The 39 Clues ROX!!! discussion

The 39 Clues Series > SECRET CODE WITH ARRAY PAGE NUMBERS

Comments (showing 1-48 of 48) (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Leah | 4 comments if any of you noticed the page numbers at some point in each book become symbols or differnt numbers than what should be there.

ITS A SECRET NOTE! I figured it out and I know what it says....let's see if you can find out what it is!!! FIRST PERSON TO GET IT RIGHT WINS!

message 2: by Diana, The Tomas will SQUISH YOU!!! (new)

Diana | 635 comments Mod
I noticed that on the pages too. It's awesome, huh? I think there's already a topic for this though--it's called "Page Numbers Gone Wrong?"

Leah | 4 comments whats the code?

message 4: by Diana, The Tomas will SQUISH YOU!!! (new)

Diana | 635 comments Mod
"Anne Cahill did not drown."

Meghana | 378 comments Yeah,but then what's Leah talking about?There's another code?

*blink 182 is the greatest band ever* Brady | 192 comments the first three are anne cahill did not drown- about the titanic

the second is look to india- where to find the clue

the thirdis the competition is about hope- the hope diamond

message 7: by Diana, The Tomas will SQUISH YOU!!! (new)

Diana | 635 comments Mod
Leah's just talking about the code hidden in the page numbers. I think it's covered in the "Page Numbers Gone Wrong?" topic, which is in the "Books" or "Series" folder or something like that.

Meghana | 378 comments Oh...

Leah | 4 comments yeah the third one is right.....i think i got something completley different for the first two

Meghana | 378 comments Oh,I didn't get anything..

message 11: by Diana, The Tomas will SQUISH YOU!!! (last edited Aug 06, 2009 01:16PM) (new)

Diana | 635 comments Mod
I got them! :) I like the one that says, "The competition is about hope," because it's like the hope diamond, and Hope Cahill, and Dan and Amy need hope that they can trust their grandma and that they can finish/live through the contest.

And it's lightning/thundering right now! It's cool but I'm gonna die!! Ha ha

*blink 182 is the greatest band ever* Brady | 192 comments how did you get anything different????

Meghana | 378 comments Yeah,I think I'm still confused..

Leah | 4 comments that or i didnt do it. i dont remember

Meghana | 378 comments uh-huh...

Swiftfire Diana wrote: "I noticed that on the pages too. It's awesome, huh? I think there's already a topic for this though--it's called "Page Numbers Gone Wrong?""

Yup! ^-^

Meghana | 378 comments So....................

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) um......................

Meghana | 378 comments Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Cassie Meigs (babygirlraven7281999) | 26 comments I can't 4 the life of me figure out how on earth you-guys know this stuff! I tried & tried & tried 2 make sense of those, but gave up when I got a headache!

Meghana | 378 comments Cassie wrote: "I can't 4 the life of me figure out how on earth you-guys know this stuff! I tried & tried & tried 2 make sense of those, but gave up when I got a headache!"

:P

Practice my friend,practice

message 22: by Diana, The Tomas will SQUISH YOU!!! (new)

Diana | 635 comments Mod
I love figuring out codes!!!

Meghana | 378 comments YEAH! I FINISHED THE SWORD THEIF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) I JUST FINISHED BLACK CIRCLE!!!!!!!!!!!

message 25: by Diana, The Tomas will SQUISH YOU!!! (new)

Diana | 635 comments Mod
I NEED BLACK CIRCLE!!!!!!!!!!!

message 27: by Diana, The Tomas will SQUISH YOU!!! (new)

Diana | 635 comments Mod
Lol I know it :(

Meghana | 378 comments I FINISHED BEYOND THE GRAVE!!!!!!

Meghana | 378 comments YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Meghana | 378 comments so...

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) so.... what? lol

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I read Black circle about a month ago...

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

Swiftfire I haven't read it yet >.<

message 39: by Diana, The Tomas will SQUISH YOU!!! (new)

Diana | 635 comments Mod
Hey Queen Anidori-Kiladra Taliana Isilee! You read that book too?

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) lol. you mean The Goose Girl, Enna Burning, River Secrets, and Forest Born? yeah, i have. ((and it's still Rae. lol, you don't have to call me Queen Ani.....))

Meghana | 378 comments umm...what are we talking about again?

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) idk. lol

Meghana | 378 comments Wokay then!

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) lol. yeps!

message 47: by Diana, The Tomas will SQUISH YOU!!! (new)

Diana | 635 comments Mod
Rae*Ani/Isi* *RolePlay Addicted* wrote: "lol. you mean The Goose Girl, Enna Burning, River Secrets, and Forest Born? yeah, i have. ((and it's still Rae. lol, you don't have to call me Queen Ani.....))"

Lol yeah. *wistfully* I've only read the first two...

message 48: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 4789 comments Mod
I read all 39 clues book as of yet.. Any of you got card pack #2? For books 4-6, the Branch vs. Branch one? There is this guide book made by a Madrigal... There are many codes in it, and all of them? They're kind of scary... Man, I love it.. I had my nose in it all yesterday... The cover says, 'I am a madrigal.' The next page says, ' Jlet,' Which is just the Branch initials... THe long message on the top of the pages says, ' In this competition, the branches will fall by my hand. In the end there will be only Madrigals.' The Jonah Wizard code is, 'King Ludwig.' The Tomas Survival Camp is, 'Ekats Drool.' Alistair's code is, '284 Main St.', which is the Dragon Nautical store. The very last code is in tic-tac-toe code. It says, 'Eliminate Irina.' Oh, and the back cover says, 'Remember Madeleine,' Which is what it said on the cover page for the fifth book.

unread topics | mark unread