Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > Audo books

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Brandy *Ahviel* (ahviel) | 257 comments Hey guys. I am going on a five to six hour car ride dobyou have any suggestions on any good audio books that will keep me interested as well as awake since I will be driving.

message 2: by Clerah (new)

Clerah Although not PNR, I've been listening to J.D. Robb's In Death Series, narrated by Susan Ericksen, who by the way is very good. Her voice is very easy and interesting to listen to. She reads in a way that you won't fall asleep. And the story is great :)

DarkHeart "Vehngeance" (DarkHeart) | 737 comments J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series is great on audiobook. They're all read by Jim Frangione, and the consistency is nice. And Lover Avenged is something like 20 hours long.

Brandy *Ahviel* (ahviel) | 257 comments I might have to try BDB in audio. though I have read the books it might be interesting to hear the book

DarkHeart "Vehngeance" (DarkHeart) | 737 comments Oh, and I just listened to Pride and Prejudice and Zombies on audio - it was brilliant! Awesome narrator and a hilarious take on a classic.

Brandy *Ahviel* (ahviel) | 257 comments Darkheart,
That does sound hilarious. It might even put my 17 month old daughter to sleep or keep her awake since it is just her and I taking this drive. At night.
It does seem as though it would keep me awake.
I am going to BN tomorrow to check out their selection

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

J.D. Robb (other topics)