Writers Wrule discussion

Introduce yourself

Comments (showing 1-50 of 89) (89 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Carter, We need to get this group going again (new)

Carter | 131 comments Mod
Introduce yourself here!

I'm Carter. I love to write because its fun! I live in the hot Florida weather. UGH!

message 2: by Carter, We need to get this group going again (new)

LOL!!!

Maria [the clockwork creeps on useless lives] (MariaChhile) | 51 comments Hi! I'm Maria! I love to write cuz it's part of me! i'm always described as really crazy, a dork, a doofus, so call me watever u want! I live in minnesota in a suburb near st. Paul. Ugh. I have 2 brothers, one dog, and one friend who's pretty much my sis, so one sister. I'm part greek, part italian. Oh, and I'm awesome!!!

message 4: by Carter, We need to get this group going again (new)

cool

Joelle (violentpirate) | 25 comments I'm Joelle. I live in Nebraska and am going to the art museum on Saturday. Writing is cool and I use much to many passive verbs according to my English teacher.

({Hannah}) (LettingtheInkDry) lolz
I'm Shades and I love writing!

Maria [the clockwork creeps on useless lives] (MariaChhile) | 51 comments i wish my full username could fit, sadly, it doesn't. It was Maria-GinnyWeasly-Squirrelflight/PersonWhoMightNeedMentalHelpOhLookAFLyingCookie

({Hannah}) (LettingtheInkDry) lolz I <3 ur username!

Joelle (violentpirate) | 25 comments haha, that's funny. and exactly my point about my friends. that is so like them. only different. in a funny/good way.

oh yeah I tend to always/most of the times use slashes. and illustrate with/move my hands as I talk and/or say 'slash'.

Joelle (violentpirate) | 25 comments you're awesome slash happy graduation slash get well slash you're fired.

haha funniest video ever. well one of them anyway...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGPiONPzvkY

it's really old. really old. but funny. he looks way different now...

Maria [the clockwork creeps on useless lives] (MariaChhile) | 51 comments i can't slash watch slash it!!!

Joelle (violentpirate) | 25 comments no! then go to youtube.com and look up 'you're awesome mitchell davis' okay. go!

Maria [the clockwork creeps on useless lives] (MariaChhile) | 51 comments YAY! YOU THINK THAT I'M AWESOME! THANK YOU!!! Or maybe you're telling me to get well. or saying happy graduation. Or maybe *gasp* I"M FIRED!!! (by who? The only business i have i kinda own)

Joelle (violentpirate) | 25 comments (awesome btw)

I love that video, first one I saw of his. Mitchell is just so funny...

Maria [the clockwork creeps on useless lives] (MariaChhile) | 51 comments (what do you meanz by awesome)

Joelle (violentpirate) | 25 comments that I think you're awesome. unless your sick/ just got your arm cut off...

Manahil | 16 comments hi i am manahil.i like doing all kind stuff but i hate when people give be orders and i love to bake and do gun shooting

Manahil | 16 comments and i love writing

Manahil | 16 comments stories and asseys

message 25: by Catherine, the backup gal (new)

Catherine (cmt137) | 232 comments Mod
Hey im catherine!! Im here cuz maryam invited me and.............o! I read lots and write un pecito but thats okay! I also dont take spanish!

Maryam. | 70 comments Hi guys!!!!Lily invited me here!!Thank you!!Oh and I have a feeling this group will be awesome!!

Oh yeah..so I'am Maryam..I love reading and writing.OH AND MUSIC.....anything left??Lol

Maryam. | 70 comments :D, I'am so glad I joined!

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) Hi. My name is Randi. I love to read and write. Thanks for inviting me, Lily.

Amelia Mapstone | 55 comments Hello, all! I'm Amelia and I LOVE to read and write and draw. Writing is more than a passion to me; it's like an obsession and a love. AND a passion.

my favorite saying- Write on! :)

Maryam. | 70 comments Hey Amelia!

Amelia Mapstone | 55 comments Hi! *waves*

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi I am Meghan! Maryam invited me to join. Looks pretty cool!

Acacia (acaciaa) Hi, I'm Acacia! I love writing so much. It's completely a part of me. I have a couple stories up on Goodreads.

Oh, also. I should warn you now, I am completely insane. If something that I say/write doesn't seem like it makes any sense, it's probably because it doesn't.

Cj_ (ordinary) | 1 comments Hi.i'm Cj i really love to write a poem you can see that and live a comment on my writing. ^.-

message 35: by Catherine, the backup gal (new)

is there like a page where u can just post ur story on here? id love feedback and comments on mine!

Maryam. | 70 comments I think there is Critique...Oh and thank you so much for joining guys!

message 37: by Carter, We need to get this group going again (new)

Thanks for joining. You can post them on critique and we will comment

Manahil | 16 comments sorry forgot music.i love music

message 39: by Catherine, the backup gal (new)

Okay i did!! Thanks!

Maryam. | 70 comments Hey Hello!!!(should I call you that)

Acacia (acaciaa) Hello Hello!

Snuffleupagus! (Snuffleupagus) | 2 comments hey there im butterfly and im insane. or so people keep telling me...anyways i love to read and i attempt to write. music is huge part of me and ummmmm i need a second knee surgery on the same knee?

Nada | 6 comments I'm Nada. I love music, reading, writing, and pretty much all the other arts. I'm also VERY critical of my own writing, so I may not post any stories anytime soon :)

Den (Den_) Zombies. :)

Manahil | 16 comments hi hello

message 46: by Catherine, the backup gal (new)

Oh hello hello!! Thanks for commenting on my story!!

☠*Jenny*☠ ♥yep, that one♥  (cherishtime) hey im jenny
i luv writing!!!!!!!!!!
im goin into 7th and luvs reading and writing and drawing!

Den (Den_) I know, thank you. :D I like the island one more though. ><

Joelle (violentpirate) | 25 comments http://twitpic.com/fwijh

zombie kitten!

I love zombies...

Kriss (Krisslee) | 22 comments Joelle wrote: "http://twitpic.com/fwijh

zombie kitten!

I love zombies..."

Nice, hehe... Thats freaky and cool looking at the same time...

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread