remember for sure, but I do remember Jamie saying a man couldn't give a married woman a present like that, so he gave it to Jamie to give to Claire.

message 37: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (les2car) | 131 comments Megan you are right. He sent a pearl bracelet that matched the pearl necklace that was Jamie's mothers. MacRannoch gave the necklace to Ellen.

message 38: by Megan (new)

Megan | 97 comments What was the name of Jamie and Claire's first daughter?

message 39: by Kelly (new)

Kelly  | 235 comments Faith

message 40: by Megan (new)

Megan | 97 comments Correct :)

message 41: by Kelly (new)

Kelly  | 235 comments What is Jamie's full name?

message 42: by Megan (new)

Megan | 97 comments James Alexander Malcolm MacKenzie Fraser

message 43: by Megan (new)

Megan | 97 comments In Dragonfly in Amber, what does Jamie say Claire is? (the men call her this when they were going to rape her)

message 44: by ChristinaRae (new)

ChristinaRae | 295 comments Is it the 'white lady' or 'white witch'?

message 45: by Megan (new)

Megan | 97 comments correct :)

message 46: by ChristinaRae (last edited Nov 10, 2009 04:11PM) (new)

ChristinaRae | 295 comments What person prompted Claire's return to Scotland in modern times?

message 47: by Megan (new)

Megan | 97 comments Was it Frank? I can't remember

message 48: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (les2car) | 131 comments Was it Roger who told Claire that Jamie lived through Culloden?

message 49: by Kelly (new)

Kelly  | 235 comments was it Frank's death?

message 50: by ChristinaRae (new)

ChristinaRae | 295 comments Claire sites a specific person (not a realtive and not Roger, she didn't meet him until she got there) as being the catalyst for her return to Scotland.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

unread topics | mark unread