Hunger Games Trilogy discussion

Characters > Cinna?

Comments (showing 151-200 of 473) (473 new)    post a comment »

♥ ĸαяα ♥ (Kara_writes) Summer wrote: "Cinna's actor has to be beautiful in every single way. They have to get someone who can't simpathize with his situation. They can't get some actor who would say, "Oh, I want to do it because it's n..."

yeh, I completely agree with you.

message 152: by Barbara or EndlesslySparkly, I get my fish shipped to me from district 4 (new)

Barbara or EndlesslySparkly | 1067 comments Mod
woah summer u had everything planned lol
but is there sum one like tat tat collins can put on the movies, we may not know but hopefully there is :D

Gabry (Goobie) Cinna also has to be hot in the cinna way, but you've nailed it down. Also, actor must be focused on what Cinna really does, which is make clothing spectacular.

message 154: by Barbara or EndlesslySparkly, I get my fish shipped to me from district 4 (new)

does tat mean he has to say faboulous a million times :o

message 155: by Nani (new)

Nani no he has to be a little more controlled

message 156: by Barbara or EndlesslySparkly, I get my fish shipped to me from district 4 (new)

phew ok kinda gettin woried there

message 157: by Nani (new)

Nani lol

Gabry (Goobie) No, actor must be Cinna like and make amazing outfits like the wedding dress.

message 159: by Barbara or EndlesslySparkly, I get my fish shipped to me from district 4 (last edited Jul 14, 2010 06:51PM) (new)

this is how it should be

Cinna:katniss i made you five dresses try them on quickly girl wat u waitin for?
Katniss:cinna how did you get all theses dresses made in one day?
Cinna: u aint tha only one excited bout this wedding so chop chop!

message 160: by Nani (new)

Nani like the conversation

message 161: by Laura , shut up and eat your pears (new)

Laura  | 778 comments Mod
Summer wrote: "Cinna's actor has to be beautiful in every single way. They have to get someone who can't simpathize with his situation. They can't get some actor who would say, "Oh, I want to do it because it's n..."

If I were a 21 year old man, I would soooo play Cinna. XD

message 162: by Barbara or EndlesslySparkly, I get my fish shipped to me from district 4 (new)

lol ok laura

message 163: by Laura , shut up and eat your pears (new)

Really! I'm a lot quieter and . . . nicer, I guess, in general, than when I'm typing. ;P

Gabry (Goobie) xDD I wonder how'd you look like then.

message 165: by Barbara or EndlesslySparkly, I get my fish shipped to me from district 4 (new)

she wud look lik a 21 yr old man tats my guess hehe

Gabry (Goobie) But would she be Cinna like?

message 167: by Barbara or EndlesslySparkly, I get my fish shipped to me from district 4 (last edited Jul 16, 2010 02:10PM) (new)

idk lets ask her laura wud you look lik cinna hehe

message 168: by Laura , shut up and eat your pears (new)

I would look like Cinna. Really.

I have dark brown hair and if I were a man it would probably be CINNA HAIR!! :D I have brown/hazel/blue/gray/everycolorofthefreakingrainbow eyes, normal build, sort of tall... >:D

Hint hint to all the stalkers...

message 170: by Laura , shut up and eat your pears (new)

D: I already said I can't...I'm sorry. I have way too many emails as it is.

message 171: by Laura , shut up and eat your pears (new)

D: Spamming much?

Milena | 21 comments Cinna is a genius. But I didn't finish Catching Fire yet. Does he get killed because of the dress that gives name to the book?

message 173: by Barbara or EndlesslySparkly, I get my fish shipped to me from district 4 (new)

I WONT LET OUT ANY SPOILERS FOR U

Milena | 21 comments Thanks!! :-)

message 175: by Laura , shut up and eat your pears (new)

Just reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad it!

Milena | 21 comments Me too. So... where is Peeta?

message 177: by Laura , shut up and eat your pears (new)

Did you finish reading it?

IF YOU DID:

***SPOILER SPOILER***

Idk.

***SPOILER SPOILER OVER***

Ebony~My God's not dead, He's surely ALIVE! (Ebonypelt) oh wow. that's sooooo informative.
Cinna rocks by the way! he's one of my favorite characters! im dying to know what happens to him!!

