Pagan Fiction discussion

Which book is this?

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ancestral (new)

Ancestral Gael This was posted to a list of which I am a member. Any help appreciated.

NOTE: it is not by Anne Rice.

"Several years ago, during a move, a couple boxes of books were lost. Through the years, I've managed to replace most of the lost books, but one has remained elusive. I don't recall the title or the author; otherwise, I'd be able to track it down myself.

It was a book about a family of witches, and had a Anne Rice-lite feel to it. It was not written by a well-known author, at least I had never heard of him/her before. The book was probably published in the early 90s -- although possibly during a broader time frame, sometime between the late-80s and the mid-90s.

The book chronicled the exploits of a family of witches from the days of Salem to modern times, each generation detailed in vignettes. My memories of it beyond that are hazy, but one section involved an Irish witch named Cassie and there was an Italian witch involved as well.

I've exhausted my searching skills through Google, Yahoo and Amazon. I know this is a longshot, but I thought perhaps someone here would recognize the book from my description. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated."

message 2: by Joseph (new)

Joseph  (BlueManticore) | 3 comments 'Fraid I don't know it, Ancestral, but I just wanted to suggest you might get some more help if you post your question here, too: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/1...

message 3: by Ancestral (new)

Ancestral Gael Thanks Joseph. Have posted there, too.

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Anne Rice (other topics)