Just Listen Just Listen discussion

For Anyone Who Wants to Talk About This Book

Comments (showing 1-50 of 122) (122 new)    post a comment »

Emma I thought it was really really good! i stayed until 2;30 in the morning last night reading it and i did not even finish! But I did this morning. Very predictable Sarah Dessen, although I didn't see Clarke and Rolly coming. At all. Owen though. I love Owen. his take on music is the exact same as mine. I couldn't imagine a world without it..but i'm not as obssessed as he is :D So yeah just wanted to here what any other fans thought.

Maddie Parker this book is amazing!!!

Marissa Yes, it was a very typical book. However, I still loved it. Owen was a really cool character; he was so weird. That whole anger management thing was interesting and original. And I loved how serious he was about music. :)

Jasmine I loved this book!! It was the very first Sarah Dessen Book I read!!! <3

Maddie Parker omg me too!

Atarah Poling It's one of my favorite books. I like Dessen's keeping the moon better... however this one really is amazing. Owen's taste in music is interesting like mine as well. My parents always tease me for the stuff I listen to lol. But all in all I really loved it

Maddie Parker my brothjers got me listing to this one kind of music.. its so differnt form what i use to listin to but its amazing. my friends are scared of the music but i love it

Celeste Im Hispanic!Not Mexican! There's A HUGE Difference wrote: "my brothjers got me listing to this one kind of music.. its so differnt form what i use to listin to but its amazing. my friends are scared of the music but i love it"

Interesting user name; care to share the story behind it?

By saying "this one kind of music" what do you mean??? The kind that Owen listens to?

ضحى الحداد this book is my top one recommended book to all YA readers .. it has everything , fun , love and real life .. I just LOVE IT

Kendall Anne Yes! It was so great. I didn't think I would like it as much as I did....if you keep an open mind you can enjoy just about any book. :)

Meagan i really love this book too not trying to be a broken record or anything lol i loved rolly :P amazing books and sarah dessen is an amazing author as well

Atarah Poling Meagan wrote: "i really love this book too not trying to be a broken record or anything lol i loved rolly :P amazing books and sarah dessen is an amazing author as well"

That she is. I really haven't found one book of hers that I have not liked

Meagan me either but i do like some more than others :)

Megan i really liked it and ya it was a very predictable sarah dessen book lol

Megan Atarah wrote: "Meagan wrote: "i really love this book too not trying to be a broken record or anything lol i loved rolly :P amazing books and sarah dessen is an amazing author as well"

That she is. I really have..."

i agreee totally

Meagan haha i this book is one of my favs by her but i also really like the truth about forever this lullaby and along for the ride:)

Megan Meagan wrote: "haha i this book is one of my favs by her but i also really like the truth about forever this lullaby and along for the ride:)"

those ones r my favorite to lol :)

Melisa I like this book better than The Truth about Forever. I totally fell in love with Owen!

Maddie Parker Celeste wrote: "Im Hispanic!Not Mexican! There's A HUGE Difference wrote: "my brothjers got me listing to this one kind of music.. its so differnt form what i use to listin to but its amazing. my friends are scare..."

haha yeha people keep saying that mexican and hispanic are the same =.. when there is a huge differnence lol :p

Celeste Maddie Jae Freaking Parker wrote: "Celeste wrote: "Im Hispanic!Not Mexican! There's A HUGE Difference wrote: "my brothjers got me listing to this one kind of music.. its so differnt form what i use to listin to but its amazing. my f..."

Yeah, I here you. I'm half Spanish (like from Spain) and there are SOOOOO many differences.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

it's so like th book SPEAK, right? if you guys read it

Meagan yes very similar but i liked this book better

Sarah Green Very Sarah Dessen Book, it's very predictable but it still gives you that warm fuzzy feeling of a happy ending in the end. I loved this book.

Meagan haha yep they are great even if they are predictable

message 25: by Casey (new) - added it

Casey Archual I absolutely hated this book. When i got to the middle of the book it was soooo boring!!! I could barely even finish it.

Carita I always love all the boys in her books, but sometimes they disapoint you like in That Summer, Someone like you and Dreamaland, otheewise they are all so charming.

Meagan i know right they are soo loveable haha...casey how come you didnt like this book?

SakuraTenshi i absolutely loved this book and i have read it hundreds of times^_^

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

SakuraTenshi wrote: "i absolutely loved this book and i have read it hundreds of times^_^"

i found you! anyways, sorry to be so weird, but this book is just so awesome! i love how sarah dessen always makes the boy save the girl in some way, and how she shows how girls and boys can really connect

Lchristinac oooh i love this book! i like how owen just seems so chill ;)

Emsely Jasmine wrote: "I loved this book!! It was the very first Sarah Dessen Book I read!!! <3"

You should read 'The truth about forever' that one is really good too.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Meagan ohh and along for the ride that one is great to but this one is one of my most favorites lol

SakuraTenshi Clovergirl wrote: "SakuraTenshi wrote: "i absolutely loved this book and i have read it hundreds of times^_^"

i found you! anyways, sorry to be so weird, but this book is just so awesome! i love how sarah dessen a..."

lol you're not weird:D i also love they way she makes the boy save the girl and how they have a really cute connection to each other.

Isobelle Waite I loved this book , the way in which a blank CD finally made her listen (a) so cutee

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

i know, i also love how the girls kinda doubt about how the boy feels about her even though it's so obvious that the boy likes her

Meagan me too! i love how at the end she helps with the radio station story of my life lol

Meagan yes he is!

message 39: by Amra (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amra Nadira Owen was the best part of the book! i love how Sarah Dessen never revealed what happened until the very end. Great Read!

Meagan i agree :)

Codie Papageorgiou Loved this book! so awesome i finished it in one day and bought it right after!! Owen is my favorite male lead character!!! he was sweet, funny, caring, and everything else you could want in a character.

Kylie This book was amazing!! I used it for an essay for class. It was just great!

Alyssa This book is A M A Z I N G! My friend recommened it, and I'm forever grateful. Perfect for teens everywhere!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree with all of you, i loved owen's sister too!!!!!!!!

Roseanne Jasmine wrote: "I loved this book!! It was the very first Sarah Dessen Book I read!!! <3"
Same here. :)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

this was the second sarah dessen book i read

SakuraTenshi Clovergirl wrote: "this was the second sarah dessen book i read"

same it was the second sarah dessen book i read^_^

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah whatever

message 49: by Kait (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kait This is probably my favorite Sarah Dessen book. I loved how the characters were so different and unique in their own way, and how it kept referring back to people outside the glass window of their house and how they must look like a regular American family, but behind the glass there's a whole other story.

message 50: by Ali (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ali G i love it!

« previous 1 3

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Just Listen (other topics)