Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) Vampire Academy discussion

What if.. VA movie

Comments (showing 1-28 of 28) (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mrsrosmariebelikov hey everyone

Who do you think would make the best cast for a vampire Academy movie?

Suzan Aren't they going to make this into a Tv-series?

Black Queen Ian somerhalder should play dimitri becuase he's really hot.

Matthew For Sydney I would pick Amanda Seyfried.

Matthew Suzan wrote: "Aren't they going to make this into a Tv-series?"

I don't think so. But I have read that it is in process of being a movie. There writing the script and stuff.

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] How cool would that be??? I'm on the third book, paused @ chapter 27..im tempted to continue reading but I'm supposed to be sleeping lol..

Diana Rocha i absoulutely love this book series, but im worried that if they make it into a movie they might kill it

message 8: by Megan (new) - added it

Megan I htink it would be really hard to make this into a movie but i would choose a person who is like a cross between annabeth in percy jackson and vanessa hudgens!!

Shwetika Quantisha wrote: "Ian somerhalder should play dimitri becuase he's really hot."

I so totally agree !!!

Shwetika Diana wrote: "i absoulutely love this book series, but im worried that if they make it into a movie they might kill it"

IKR!!They have to stick to story line(word by word preferably ) and the casting have to be perfect

Niloo BEN BARNES as dimitri or andrei andrei. Both sexy as hell.

Marília I don't know who would be good for the part but whoever they choose will not be like we imagined!!

Marília Shwetika wrote: "Diana wrote: "i absoulutely love this book series, but im worried that if they make it into a movie they might kill it"

IKR!!They have to stick to story line(word by word preferably ) and the cast..."

Unfortunatly it rarely is they usually ruin adaptations, look at "the lightining thief" and "Eragon"!!! And I absolutely hate the Harry Potter movies!!!

Stormy All i know is that Johnny Depp would make an excellent Abe! I don't know about anyone else. I think they should find all new people. I don't see any of the well known actors or actresses of today as the characters. I just hope I'm not disappointed...

Callie Chermansky i think if they make it, it needs to be good because in my experince with books becoming movies, they havent been good.

Azareah Callie wrote: "i think if they make it, it needs to be good because in my experince with books becoming movies, they havent been good."

I agree! The movie never gives the book justice and makes people think it is a terrible book or series. It better be good.

message 17: by Rose (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rose I hope Odette Yustman would play Rose, but i also hope it'll be Sophia Bush or Genevieve Cortese.

And Amanda Seyfried should play Lissa.

I have no opinion about the other characters, other than it would be HILARIOUS if Johnny Depp would play Abe.

Christin i agree with u

message 19: by Kellie (last edited Jun 22, 2011 02:48PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kellie Rose: Odette Yutsman or Megan Fox
Dimitri: Ben Barnes
Lissa: Dianna Agron, Brittany Snow, or Ashley Benson
Adrian: Chase Crawford

I dont think Sophia Bush should play Rose because she looks to old.

message 20: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly I like Lyndsy Fonseca for Rose!

message 21: by Kimi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kimi Shwetika wrote: "Diana wrote: "i absoulutely love this book series, but im worried that if they make it into a movie they might kill it"

IKR!!They have to stick to story line(word by word preferably ) and the cast..."

Oh gosh I know... I actually loved the Twilight Series as a book but the screenwriter messed up the movies.

message 22: by Kimi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kimi Averie:) wrote: "Rose: Odette Yutsman or Megan Fox
Dimitri: Ben Barnes
Lissa: Dianna Agron, Brittany Snow, or Ashley Benson
Adrian: Chase Crawford

I dont think Sophia Bush should play Rose because she looks t..."

Yes
Demitri: Ian Somerhalder
Lissa: Ashley Benson
Adrian: Chase Crawford or Max Irons

I dunno who I'd choose for Rose.

message 23: by Rose (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rose Kelly wrote: "I like Lyndsy Fonseca for Rose!"

Aw, i love her too. She's pretty!

Avital Chase Crawford as Adrian but I don't agree with everyone else.
Dimitri is too perfect for me to imagine and Rose... Well all your actresses could not EVER play such a badass like Rose. Well except maybe Megan Fox but she's too old for the roll.

Avital Oh god I just read this comment above me.
Lyndsy Fonseca from Nikita? I loved her there how didn't I think of her before?
Lyndsy Fonseca will be the most amazing and perfect Rose. I have no doubt she will play the roll perfectly.

message 26: by Rose (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rose Avital wrote: "Oh god I just read this comment above me.
Lyndsy Fonseca from Nikita? I loved her there how didn't I think of her before?
Lyndsy Fonseca will be the most amazing and perfect Rose. I have no doubt s..."

She's really pretty, and she has that badass-look on her face, just like Rose.

Heather McCorkle Lyndsy would make a great Rose! It would be awesome to see them turn this into a movie or TV show, just as long as they do it right!

message 28: by Maja (new) - rated it 4 stars

Maja I'd love to see max irons as adrian, all the time that I was reading last sacrifice, I had him in my head as Adrian. It's probably because I watched red riding hood before. But now that I think about it, he'd do perfectly in my opinion... dimitri - ben barnes or gaspard ulliel
lissa - ashley benson or dianna agron or amanda seyfried
rose - sophia buch or lyndsy fonesca
christian - tony from skins :D

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Vampire Academy (other topics)