Thirst No. 1: The Last Vampire, Black Blood, and Red Dice (Thirst, #1) Thirst No. 1 discussion

Ray,sita,humans.

Comments (showing 1-20 of 20) (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayla Hello.
Now i know the ending mad me very mad in this book. i just wanted to rip the page out.

Do you think she is really human? i think that she is a temp. human./ c:

any ideas?

Amberjade ugh I shouldn't have read this... haha.

Amberjade I don't know, I'm mad. I don't think she's human, probably a hybrid like Arturo... but who saw that one coming? Really? I want to know who was at the door.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I hated the ending >.<

message 5: by Amber. Vampire Queen. (last edited Apr 04, 2011 05:09AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amber. Vampire Queen. The ending was sad when it should have happy.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

yup

♥Sky♥ I think she is human.

Sita destroys all her good relationships

Narneh I also didn't like the ending but more for the fact that this woman just can't let things be. I mean she has to go back in time to fix all the stuff that she just felt compelled to meddle in.

How many times does Krishna have to come to her and tell her to just let things be...I found Sita to constantly say one thing and do another. After 5000 years I feel she should have learnt something.

I haven't read the 3rd book but considering it's set in a time after the 2nd book it's a good guess to say she isn't human.

message 9: by Tayanna (new) - added it

Tayanna i believe that she is human but only for a little while i believe she'll go back to being a vampire i too was quite upset at the ending

Selena the writer wants to continue the story then he will eventually give back her powers. thats the whole piont of the series.

Kimberly Um, really don't care.

I think she really is a human (hopefully she's a smarter human - never seen such a dumb vampire.)

But not reading the next book to find out. The first one was torturous.(Totally spelled that wrong.)

ʙʟᴀᴢɪɴɢʟʏ She Is Human.

and I can Tell you who's behind the door if you'd like;)

message 13: by Kimberly (last edited Aug 25, 2011 10:25AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Kimberly ***SPOILER***

OMG rose plzzzzzz lol! Cuz I'm not gonna read the next one, and I need to know what happens:P...

I know it was that unknown guy and then Seymour, but who was the unknown guy? *Sorry for the spoiler everyone.*

ʙʟᴀᴢɪɴɢʟʏ I'll message ya Kimberly;)

ʙʟᴀᴢɪɴɢʟʏ Of it won't let me. I have a better Idea:) Go to the conversation where were commenting on my comment (if that makes sense)

Kimberly UM ok let me try to find it.

Kimberly Thanks, btw

ʙʟᴀᴢɪɴɢʟʏ No Prob. I still don't know how do to the spoilers thingie

Kimberly what spoilers thingie? In your reviews?

ʙʟᴀᴢɪɴɢʟʏ Nah idk what it is.....lol.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Thirst No. 1: The Last Vampire, Black Blood, and Red Dice (other topics)