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 173 comments Hugh Dancy would be the best Cinna eva:)

lolz...Laura, I love your spoiler!

Anika | 329 comments I think he would make a pretty good Cinna :) And Laura your spoiler was so awesome!

Milena | 21 comments FYI. Mission complete. I did finish Catching Fire yesterday. Great spoiler Laura!! :-D

Can't wait for Mockingjay. Release date: tomorrow! Perrrfect.

message 182: by Alli (new)

Alli (AlliC) OMIGOSSSSH, if they're sold out when i get there.......im gonna be so pissed......end of catching fire----biggest cliffhanger in the history of big cliffhangers. WTF. (sorry about my profanity.)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 173 comments It was a HUGE cliffhanger!!! That would sooo be horrible:(

message 184: by Alli (new)

Alli (AlliC) yeah, because i can't go until the afternoon, so there might not be anymore!!! :'( *sobs*

message 185: by Faith (last edited Aug 23, 2010 04:43PM) (new)

Faith (ItsmeFaith) | 106 comments I think cinna iz dead >:-)

message 186: by Alli (new)

Alli (AlliC) i'll cry if he's dead. he's sooo amazing.

Milena | 21 comments I'm afraid so. What reason the president has to keep him alive? Until the launch he had to prepare Katniss for the Games. After that, there is no reason to keep him alive. Unless he's an Avox now.

message 188: by Alli (new)

Alli (AlliC) wtf- NO HE CAN'T BE AN AVOX!!!!!!!! dammit, no! just, omigod- NOOOOOO. dpoahsdpofhpoahdhodhfosdb hsdofaspdofhdd nooooooooo :'( *starts sobbing uncontrolablly*

message 189: by Barbara or EndlesslySparkly, I get my fish shipped to me from district 4 (new)

i know how u feel Alli
fhdsuoidjfsdn,sosdhsjg,snf,dnfkhfkdshkjsgkshdkjfdshghdfgkjhdfkgdkjgdfkghfdkdfg he cant die kfhfsdhfshfkshdfkshkfhfhsdf;d i loveeeeee u cinna ljfskjfsdhfdhfkdshfdshskd*bangs head on keyboard*asbdashkajsHDKAHsdjhsaA

message 190: by Alli (new)

Alli (AlliC) he just CAN'T DIE!!!! he's just....HE'S CINNA!!!!! HE'S AMAZING!!!! OMG-- got my copy :D:D:D:D::D::D!!!!!!

message 191: by Gabry (last edited Aug 24, 2010 06:33PM) (new)

Gabry (Goobie) I MISS CINNA!

message 192: by Alli (new)

Alli (AlliC) he's gorgeous.

message 193: by [deleted user] (new)

Cinna was one of my favorite characters, i can't believe Collins killed him off!!! :.(
But it was alittle for the good. :\ I guess Katniss wouldn't have agreed to be the mockingjay without him.

message 194: by Alli (new)

Alli (AlliC) dude, spoiler. should put a warning, just in case, yknow? but yeah, SO SAD!!!!!! he was so amazing.....*sobs* but really, if was still alive, what part would he play? not much...creates more intensity, that way...but still!!! :'(

♫ Andrea the car crash heart ♫ (spicy_tang) | 314 comments i loved cinna!! he was the first one that was actually nice to katniss (other than peeta) when she got to the capitol for the 74th hunger games. CINNA!!

message 196: by Alli (new)

Alli (AlliC) cinna was my man, u know? i totally got dibs.

Briaq  (Briaq) They never said flat out if Cinna is dead...but I think he is...

♫ Andrea the car crash heart ♫ (spicy_tang) | 314 comments yeah, i noticed that. i guess everyone just assumed he was dead since he never made a reappearance. i miss him. :(

message 199: by Barbara or EndlesslySparkly, I get my fish shipped to me from district 4 (new)

*knee slap* dude the angel Raziel can bring back Heath Ledger!!! lol there u go Andrea and Alexis i have talked bout Raziel once more.

message 200: by Alli (new)

Alli (AlliC) cinna is definetley dead. katniss talked about it a bunch of times. it's so sad....:'( and finnick. poor, poor, finnick.....now if you'll excuse me, i'll just go cry in that corner over there...

unread topics | mark unread